Moonlit Clearing

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:qr79v2qd]He chuckles softly as he moves forward even closer, one arm going around her waist, the other sliding up her back so that his hand gently cupped the back of her head, bringing said head to his shoulder gently "We all need our time to gather ourselves, I understand that, However we also all need someone to confide in. You accept help for your burdens which is good, and you have loyal friends even if they are a bit jumpy"

The hand on the back of her head gently strokes downward through her hair, He was sure he had surprised her yet again with the maneuver, but hey there was nothing wrong with a hug now was there? "Besides, I have that gem attuned to your magic now, and i have placed upon it a warning spell so that it will begin to vibrate should you be in any real danger. So take all the time you need with the assurance that should you need my aid i shall know, and be there before you can really even process needing me"

He leans down giving her cheek a soft kiss before resting his chin atop her head "If anyone else has a problem with that? Well i learned a new force cage spell that is suppose to great for restraining someone without causing damage" His voice turns amused, the timber deep and rich "I imagine it is especially useful for holier then thou warriors"[/color:qr79v2qd]
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She was surprised by his touch, not enough to pull away but enough that it made her freeze almost tense for a moment. Then she relaxed as he eased her into an embrace.

"I'll talk to him. You know Paladin's can be single minded sometimes. Just step lightly around him until he calms around you I guess" she said as always the peacekeeper. She didn't want to be torn between them.

Kal was hot tempered and Tal was driven by the arrogance many close to their diety's got. It didn't make for an amiable relationship. She held out hope though with time would come understanding.

"I value you though, I value your friendship as well as your help" she said softly into his ear.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:2e66uj8r]He nods easing back slightly so that she was still in his arms but far enough back to look into his eyes "You have no cause for concern when it comes to me Myna my dear, I will keep my temper in check around him. After all all i need do is remind myself that he and I have never really had a conversation, if anyone knows me on this surface world it is you. So i will only count your opinion as the one that matters"

His right hand rises, stroking her cheek softly "However i am glad you value my assistance, but friendship?" He grins leaning down so that his lips are a scant inch from her ear, each warm breath teasing the soft hairs around said ear. the hand on her bag tightens just a little, enough to pull her in closer but not enough to cause pain or any sense of not being able to escape should she so choose. When he speaks again his voice is velvet, light, soft, sensual.

"Is that all i am really? A friend? I don't cause any other kind of emotions in you hmm?" His left hand strokes a soft circle along her back, rising itself upward to trace the curvature of her spine "We both know better Myna don't we? Young you may be, but younger still am I. Innocent you may be, but you have the same wants and desires as any other female..though you hide it better then most i am certain"

His lips move in closer, that now each word causes said lips to brush over skin ever so gently "The question is how much longer will you resist? You'll find when necessary i am a very patient man when i want something, and i have no problem...taking my time to ensure i get what i want"[/color:2e66uj8r]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She blinked at him watching him with calm, eyes and a soft expression on her face, his words drew a curious smile across her lips but she didn't say a word to him she just watched him, with that smile, the smile that wavered as he moved in again, pulling her to him.

She bit her bottom lip as he whispered into her ear, the words tender and tempting and entirely too close. She had to stop a shiver from traveling up her spine, a reaction he would have gotten far too much enjoyment out of, and one she would have not gotten away with, with his hand pressed into her back.

"I have absolutely no idea what your talking about" she said at last pushing back from him enough that she was just within arms reach of him but out of his grasp, her expression was calm and collected. Her eyes controlled if dialated a slight bit. Oh she was good alright. He would have to really work to get through her defenses.

It had been a challenge to be honest though to push away to shove the feelings and sensations down into the pit of her stomach where they weighed like iron. She would shrug them off though like she always did. She was not ready to even accept her own feelings yet let alone let him know they existed. Even though she was sure she gave him little to no encouragement he seemed to know, how she had no idea but he did.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:job8on8o]His grin stretches again across his features "you don't do you? Very well then shall we put that to the test?" He steps forward gently taking her hand, moving so that her back is pressed to his chest "If you truly have no idea what i am talking about then there will be no harm in it correct? All i need you to do is lean back into me and close your eyes, I am going to give you a hypothetical situation with a few illustrating points"[/color:job8on8o]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She eyed him suspiciously as he pulled her in close but she did trust him so she went ahead and let him pull her in. With her back to him she seemed to grow in nerves but she didn't pull away.

She had the feeling she should pull away but she didn't she did as he asked and leaned back against him and closed her eyes. The silence of her mind once again staggering and comforting.

