The Half Moon Inn and Festhall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

T'risstree was thrown by my request, her act almost fell apart but she managed to hold it together and rebound with panache.

Lothir was trying not to loose it laughing. I could see my friend was greatly amused by this scene. He asked if I was really a Sunite.

"A paladin of Sune? Well...now that you ask...there's a story there. I almost did think about joining her service at one time you know? I was...involved with a priestess of Lady Firehair. Her name was Shanee. Our affiar was full of passion and fire which blazed brightly. But...the fire that burns twice as bright only burns half as long and our fire blazed like the sun my friend and like the sun, it set and the light faded." I sighed as I reflected on my affair with Shanee and wondered what she was doing now? I still felt a bit of affection for her but I would never love her again.

T'risstree returned, a saucy sway in her hips as she smiled at me. Lothir then recited a short poem about a knight who tried to save a maiden. His poem about the chomped knight was amusing and I chuckled at the end. Perhaps he was making a subtle point?

She then likened me to an over cooked ham.

Torm have mercy!

T'risstree sat on the bed, deliberately placing the tray over my groin. She expressed her concern that the tray would not press to heavily on my delicate parts!

Angels and ministers of grace protect me!

She then changed tactics with remarkable savoirfare. Instead of the sultry siren, she was more like a combination concerned doting mother and lover because she started to treat me like a small boy.
She licked the spoon seductively and fed me another spoonful of honey, beaming at me with her smile.

Well...small boys can be naughty can't they I thought with a faint grin.

"T'risstree, can I see your hand for a moment?" She looked at me curiously, wondering what I was upto but gave me her hand.

I took it and I drew an imaginary line across her palm.

"T'risstree, imagine the line I just drew as a really really big river and on one side of the river is a poor widdle bunny wunny. On the other side of th river is a BIG field of huge juicy carrots that bunny wunny wants to eat. How does bunny wunny get across the river?" i asked her in a little boys voice.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she thought on where this might be going. She said that the rabbit could swim across which I said,

"Bunny wunny can't swim, bunny wunny go glub glub glub and drown."

She frown thinking, then said the rabbit could hop on a log and float across.

"River water to rough and wash poor bunny wunny off the log and he drowns again."

She rolled her eyes and asked, "How does l'waele streea lac'nou rabbit get across the river then Talwyn?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to hold your hand." I grinned at her.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She rose an eyebrow watching and listening to the two, it was funny to be sure, a little intresting and made her kinda wanna leave them alone. She was sure their 'tensions' could be properly expressed if there where none to...'Observe' them.

She mused over the idea then apparently something she thought or heard caught her attention and she started to chuckle and nodded getting up.

"Well perhaps we should leave these two love birds alone. I am sure they both would be able to have more...fun...and enjoy that honey...in other such ways...if they did not have so much spectators"

Her eyes shined with mirth as she moved away from the bed a bit giving T'ristree more room to 'play'
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Her eyes flared with a mixture of vexation and a hint of affection. It was actually one of the nicest things anyone had ever said to her and his charming playful way was really intriguing her.

"Don't go Myna. Not yet anyway. He needs to be chaperoned don't you think? The rogue would ravish me if he wasn't all crispy and tender."

She winked at Myna then looked back at him.

"So Talwyn, you want to hold my hand then hmm? Maybe I wanted you to hold it as well," she said quietly. She looked at him with a searching gaze, a moment of openess and vulnerability in her eyes.

"While I wandered alone, I walked one night past two lovers. He was singing to her and his song made me stop and listen as it was just so honest, simple and beautiful. I'm not the best singer but I'll try to do it justice."

She took in a deep breath, then her voice, shy and uncertain at first, rang out clear and vibrant. Lothir immediately recognised the tune and joined in the song with his lute.

[youtube:1ypq5zuk]Oq5ItFCyg9E[/youtube:1ypq5zuk]

OOC: I just :love: this song
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

OOC: [furious applause] bloody marvellous song ! :D

IC:

I sat there quietly stunned as she sang to me.

I had been expecting flirting and more games but this threw me completely.

