Hard Landing

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth looks at him with a serious look on his face.

"Stay calm, Be kind, Don't say anything offensive or stupid and you should be just fine, I know some dragons, This one seems reasonably peaceful."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

The dragon's pupils dilated, focusing on Gareth, "The Tears?" it asked, "I know of no tears here... oh mnay were shed on my account, but I lack the means to store them. Perhaps your benefactor has missinformed you, come into my lair, and perhaps we can discuss this over a meal?" The giant head pulled back, clearing the passage once more.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Hey, as long as we're not on the menu, Come group, Hes friendly."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Lothir sighs, shaking his head. "It's not that," he replies. "It's just- I seem to have a great feal of bad luck when it comes to dragons and their kin. Especially reds...." He glances up at the huge eye peering down at them, and slowly comes out into the open area, being careful not to make any sudden moves that might be considered threatening.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"You know what, My tactic is to treat them like any of your friends, don't appear afraid, And more importantly, Stay calm."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Ooc I say we make apart 2 soon, so that the forum doesn't spontaneously combust.

IC: Descending the stairs the group sees a veritable mountsinof gold and platinum. Gems sparkle in the light of the dragon's inner fire, seemin to leak frmthe chinks in it's scales. Fires rage on the perimiter, seemingly feuled by the very rocks themselves, for no wood is visible in the vicinity. Around the pile of treasure, is curled a great red beast, its bulk dwarfs the piles of gold, and it's wings seem to be able to fill the cae completely if unfurled, looking up, the companions can see the light of day, coming in from a gaping hole in the ceiling, appearantly the dragon was still active, collectig gold and tribute from the inhabitants of its territory. "Now then," it said, and thvery walls seemed to rumble with the power of its voice, "To business, who sent you here?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

OOC: Good idea.

IC: Well, Our friend Elwyn summoned a skull like creature that explained to us that we had to come here, then he teleported us here, and a strange door with a glyph that could talk reassured us that he was right. So here we are now.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The drow snorts. "Easy for you to say. I've had too many of them try to make a snack out of me!" He mutters. He looks up as he enters, finally seeing the color of the great beast. <Oh, wonderful. Might as well have a sign hanging around my neck saying "Roast Me First"...>

He feigns a smile and bows warily to the dragon.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188