"Fine, what is this hypothetical situation of yours?" she asked almost as if she was irritated but not quite it was an impatient tone, it was a good way for her to mask the irregular thumping of her heart as she leaned back against his warmth.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:343zqkzo]His arms move around her waist, one hand resting lightly along her stomach, the other just below her breast. Again he leans his chin down atop her head "Imagine if you would that for a moment you were not in this situation, you were free to do as you wished, no pursuit, no voices, no underlying causes" His voice was soft, mesmerizing almost in it's tones "No responsibilities, you could for example be somewhere private, the only concerns present yourself and your companion"

He tightens his grip gently, pulling her even more tightly into contact with his own body "Now, think that your companion has knowledge of herbs, alchemy and potion crafting, specifically the application of said skills into the creation of a specific balm. One that is made to relax tensions, ease sore muscles, help someone relax" His fingertips begin to lightly kneed her belly, the hand below her breast stoically staying put, he had no desire to spook her, not yet

"Included in that knowledge of this non specific partner is a knowledge of pressure points and anatomy, to such a point that he could for example massage away your troubles, relax your tensions, make you forget for at least a little while that you are anything but a woman. No clerical duties, nothing but you and him"

His voice lowers, forcing her to listen even more closely, he knew that on a subconscious level this would aid her picturing what he was talking about, and he definitely wanted that "Ofcourse for a proper massage said lady would need to have trust in her companion, as she has stated that she does. Trust enough to allow him access to the muscles that need relaxing, primarily said muscles are in the back, shoulders and legs" he leans down, placing his chin on her shoulder, so that again his lips are next to her ear

"Granted, the lady is nervous, she has no experience in that department, and she is modest, but again she trust her companon, knows he will do nothing she is not ready for, so she complies. First the shirt, then the under garments. it leaves her exposed, but the companion is a wizard by nature, he knows how to hide them from prying eyes" His voice besides lowering in volume made no other change, it was still velvet soft, alluring

"He bids her to lie upon a conjured cot, one made soft in the way that only magic can do, and she would oblige, if for no other reason then lying on her chest hides her breast from his view, after all the maiden is shy, but he is not ogling her, no again he respects her, and her limits though it is obvious to both he is willing to push those limits, to try and overcome her modesty"

His fingers gently slide under her shirt, but again he keeps contact to her stomach only, his calloused hands moving slowly over her smooth skin "His hand dip into his balm, before sliding over her back softly, said balm is cold at first, but warms quickly as his strong sure hands smooth it into her skin. He is ever bit as skilled as he lead her to believe, small pulses of energy aiding the natural track of his hands, easing the tension from her body, allowing her to melt into the softness of the cot, ignore her worries for the moment"

His lips close in a bit, his fingertips continuing their gentle caress "Soon he has the muscles in her back relaxed, but there is still tension, only in her shoulders, for proper access she needs to sit up, between his legs with her back to his chest. This would cause said maiden to blush, because obviously said possition exposes her breast to him, however again she trust him, and while shy she knows her body is nothing to be ashamed of"

His lips close in even more, brushing her ear again with each word "So she does so, his hands move to her shoulders, kneeding softly, again relaxing tensions, hitting points that can almost make the pleasure she is feeling visible on her face, almost but not quite, you see the lady is very controlled, and he knows this, his goal is to have her show something, anything to let him know his advanc is welcomed"

Lips curl into a smile, one she could feel "So, once said tensions are relaxed he makes his move, allowing his hot oiled hands to roam from her shoulders down along the tops of her breast, gentle and easy, letting her decide to accept or deny the advance...and from there?" His hand stops it movement "The course is up to the lady"[/color:343zqkzo]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She closed her eyes, trying to focus on what he was saying. She trusted him even if Talwyn and the others couldn't, she knew he would not hurt her. Her heart however did quicken slightly as he pulled her closer, she was still a little on edge aside from that trust.

She almost cursed herself for wearing a simple opague white chemise and a pair of green pants. They where outside the norm for her, it was casual and comfortable and obviously something she didn't mean for others to see. Being as such she could feel as his hand wormed its way under her top and against the warmth of her abdomen.

Her breathing accelerated as he painted the picture in her head, she kept her eyes closed as she forced the sensations that wanted to rip through her down, the feelings the emotions all of them reared up stubborn and powerful in their own right.

She was more so and not understanding them fully she had a harder time fully ridding them from her, her breathing excellerated a slight bit as she kept her face traquil she kept it off of her features at least if she could not fully supress them she could do this much at least.

