Moonlit Clearing

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She let him kiss her, and she amazingly enough returned the kiss, causing her to have to force down those feelings again. She managed her mind focused this time on something else it made it easier. She pulled herself back only slightly, not out of his reach this time.

"You are arrogant my dear, young and headstrong. The last that stood to protect me was twice your age with just as much experiance and he fell because of me. He was my protecter, my guardian. He trained and served me all of his life. Now he is gone I do not want the same to happen to you"

She bit her bottom lip seeing, watching her eyes got a far away look as she did so.

"It's a possibility you know, if we where to join as one. Two paths if that path is chosen, one leads to light the other to darkness."

She didnt think she had to say that the darkness was the loss of him. He was smart enough to figure it out and to understand with that why she was so afraid of getting close to anyone.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:35cvtcxr]His left brow raises "Really? Well then i guess i simply need to work to expand my power, knowledge and skills. I am not going to go down Myna, and if i did then i have ways to make sure it is not a permanent thing..should i choose to take the risk" His gaze stays on hers

"There is a spell i have found, one that's power is limited only by three factors, the imagination, the wording, and the knowledge of what you want" he pulls her back in a little closer "I do not have all the details yet..could i cast it? Certainly, probably to good effect too but i will not. not until I understand it better, what it could cause and what i need it to do. It is called True Wish"[/color:35cvtcxr]
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She bit her bottom lip "If you where to fall I would just ressurect you before I would allow you to use such a risky spell"

Damn she let it slip she could easily bring him back, she had the knowledge, the components and the power to do so. She didn't tell him however she had access to that spell too. She just refused to use it, it was too risky, one thing off and it could backfire, one word out of place, one intention overlooked.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:11u713tm]He grins "I figured you had the power to do that and were just looking for an excuse to keep me back a bit" He pulls her in closer, his lips going to ehr ear once more "The key thing is dear, you are not going to get me to leave, I am dedicated to your protection, and i have a strong desire for your body as well"

His hand drifts down, lightly caressing her shapely derriere "Now, do you still want to try and put me off, or shall i carry you back to my room so we can talk a bit more?"[/color:11u713tm]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She flushed and clenched her fists to keep them from shaking as he temped her further.

"Fine...damn it" she breathed at last, giving in. She hoped this didn't end badly but aside from Talwyn no one would want her to stay miserable.

If she was to die, she might as well die as happy as she could get. If by some miracle she made it out alive...she didnt want to think about that. Not because it was unpleasant but because she didnt know what she would do in that case.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:1xcb1qp6]He chuckles softly, wraping one arm around her waist, the other going into his pcoket as he walks with her back toward the inn "You make it sound like it is a chore my dear, I promise you now that you will enjoy what i have in store for you" His arm tightens ever so softly "I have not had much practice, but what i lack in experience i make up for in knowledge and enthusiasm"

He opens the door to the inn, guiding her to his room before shutting the door behind them. What went on behind closed doors was there business and not for the consumption of others (Not without an NC-17 Section anyway :P )[/color:1xcb1qp6]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

((~converts him to Eilistraee from behind closed doors~))

Slowly her eyes opened, the room was dim which was a good sign, at least it didnt sear her eyes. When she looked she saw that the daylight was just starting to fade away. She usually slept durring the day because it was too painful to be active then. She liked night with its cool darkness.

Looking around she rose up in the bed and for once she had not awoken with nightmares or visions, nor voices screaming in her head. No it was still silent.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

((Lol not yet, Slow conversion :-P )

[color=green:1e9ua2vk]His eyes snap open when she moves, one arm going up to pull her back into the bed against him "We don't need to get up yet do we? The sun is not even completely down yet. So lie back, relax. we have some time yet" He yawns, pulling her in good and tight, both of them remaining in their current states of..dress "We can chat a bit, then go enjoy a good dinner, while you tell me more about yourself"

His hand rises, gently caressing her cheek "For example, What drew you to being a cleric instead of say..a sorceress?"[/color:1e9ua2vk]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She let him ease her back down, relaxing slightly. It was a strange way to wake up. So different than that which she was accustomed to.