It was such a revelation. She was so brave in baring her soul and feelings in such a way that I was deeply moved. I hadn't intended for anything to happen, it was just fun and games or so I had thought but the way she sang and that she still held my hand made me rethink things. Lothir played beautifully along with her.

I could see Myna smiling at T'risstree. It was a happy smile of someone who wishes the other joy and contentment. Elenwe and Zzadrina had gentle smiles and listened quietly as T'risstre's voice, which for someone who wasn't a bard, had a raw sweet power to it.

I thought it might be another trick but if you do not offer trust then you will never receive any in return.

When she finished singing, everyone was quiet. Then Myna stood and said,

"Yes, this time I think it IS definately time we let them be friends." She ushered the others out of the room. Lothir threw me a broad grin and a sly wink as he left, stumming a few chords on his lute. Myna shut the door quietly leaving T'risstree and I alone. I looked deep into her golden eyes.

"T'risstree...that was just beautiful. I'm deeply moved....my words seem poor but I have to say thank you for such a heartfelt song." I paused and gently squeezed her hand in mine. "My hand is yours to hold....always," I said softly, with a tender caring smile on my face.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

She smiled at Myna as she closed the door leaving them alone in the room.

[color=indigo:1es74ul7]"You need no words Talwyn, just show me...you care,"[/color:1es74ul7] she said hesitantly. She gazed at him, her eyes searching his face and looking deep into his eyes. She bit her lip nervously, then giggled softly to herself.

[color=indigo:1es74ul7]
"Look at me...only minutes before we were sparing with each other, trying to win over the other but now....I...."[/color:1es74ul7] her voice faltered and she glanced down.

She felt his hand squeeze hers and she looked back at him.

Without warning she leaned forward and kissed him, catching him unawares. He only hesitated for an instant because she had surprised him but an instant later he was returning her soft tender kiss with his own. He caressed her cheek with affection and tenderness with his strong broad hand. She felt the rough skin from the callouses on his hand that he'd developed over the years of fighting with weapons yet he was delicate and soft with his touch.

She felt his other hand entwine its fingers within hers as they kissed. She broke the kiss, her eyes half closed and dreamy. She was breathing heavily and she felt a heady rush that almost made her feel dizzy. Her eyes glowed brightly as she stared at him with tender affection and desire, a warm flush flowed through her body.

By the goddess...she had not felt this way in years. She could feel the primal urge to mate rising within her, like a surging unstoppable tide.

Oh my...this is too much...its too soon. She exercised all her will power and forced down her feelings of lust and desire. Such was the effort she was almost sweating, glowing with radiant warmth. Her voice quavered breathlessly as she spoke.

[color=indigo:1es74ul7]"Talwyn...its been a long time for me...that I have been with....a male....I....must control myself....or else I will be overwhelmed by my instincts. Drow women are different than human women...our needs are fierce and when the fire comes on us, we are voracious. As much as I want you now...you...we are not ready,"[/color:1es74ul7] she raised her finger and pressed it gently to his lips to stop him speaking.

[color=indigo:1es74ul7]"No...seriously...I'm being serious you silly man.....your burns are not fully healed and I know we have only just met yet I do not care about that! I want to feel the warm embrace of a lover, someone to share the night with, to hold me as I sleep. I do not know how long we will have together but I am here and I'm not going anywhere else....I don't have anywhere else to go,"[/color:1es74ul7] she ended her final words in a small voice. She felt his strong arm wrap around her and pull her down into a gentle hug. T'risstree held him carefully, not wanting to hurt him as she lay her head on his broad chest.

She gave out a contented sigh.

T'risstree felt something that was almost forgotten. For the first time in three years, she was no longer alone.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I could see she was nervous, like a fawn caught in the open in full view of a hunter. Her words came hesitantly, she faltered and stumbled but it was no act. She looked at me with longing and searching eyes. She glanced down and I gave her hand a gentle reassuring squeeze.

Then she was on me, kissing me passionately. T'risstree had caught me completely by surprise...again! Her lips were soft, her breath sweet from the wine and I found myself returning her kiss with enthusiasm. I cupped her cheek in my hands and entwined my fingers in hers. Her skin was satin smooth and soft.