They weighed like a weight in the pit of her stomach, the air caught in her throat as she tried to push the images to the side when he trailed off, she couldnt help but think he was cruel in this light. That without much effort he had her sweating, at least he couldnt fully see her, she knew he would be able to still notice that which she could not fully control, such as her heart rate and her breathing.

"I am sure" she managed with a steady voice, thank the lady for small miracles she thought "The lady would respectfully and gently make the man aware it was too soon for such things"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:lsv9cmyl]He laughs softly, making no move to release her from his embrace "you have a masterful way of controlling your voice my dear Myna, and a very nice way of turning a man down" His lips decent to her neck, very softly he nips the flesh connecting ear to neck, the lightest of pressures, the gentlest of touches. The hands on her abdomen stay put, again outside of her shirt once more. He wasn't going to pressure her into anything but damned if he wasn't going to try and persuade her![/color:lsv9cmyl]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

Her breath hitched in her throat again and the sensations crawled just under the surface, she could almost ignore that, what she wasn't able to control was the shiver that traveled up her spine and she cursed quietly under her breath at it even as she expected him to start laughing at her.

"T..thank you..I think"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:3b7dumjs]He doesn't not laugh, but she can feel his lips gently move to form a smile against her neck. Slowly, ever so slowly he lets his fingers slip under her top again, once more softly caressing the silken flesh of her belly. This time however he lets them trail up ever so slowly, thumbs caressing along her ribs. He was still keping his pace slow and easy for the most part when he speaks again, his voice is soft, low

"Oh it is my pleasure, and one hundred percent truth, you have a strength about you Myna, that is almost intoxicating, A innocent nature i find intriguing and a mind that i'd bet against any other scholar out there" His lips slip up to her ear, gently nipping the lobe "Your problem however, is that you don't know how to let go, to relax and just go with the moment"

His fingertips continue their trip upward, ever so slowly "Sometimes you have to seize the moment, appreciate what life hands you between the troubles. Even for us Drow who are long lived life is to short to waste opportunities"[/color:3b7dumjs]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She let out a measured breath as his hands traveled up her slender torso, playing across the tender flesh that covered her ribs.

"Flattery will get you no where" she forced herself to move, her legs felt heavy and she felt slow as she moved out of his arms reach and faced him. The emotion clear in her eyes, but not on her face.

"I can't Kal..." she objected weakly. She didn't think she could either, what she wanted aside responsability first. She couldn't...she kept telling herself she just couldn't.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:1fkmurg2]His left brow raises as he steps forward, arms going around her waist again, but for the moment that was as far as he took it "you can't? Or you won't? There is a huge difference Myna, and one can not truly appreciate the life they have if they can't take time to indulge once in a while" He pulls her in just a little more "Tell me Myna, Do you think your goddess would want you to exclude everything else except for one path? For someone gifted at seeing various paths you seem remarkably locked on one"

His left brow raises "However, I can respect your wishes..if they are truly your wishes. You convey one thing with your mouth, another with your eyes and body.tell you what. Why don't we give it another go hmm?" This time when he captures her lips there is passion, he still does not force her, he wouldn't. However there is heat in this one, true fire[/color:1fkmurg2]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She bit her bottom lip as his hands enveloped her waist again, feeling the warmth of them benith the fabric once again.

"No its not that..its just..." she stammered off "It's dangerous...for you to be with me. I don't want you to get hurt" she said softly.

Her reluctance had little to do with her diety, it had to do with the fact his diety wanted her gone. She wasn't given time to really object anymore before his lips where on hers again stealing her will as well as her breath away.

He made it harder and harder for her to resist with every moment that passed. Why was he so hard to push aside, everyone else had been simplistic. They didn't matter, why did he matter, how did he get through to her so easily. Why?
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:2rx7jiv1]He keeps the kiss going for a few moments, his hands softly caressing her back, then he deepens it, gently probing between her lips with the barest tip of his tongue. a few moments later he pulls back, forehead resting against her own "First off, I am a wizard, i can take care of myself. Secondly if i did not want to be involved with you i would simply vanish, i have places i could go where no one would ever find me, and if they did? I could vanish again"

He pulls her in closer once more, so that her head would be resting to his shoulder "Truth of the matter is deities or not deities, hunted or not, I have but two desires, and that is to be with you, and protect you...If you believe for a single moment i am going to back off...then you still do indeed have much to learn" [/color:2rx7jiv1]