A meeting...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She apparently had not noticed the seriousness of his thoughts for her music continued it chipper tone, it had a unique tone to it and surrounded them with the sweet notes of the harmony.

She paused when he spoke, a little surprise enetered her face then a soft sad smile.

"Oh. My mother did" she said thinking back to the woman she knew was already dead or worse...she didn't think about that, didnt allow herself to think about what would of happened if they drug her back to the under dark instead of just killing her on the spot. Even though he might know she didnt ask him, honestly she wasnt sure she wanted to know.

"She was a lovely woman full of wisdom, I myself am barely a hundred but she was nearing her five hundreth year. She aswell as...my s'argt...risked much to see me safely away"

she brightened back up a moment later as if she had not spoken of it at all.

"But thank you, I'm glad you like it! I am no bard mind you but I love to play"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:2g8cxi5n]"Well you are certainly talented, that much is clear to see" His arm remained where it was, after all he might talk big but truth be told he did have respect for a females boundaries, he was after all a male raised in the underdark in a Drow society, taught he was suppose to be inferior. While he did not believe that per say he still had a healthy respect for his counterparts

"I tried playing a few different instruments but i gave up when the best I could ever produce sounded like the death throes of a subterranean lizzard mount" He laughed softly,t he sound rich and low, not all the the evil chuckle one would expect from a drow elf

"Perhaps one day i shall try again, but if i stay near you i see no real reason to"[/color:2g8cxi5n]
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She didn't protest his contact as long as he kept it within proper boundaries, which he was at the moment. Truth be told she DID like him and he did raise certain feelings within her she was not accustomed to it. It was interesting enough that she wanted to indulge in it.

"Well maybe someday I will teach you to play something more your style. Music is very important, a wonderful art" she thought for a moment "Then maybe not so much for you hmm?" she asked raising an eyebrow curiously towards him.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:16c2n1ue]He shakes his head "Not really, I am more of a writer and artist really. Both are needed in my profession i can realize a pleasure trade and use the methods in my work as well. It is win win for me you know?" He tugs her in just a little closer, keeping the pace nice and slow

"Each has their own thing though, and i understand that, even appreciate it. After all we would not have a diverse culture as the one we have if everyone did the same thing now would we? Things would be oh so boring"[/color:16c2n1ue]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She nodded listening to him, she wondered how much drawing where necissary but in the end she guessed she could understand it's use in the basic forms.

"Well I played for you, you will have to draw for me sometime then" she said lightly smiling over at him.

"But yes everyone has to have their own things, not just for the boredom reason but there are too many things in our world to many avenues and without different people to fulfill them, with different people with different specialty all our needs can be met by talking to the right people"
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:19uivbq3]He nods "I'll be happy to draw for you sometime, All we need is a nice setting, and a good view point, proper mood and lightning are very important to what i draw you know?" He turns his gaze, studying her profile in the starlight, watching the light play off her hair

"Maybe i would use you as the model, you are lovely, and with the right light, the right setting i could perhaps make a piece that would have a place in the collection of even the finest collectors"[/color:19uivbq3]
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She smirked "Oh I am sure it is, however I am not sure what you want to draw is entirely appropriate, and definately not something I want...your finest collectors to be witnessing" she rose an eyebrow at him. Finally getting a reaction from her, for once. She wondered if that was a good thing or not.

"Aside from your obvious comments and techniques to get my clothes off. What else do you enjoy doing? Do you draw alot?" she asked obviously trying to get the subject away from her.
merik
Maid
Maid

Post by merik »

[color=green:2asxc3kq]He laughs softly "The one time i don't mean a comment as perverted and yu respond to it as if i did? Nice Myna" His laughter again rings out "But i will indulge and move on, No i don't really draw a lot, only when the mood strikes me. It takes a lot to inspire me, but as i said.."

His gaze frankly appraises her once more "I could draw you i believe, however i shall wait and see what happens, besides i would need supplies anyway and i am VERY picky about that, I will buy only the best when i comes to my art so it would not be anytime soon i am sure"

The arm around her waist tightens a bit "Besides drawing, studying, and trying to get your clothes off? I guess you could say i enjoy the gathering of my ingrediants, or the making of my potions, things like that"[/color:2asxc3kq]