After a long deep tender passionate kiss she broke away, breathing heavily, her dilated eyes were filled with desire as she looked at me. It looked as though she was thinking, "I must have him, he will be mine!". She somehow got control over herself and told me haltingly at first that it'd been a long time since her last lover and that drow women were rather intense when it comes to the act of love. She held back because in truth we were not ready for such...activities. I was still very tender and although I felt game enough to have a dam good stab at it, pardon the pun, I'd have probably done myself an injury. I tried to make a joke but she stopped me and then bared her naked soul to me. She was instensely and so very lonely. When she said she had no where else to go, my heart filled with compassion, tenderness and a desire to comfort her, to show her that she wasn't alone in the world.

I put my arm around her and she lay her head on my chest, cuddling me with her soft arms. I heard her let as a sigh of contentment, as though a weight from her heart was lifted.

I lay there and looked up at the roof of my room.

It had been a very odd day, full of miracles, horror, humour, mischief and perhaps now....love.

I didn't know what the future held, how long we would have together but I would treasure the moments that we were granted and I quietly to myself vowed that I would to try to make them as happy and joy filled for her as humanly possible.

I felt wetness on my chest. I looked down and saw that she was crying.

"Hey now...what are these tears for? Please don't cry T'risstree," I said gently with concern.

She shook her head and smiled at me.

[color=indigo:3tuup3o5]"I'm not sad Talwyn, I'm happy, really I am...its just I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment,"[/color:3tuup3o5] she said simply wiping the tears away. She looked embarrased by her tears but I shushed her and embraced her again and made her lay back once more..

I smiled down at her as she lay quietly with me.

"Perhaps you might to hear this then. Let me sing for you T'risstree," I said with a quiet smile. She gazed back with her big soft golden eyes lightly shining in the half light of the room.

I recalled an old song, one that a man would sing to his bride on their first night together.

I sang soft and low just for her.

[youtube:3tuup3o5]RYyi3ZF86jk[/youtube:3tuup3o5]

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

She lay there listening to the words to the song, feeling his heart beat in his chest and the comforting security of his arms wrapped around her. She marveled at the tumult of emotions she was feeling. Never before, when she had taken a lover, had she felt so intensely, so deeply that it almost scared her. But the thrill of her emotional surges were so intoxicating she didn't pay much thought to any of her fears. That she was feeling safe and desired, comforted by a good man was enough for now.

She hardly knew this man, this human male. A paladin of a god she knew little about. She felt a bit like that she was the moon and he was the sun. Night and day, side by side, opposite yet in harmony. Why was she drawn to him she couldn't narrow it down exactly but his wit, chutzpah, roguish sense of humour, his obvious courage and bravery had also made her look twice. He was a very handsome strong man and that had also heavily influenced her decision and she was secretly glad that neither Myna or Elenwe were not rivals for his affections.

In a way she was glad that he was not quite upto a night of unbridled passion she reflected as the anticpation, the delicious denial of her desires would only make that first night together all the more sweeter. Of that she was certain and she started to plan out what she would want for that evening. It would have to be out in the forest, under the moonlight and with the scent of flowers perfuming the night air. Yes, that would be perfect and she began to plot and scheme as to how to arrange this night.

He'd finished singing a while ago and she looked up and saw that he was fast asleep. She smiled to herself, he looked so peaceful. The pain he had endured through was all but gone and by the morning the ring would have fully healed him. She got up without a sound, moving silently with preternatural grace. She made sure the room as secure then, blowing out the lantern, she lay back on the bed next to him, her head lightly resting on his chest. She lay there listening to him quietly breath. She pulled a light blanket over herself and relaxed, closed her eyes and smiled to herself as she let her mind wander before she fell asleep.

I hope he doesn't snore were her last thoughts as she drifted off into a restful sleep.
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

He tossed Talwyn a grin as he left the room with the others, then took what was left of the wine and returned to the taproom, to sit in a chair at a table near the wall. He leaned back, propping his feet up in another chair, and tipped the chair until it was propped against one of the thick, heavy beams supporting the ceiling. Life was strange. A day that had begun in merriment, then turned to tragedy, then miracles and mischief. And maybe even romance?

