[Campaign] Divinity

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth picked up his pack and holstered his sword, putting it in the well crafted sheath on his hip and slung the bow across his shoulder along with the quiver of arrows, Getting up from his chair "I'm ready when you are" Gareth said, Ready to travel.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Then it's agreed. We are with you, my Lady. My blades are at your service, as is whetever else I can contribute- be it magic or knowledge, or simply a boost to your spirits." He gives her a small bow, and readies for the journey.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

[color=indigo:3e74daf7]"Yes, we have all agreed as Lothir says, to go with you Myna. How we we not? I couldn't let you go alone, Talwyn would probabaly have conniptions if you tried to leave him behind and Lothir would sulk because he'd be missing out on all the fun,"[/color:3e74daf7] she laughed while giving Talwyn a peck on the cheek to mollify him.
[color=indigo:3e74daf7]
"Any ideas then for which way we are going?"[/color:3e74daf7]
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He gives T'risstree a mock glare and makes a face. "I DON'T sulk..." he says grumpily...

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

She poked her tongue out at Lothir then turned to Talwyn with a little girls expression,
[color=indigo:205jsxzx]
"Talwyn, Lothirs is being mean to me,[/color:205jsxzx]" she said in a squeaky tiny voice while trying not to smile and getting her bottom lip to quiver. She tugged on his sleeve and snuggled up next to him.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

T'risstree can be so chaotic at times. One moment she is serious and focused on the task at hand and then moments later, she acts like a little girl. It's a bit hard to follow but it certainly does keep things interesting.

[color=orange:12tq7iwu][b:12tq7iwu]"T'riss...you're adorable but perhaps we should focus on the more immediate necessities like getting Myna to the lost sanctuary? And stop teasing Lothir, you know he thrives on it,"[/b:12tq7iwu][/color:12tq7iwu] I said as I kissed her forehead and gave her a quick hug. Truth be told I was glad of her breezey carefree approach to life and love. She made me smile a lot and that isn't a bad thing.

[b:12tq7iwu][color=orange:12tq7iwu]"Ahem...so then comrades and fellow travellers, shall we make our way then? Onwards to glory and medals eh?"[/color:12tq7iwu][/b:12tq7iwu] I said with a hearty grin.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard sighs, glad of the distraction from T'risstree's playful jabs. "Whatever we do, we'd better move quickly. My spell won't last very long, and the sooner we get away, the less chance they will find us. And for the record, It's not that I don't want to be left out of the fun- I just prefer not to lose what few friends I have to some psychotic orb-vithin matron and her blood-thirsty minions. Or Lolth- which is pretty much the same thing.... Myna? Are you ready?"

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She nodded and got to her feet again brushing bits of grass and earth free of her dress before starting to move.

"We will need to travel this way then, for now I believe we should stay clear of the roads, which may slow us down a bit, but will keep us moderately safe...er"

-----------------

[color=darkblue:2c9egmsz] He nodded to the demon faced ranger and tossing a few coins on the table got up and headed out of the inn. It would take time but he would lead the other with him to the sanctuary. When outside, he took them around heading through the forest opposed to along the path.

"This will be a more direct route, stay close and we wont get lost"[/color:2c9egmsz]
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"Umm... No offence, But you just told a Ranger that lives in the forest to not get lost..." Gareth said while walking through the now cold moonlit grove of trees and plantation. Stepping over the various sticks and logs in the path of the dimly lit forest. Every so often he wiped the mud and wet leaves from his boot.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard sighs, and begins to follow the young priestess with a wary look around. As the party moves out, he keeps one eye behind them to make certain his dust-devil erases their tracks. He falss silent for a time, simply concentrating on the spell and watching for trouble as they pass through the wooded hills.

As they walk, his mind wanders a bit, back to when he first came to the surface to escape the machinations of his family and the horrors of the dark world of his homeland. Argonia- the name should mean something to him, but all it conjures are painful memories of neglect, indifference, and outright abuse. Prince of the First House or not, he'd never been anything but a tool to his ambitious family, a means to secure their own future dynasty.

Prince, he thinks with derision- slave is more like it. Prisoner of his own life, a coddled bird in a cage. Gilded cage, but a cage none-the-less. And the expectations? Political marriage to a scheming
#%&$@ who would have killed him as soon as he provided the heir to secure her own place within the House; following his ruthless father into battle after battle with merchant ships on the sea, or worse, raids against helpless coastal villages and farms. Killing....

Not that things had been any easier since leaving that place behind. A world away, and yet- not as far as he wishes. His kind were the same everywhere, it seems. So few had chosen to turn a way from that life, and every one of them seems precious, as if by helping them, he might somehow find a little bit of peace with his own past.

But it always seems so fleeting....