"No..I suppose not..." she said as he started to ask her something.

"It wasn't the path that was set before me. My mother was our high priestess, I was blessed with Eilistraee's voice. What other path would have been logical for me to take?

I do not even know if I have the inate talents a sorceress draws their power from"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:1rcsks7w]His left brow raises. so her mother had been the high priestess had she? Interesting "Well that is a good point, not everyone has the making of a sorceress. Some feel their magic drawn to divine other then arcane. Don't get me wrong i can appreciate the Divine just fine, After all i owe the healing of my wounds to your divine magic do i not?"

He leans over engaging her lips in a brief but intense kiss before leaning back again "it was kind of the same for me really i guess. Being a wizard is what i was called to do. I tried wielding a blade for a little bit, almost cut off my arm"[/color:1rcsks7w]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She eyed him up and smirked at him.

"I don't forget you promised to check to see if I could weild it and if I could to teach me some new tricks!" she said teasing him lightly.

"However that aside I was taught how to use a blade, I am not the best at it though, but if I had to I could. I'm not great with a bastard sword as it is expected I weild as a child of Eilistraee, I tended to prefer the smaller variety. Guess it doesnt much matter since I prefer to strike with my magic than my sword"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:15xpfygo]He nods climbing out of bed, one hand going to her hand to pull her up with him "I did indeed, why do we not begin now hmm?" He moves over to where his clothes are, removing a few of the components which he brings over to her, the first thing he hands her is a crystal that is colored obsidian

"This is a potential measure, I am sure you handled the white variety when you were inducted to the clerics order, a test of latent potential. This one is for the Arcane, Simply take it and if it glows you can learn arcane, the brighter it glows the larger your potential"[/color:15xpfygo]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She sat up crosslegged as he moved to cross the room, a curious expression on her lips, the blanket falling to cover around her waist leaving her exposed from the waist up. She felt moderately like covering herself but didn't bother right at this moment. She didnt see the point for the effort.

She rose an eyebrow at the stone ball he placed in her hands, so it was supposed to test her potential was it? Intresting to be sure.

She looked down at it, it didn't shift for a second and she figured she was right no arcane talent. She looked over to Kal prepared for an I told you so.Then something caught her eye, a shimmer maybe?

When she looked back to it, it was shifting benith the surface, a red and white luminisence glowed within, but instead of steadying out it was growing in depth, color and brightness. It didnt seem to want to stop though and she dropped the ball onto her lap ontop of the covers as it seared her vision.

She wasnt looking at him she was rubbing at her now quite sensitive feeling eyes.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:3i921xn0]Laughing he calls the orb back to himself where he clasp it the room filling with a sudden burst of light which he curses about "Damn it i forgot not to channel any energy when holding the damn thing" Rubbing his eyes he places the orb back in his pouch before returning to the bed "It seems you have pleanty of Arcane potential my dear, pleanty" His hands move to just above the blankets, caressing her softly, slowly

"I would love to train you, to watch you grow under my tutelage, I am not a master, but my skill is sufficient to to start you of..ah who am i kidding, i know as much as possible about being a wizard, so i'll train you as best i am able, which is alot"[/color:3i921xn0]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She was still rubbing her eyes when he took the orb so she didn't notice the flash of light.

"Ow ow ow...yah xsa ol, nindel jivviim. A l'jallil's elamshinae Usstan ssrig'luin sel solen nin..." she cursed softly.

When she did at last look up he was beside her and talking to her again about teaching her. Her clerical studies where not yet complete but it was close. Heck she didnt have alot left to learn she just needed to gain the power necissary to use some of her other abilities, practice it and refine her visions. Time she told herself.

"Then what would you teach me first if this was the case?" she asked softly.