Goddess be praised, he thought, wondering what other surprises might be in store. Myna and Elenwe had made startling confessions, and it was obvious that T'risstree and Talwyn had taken a liking to each other. And where did that leave him? On the edge of things, it seemed, though he still thought Zzadrina a worthy persuit- if she could get past her sweet but quaint notions of who was supposed to persue whom. He still had little if any idea how that was supposed to work.

And therein lay the problem. How many times had he been forced to endure the attentions of women he neither cared about or even knew? First House or not, some rules still applied when one was beyond the borders of one's own domain, and those rules were oppressive to say the least. But, dutiful son that he was, there had never really been any question of obedience. It was ground too deeply into him by his stern, tyrannical father, and his hide-bound, cold-hearted mother.

So he finished off the wine, then called for a dish of Salomene and roasted potatoes with cinnmon bread and a bottle of apple cinnamon wine to go with it. The fish was good- reminded him of home. The cinnamon bread, however, was something new, and as such, savored all the more. He hummed a little to the tunes being played by another patron somewhere, content for the moment to simply bask in the pleasant aura of the inn.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

On the roof of the inn, Zazzt nodded, having decided his course of action, he would leave this place, he could not work upon his condition in this inn, fine though its furnishings are, they did not have the alchemical tools that he would need. He sent Lothir a message, telling him of him of his intentions, and with that he vanished, but not before he saw a strange man, riding an 8 foot tall creature walk up to the doors of the inn.

Elwyn waved his hand, and Gurguch sat down by the doors of the inn. Elwyn himself walked into the inn, pulling his cloak up higher to hide his face from the drow in the inn, hiding the expression of pure terror on his face.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

OOC: moving time forward if everyone is cool with that ;)

IC:

T'risstree awoke from the most restful refreshing deep sleep that she'd had in ages. Talwyn was still asleep and thankfully he didn't snore, or not that she was aware of.

She gazed down affectionately at the sleeping man, bemused by the little bit of drool on the side of his mouth. She lent over and lightly kissed his forhead then left the bed without disturbing him.

T'risstree wandered down to the bathroom to freshen up. Undressing, she took a basin and a cup, splashed warm water on herself and quickly washed herself. Drying off with one of the soft fluffy towles provided by the Inn, she dabbed some perfume on herself and began brushing out her long silvery hair then put on a simple satin dark blue long dress that clung .just so to her body showing off her adequate curves nicely.

She inspected herself in the polished mirror, critically looking for any blemishes or imperfections. She platted her long hair into a ponytail and pinned it up leaving a small fringe and some bangs free at the front.

She skipped silently down the stairs to go find some breakfast an see if any of her new friends were up and about.
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Several hours had passed, and the young bard had spent them in quiet contemplation. The only interruption was the arrival of the stranger. But it was really none of his business, so he continued to enjoy the wine, until after a while it became apparent that he was quite drunk. Not wanting to make himself look any more foolish than neccessary, he simply slumped forward in his chair and fell asleep right there, one arm hanging at his side with the empty bottle until it hit the floor with a soft thud.

It wasn't until T'risstree came down for breakfast that he awoke from his stupor- and with a war-drum seemingly going off in his head. "Goddess, what dwarf hit me?" he moaned softly, a pained look on his face. He tried to get up, but sitting in one place so long had left him stiff and sore.

He looked up at T'risstree, who was looking FAR too chipper for so early in the day. "What time is it, and what's got you so happy- as if I need to ask?"
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:16ia4j7z]"You spent the night here? Silly male! Why didn't you go and sleep with Zzadrina? You know she is keen on you," [/color:16ia4j7z]winked T'risstree. She twirled about gaily, skipped and stepped a few dance steps, a huge smile on her face.

[color=indigo:16ia4j7z]"And no..I haven't vithed your friend Lothir...not yet anyway. <she grins> Just slept with him, that's all and oh...I have slept so well! I feel so alive. I haven't felt like this for an age Lothir."[/color:16ia4j7z] She danced about lightly before hopping onto a chair next to the semi drunk and hung over bard. She frowned slightly as she looked him over and leaned back when she caught a wiff of his breath.

