The Half Moon Inn and Festhall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

T'risstree gawked round eyed at Myna when she said,

[i:1evj85ii]"I wouldn't know"[/i:1evj85ii], in response to her querry about sex.

She blurted out in her first language,

[color=indigo:1evj85ii]"A l' quar'valsharess, uriu riluss ghil plynnet natha vow naut ulu inbal vith?"[/color:1evj85ii] before she realsied that perhaps Elenwe may not speak Drow.[color=indigo:1evj85ii] "Is everyone here a virgin?"[/color:1evj85ii] she asked with startled look as such a thing were even possible.

[color=indigo:1evj85ii]"Myna, you are a priestess of the faith but from what I know, Eilistraee doesn't ask us to deny our desires. Where you born on the surface? And if so, why has no one taken your fancy? Surely you must feel the desire to mate from time to time?"[/color:1evj85ii]

T'risstree sat down next to Talwyns bed, not seeing the small grin on his face as she was preoccupied with her sisters and their strange attitudes.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She let out a soft giggle at the others words, but responded in common, she spoke her native tongue only when it was necissary, she was comfortable with either and just as fluent.

"Not at all dear sister, Eilistraee if anything would encourage such...." she paused for a moment thinking. "Activities." she finally settled upon an appropriate word for it.

"However your half right, I have yet to find a male that catches my attention" she grinned "I have indeed been raised upon the surface world, I was raised in a sanctuary...a temple of Eilistraee" she paused for a moment the thought did not bring happiness into her eyes but she passed by it before it had a chance to touch anywhere else on her face.

"I am in no rush however, perhaps if someone ever catches my attention in such a way" she smiled and shrugged. "I am still young I have time"
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:3ldudwwu]"Oh thank the goddess that you are not afflicted with the celibacy nonsense Myna. For a moment I thought that perhaps things were so different on the surface that I might not fit in. It's been difficult....adapting to life here,"[/color:3ldudwwu] she said with a sigh.

She perked up though and grinned at Myna, [color=indigo:3ldudwwu]"So you've not found anyone that catches your attention hmm? Well, perhaps we should see what we can do about that eh? Yes you are young and there is time however we all know that things can change in an instant and that life is to be celebrated and enjoyed with passion. So...maybe we'll find you someone that takes your fancy and you can broaden your...horizons,"[/color:3ldudwwu] smiled T'risstree in a friendly suggestive way. "[color=indigo:3ldudwwu]After all...its only vith we're talking about here. You're not embarking on a life or death quest to save the world, just having a bit of harmless fun,"[/color:3ldudwwu] she quipped with a grin.

In T'risstrees eyes, sex was just like any other activity to be enjoyed and she didn't understand what all this fuss and coyness was about.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She giggled softly and shook her head, the other was amusing her to say the least.

"No no, nothing like that and I am sure you will find men up here as amiable as any other man on the subject" she shook her head, men, they where nothing but perverted, sex driven animals in her experiance, but she always just shuffled them to the side.

"I can understand the change, while I was not raised in the underdark I was educated, the male female relationships up here are complete oppsites are they not?" it was a statement but also a question to the other.

Then she started talking about trying to hook her up and she flushed again and studdered out a few nonsensical sylables before she gathered herself enough to speak clearly.

"Er..well..I don't know...I'm not sure I am ready for that yet. I've seen relationships, they are so..finicky..too many rules"
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:2xpsb586]"Oh Myna you are a breath of fresh air and a treasure! But you do have a lot to learn I think, but applies to all of us, no?"[/color:2xpsb586] said T'risstree smiling in amusement as she came over and gave her a small hug. She pulled over her chair and sat next to Myna.

[color=indigo:2xpsb586]"Where do I begin? hmm....well not all relationships have to have rules as you see them. when two people feel a mutual attraction, and as I have learned since becoming a priestess, that both are willing partners, then they can engage in a meaningful and wonderful activity that does not have to be complicated nor shameful as long as they both understand that's all it is to be. A simple sharing and giving of one another for a day or maybe more as it depends on how long they feel like being together as a couple. That's it really. Think of it like sharing a fine meal with a friend. It's a simple activity that you enagage in and is a pleasurable experience for both you and the other person."[/color:2xpsb586]
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

The one known at Zazzt had told her she had alot to learn so being told that was sore but the way the other said it was different it wasn't an insult somehow it made her relax a bit instead of tense up and she just smiled at the other as she moved to sit beside her.

