Moonlit Clearing

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:13z0g1d6]His left eyebrow raises at her comment, a soft chuckle passing his lips " gi doer pholor ol wasn't nindel myar, ssinssrin uns'aa ulu tsoss ol lu'morfeth ol alur?" he takes her hand, gently kissing the back before he removes his necklace, a single drop of blood has it opening and expanding to form a book, most obviously his personal spell book. He opens it toward the beginning "I'd start by teaching you these two, Prismatic spray, Magic Missile. They are both simplistic, but form the basis for a lot of arcane magic, gets you used to channeling in a different way"

He touches each indicated page, forming a scroll copy that seems to materialize out of no where "I have my book linked to a paper supply in my pack, anytime i need a scroll just apply blood and it duplicates the page without depleting the pages in my book" He passes both scrolls to her with a devilish smile "Natha bwael ligrr orn'la display ilta appreciation xuil natha tsoss ditronw bauth nin"[/color:13z0g1d6]
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She watched him carefully, observing his tricks as he produced a book out of blood and a scroll out of no where. Strange was there so little theory behind arcane spell working? Or was it so simular to Divine that she didnt need it?

She was musing over these ideas as he spoke to her about these spells and demanded a kiss. She gave him a grin.

"We'll I guess its too bad for you I dont feel like being a good girl today then isnt it?" she said giving him a little grin. Her eyes having fully recovered now. She hated bright lights. If he was gonna pull that she was gonna have to wear her shaded glasses around him.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:z8oithem]Smirking he reaches out quick as lightning, his hand twining in her hair, pulling her head back. It was not a brutal move, not designed to hurt though he was damn sure it took her by suprise "Remember Myna my dear, Changing, not changed yet" he leans down, capturing her lips in a long searing kiss, his free hand going to her waist, pulling her body in against his. A few moments later he releases her hair before ending the kiss

"You might be in the process of taming me, but i am not there yet, and regardless. I will always get what i want..one way or the other" he winks[/color:z8oithem]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She yelped in surprise and breathed looking up at him with those soft sweet eyes of hers. He couldn't hurt her in that way, she barely felt any pain from the tug and her hand reached up to hold his face in hers as he smothered her with a kiss that stole her breath and pulled her to him.

"I am endlessly patient my dear" she breathed more than said. "However you wont always get your way. You will bend to my will" she smirked at him "One way or another"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:2p9xoxzc]"Bending? That sounds like a wonder idea why dont you.." he leans over so that his lips are pressed to her ear, whispering ideas that leave absolutely no doubt what exactly he could and would love to do to her in such a bent position. Leaning back he gives her a wink

"You do give me the most wonderful of ideas, however in the end i think we will both have each other where we want the other yes?"[/color:2p9xoxzc]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She flushed deep red and shoved him back making him fall back into the soft pillows of the bed.

"Behave would you?!" she demanded still red in the face from his words. She shook her head mumbling something about men and their perverted natures.

She was still grumbling as she got up and started to search the room for her clothes. She was sure they where around here somewhere...
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:1mdzpm6x]He places his hands behind his head, his agze watching her every movement. he knew she was looking for her clothes, he also knew she would not find them unless he told her where they were. It was after all his spell keeping them hidden from view. besides why would he want to deprive himself of the view

My dear Myna, we would not be men if we did not have perverted thoughts, however one can never be blamed for appreciating Art can they? I would have to compare my current view to just that..Living art"[/color:1mdzpm6x]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She turned around after giving up glaring at him with more attitude than she let others see. She had it the attitude she just kept a very careful guise up around people, was careful not to hurt anyone.

"Okay, what did you do with them?! And stop staring at me like that!!" she growled and folded her arms, she was aware she was completely vounerable but she crazily enough didnt care.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:395f936q]"Your clothes? I hid them away in a dimensional pocket. You are welcome to get them back..all it will require is your agreement to return here again tonight at which time will you fulfill two request for me to be given at that time" His left brow raises slowly "What do you say? Sounds like a good deal to me!"

He gives her a wink, the eyebrow lowering back to it's original possition "you could say no, but then i imagine you'd be quite shy walking around the inn in your current dress"[/color:395f936q]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She waved her hand dismissively as if it was nothing and to her it really was nothing.

"Fine fine give them back" she demanded her hands on her hips now, while she didnt show her body to many she was not ashamed of it either it was just the way she was. A woman didn't go around showing everyone every curvature of their flesh. It was an honor not a right.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:1pmk41ql]He nods tapping one of his rings a small hole opening up before him. Reaching inside he withdraws her clothing, passing it to her with a large grin "I for one will most definitely be looking forward to tonight, you really should ask what someone has in store before you agree to any two things that person may ask myna my dear"

Oh they both knew he would not hurt her, but sh was entirely new to the intimacy game, and had absolutely no idea what he could ask for her, and that was exactly what he had hoped would play into her choice[/color:1pmk41ql]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She rolled her eyes as she pulled on her clothes, the same casual attire and she shrugged obviously not worried.

"Not worried Kal." she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed now fully clothed again and it was true by all appreances she seemed arrogantly not concerned about what he might ask of her.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:3pjw1j37]He laughs softly before leaning in close to her again, his voice once more a soft whisper as he explains a few things to her. when done he rises from the bed donning his own clothing once more, one hand smoothing out a few wrinkles "Shall we stroll down into the inn? See what kind of food they have available for a evening repast my dear?"

He takes her hand, tugging her gently to her feet, one arm going immediately around her waist "What do you think? Any of those idea's appeal to you?" His left eyebrow raises as he opens the door for her[/color:3pjw1j37]