[color=indigo:16ia4j7z]"Hmm...you need some food...and so do I. Let me see if the kitchens are open. Don't drink anymore you sily male!"[/color:16ia4j7z] she warned as she sprang up and skipped off to find a waitress.
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I awoke alone. The last thing I remember was T'risstree snuggling up on the bed with me before I nodded off to dreamland.

At first I thought she'd tricked me by pretending to care, that her whole story was just an act. However, I saw that she had left her things in the room next to the bed and I felt a wave of relief washed over me.

I looked down at myself and lifted the bandages away.

An even bigger sense of relief came over me: I was healed and not scarred at all! Praises to Torm and those lovely Drow maidens for this! I kissed the ring of regeneration too. That simple bauble has helped me so much over the years, I'd be a mess without it.

I sat up out of bed and began a series of exercises, push ups, sit ups, squats and lunges and used the end of the bed to do dips with my arms. It was good to feel my strength return and to be whole and well again.

I'd worked up a little sweat and felt the need to use the bathroom.
I walked down the hallway and found it. I could smell T'risstree's perfume lingering in the air and saw she'd left a nice little mess of strands of her silvery hair in the sink.

Why do women malt so much and not go bald is beyond me?

I cleaned up her mess and poured a basin of water to wash with. It was still warm enough and there was some nice soap to use.

Afterwards I had a quick shave to remove the stubble for the last few days. Girls may like the look of the 5 o'clock shadow but in my experience they don't like the beard rash that follows it when you kiss them. I still had a bit of cologne left, a simple balm that smelt of subtle spices and sunflowers. I dressed in loose white linen pants and put on a golden silk tunic with Torms emblem embroided on the front just over my heart.

I went downstairs to find out where T'risstree had gone and to track down something to eat.

I was ravenous.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

As she was skipping across the dinning room, she saw Talwyn stride down the stairs.

Her heart skipped a beat as the morning light shone through a window behind him, bathing him in a soft golden glow. He looked so handsome this morning she thrilled to herself. She simply stood there, drinking in the sight of him walking down the stairs to the point she was almost oogling him. She found herself idly twirling a loose strand of her hair and biting her lower lip before she got a hold of herself. He looks so cute and adorable in those pants and shirt!

With a happy giggle, she skipped over to him and lept into the air, forcing him to catch her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him in a joyful embrace. He caught her easily, holding her in his strong arms. Her small lithe body hardly was any burden for him. When she stood next to him, the top of her head barely crested his shoulder.

[color=indigo:35sy4d26]"Good morning handsome man. You look much better today, no longer like an over cooked ham. Yes...much better indeed! Mmmmm...you smell good...What is that delightful scent you are wearing?"[/color:35sy4d26] T'risstree asked as she inhaled the scent of his cologne, nuzzling him playfully.

[color=indigo:35sy4d26]"Did you sleep well?"[/color:35sy4d26] she asked with glittering eyes. [color=indigo:35sy4d26]"I love this shirt you're wearing, its so soft and silky,"[/color:35sy4d26] she murmmered running her hands over his chest enjoying the silky feel of the material and the firmness of his muscles underneath the shirt.

He smiled at her and said yes he'd slept well before gently putting her down.

She pouted momentarily then leaned up, tilting her head while gently pulling him down to kiss him. She pressed herself against him as they kissed, entwining her leg around his and reveled in his embrace.

[color=indigo:35sy4d26]"Hungry are you?"[/color:35sy4d26] she asked with a coy smile after she broke from the lingering kiss.
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

After ushering everyone out of the room she had not stayed at the inn, she had instead ventured out for the evening, she had some things to pick up and to prepare and so she did. It had not taken her long though she had been lucky and found what she needed.

She managed to find a spot to calm herself and begin her daily routine, when she was done, the morning had fully set in. By the time she got back to the inn T'ristree was just pouncing on Talwyn and she smiled to herself before pulling a flask from her side sipping at the cooling water within slowly.

"I see someone is happy" she smirked as she went over to the bar getting an acctual glass of water before finding a table just a few paces away and sitting down to watch them.