"Oh I dont know!" she said blushing slightly and shaking her head as if to clear it, she could just not imagine it. "If you..well you know..it's supposed to have more meaning than that. To just share your body with some...stranger!" she had the most innocently amusing look on her face, for such a talented intelligent woman she was extremily sheltered. "It's unthinkable!"
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Myna nodded as she listened patiently to Myna, then spoke gently to her.

[color=indigo:jkmpqk6u]"For one who has not been raised in the way of the Drow, I can understand why you would see sharing your body for pleasure with a stranger unthinkable. But think on this: let us say you do meet a male that you are attracted to and that male in turn likes you as well. You both do not know much of each other as you have only just met. Yet you both see something you like in the other and you feel your nature, you body, responding in a way that wants to be heightened by the touch of the other. This is where you have to make a leap of faith Myna, you have to trust the other person. You have to trust and hope, as a matter of faith that they will not hurt you when you are your most vulnerable point, naked, defenseless and exposed before them. Remember as well that they are in the same position as you. The other thing to think about is how long will you wait to be sure that this is the right person? A day, a week, a month or a year before you believe that the person is no longer a stranger? The way to change a stranger into one who is known is to share yourself with them and for them to return the sharing. Then barriers will fall away because in that moment, you will see the true face of your lover, see their hidden side. But be wary as well that you do not give over of yourself completely as that can lead to problems. It's a fine art but like anything, you have to start at the beginning be willing to embrace the challenges and risks that such a journey of discovery will bring and most of all, learn from your mistakes because you are bound to make them."[/color:jkmpqk6u]

T'risstree finished and looked away as a feeling of loneliness again rose within her. Despite all her experience and that she had had many lovers, she hadn't found a lover that loved her nor she him and it was that gap, that hole in her heart that made her melancholy briefly.
Last edited by T'risstree Helviiryn on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She looked sad for a moment before peering at T'ristree she spoke in soft tones.

"Ka folt natha klez vel'klar biu option ulu uns'aa, Usstan orn'la luthtar plynn ol. Ulu kma'at ussen self 'zil folt. Rilu'oh khaless zhah folbol Usstan shlu'ta neitar skrel wund jalbyr wun folt biu zif i'dol."

She paused again and thought and rectified her comment.

"Ulu jaluss, vel'uss zhah naut natha floh'l d'l'jabbress."

It was the only type of person she could fathom putting her trust into, others of her kind would follow Lloth and she could not trust in them not that close to her anyway.

"It is sad but the old addage does have credit, the body is willing but the mind is not."

She smiled softly to the other then, "Perhaps one day" she shook her head then and looked almsot teasingly to the other "Perhaps I am not the only one who needs such a thing?" she rose an eyebrow grinning.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree nodded as Myna spoke and smiled back ruefully.

[color=indigo:1eas7x9o]"I must be losing my edge if I am that transparent in showing my feelings or it may be that although we are sisters in the faith, we are still strangers and as such, I am trusting you even though it goes against everything I learnt and feel. And yes...even I would like to find someone to be with. A lover who wants me for more than just mere pleasure." [/color:1eas7x9o]

She then grinned at Myna.

[color=indigo:1eas7x9o]"Look at us moping over love and complaining there are no good males around when there is one right here at our fingertips. I grant you he's not much use now since he's a bit too well done for my taste," she joked refering to cooked steak then continued, "but give him a day or so and then we'll see, eh? After all, for a human he is quite attractive don't you think?"[/color:1eas7x9o] she winked with a mischievious grin.
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She laughed and nodded, she could have continued the subject on their feelings and such but it seemed much more entertaining and less depressing to talk about the lighter subjects.

"Indeed, hence why I decided not to just heal him, it would be crime if such a body was marred with scars don't you agree?" she grinned then leaned closer.

"Kyone d'elezz, dalninil, uk zhah er'griff pretending ulu tlu natha v'dri nin"

She winked playfully towards her then with a smirk she rose her flute back to her lips to play a bit more, this time the tune was merry, a bit jumpy and it had that tune to it that made one want to get up and dance. She was expecting T'ristree to give him heck for pretending to be asleep and listening in on their conversation. Of course she had noticed, the curl of his lips and the change in his breathing. The small differences most people overlooked, she did not out him before because well it was more fun.
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

While the women chattered, Elenwe glided over to Drinas side and placed her arm around her shoulder, giving her a squeeze. Drina smiled a watery smile and bumped her head on her best friends shoulder for a moment before wiping her eyes slightly and going back to work. Elenwe frowned, but turned back to the women to watch them. It was doubtless Drinas mind had spun to her dear deceased Khalud with all this talk of love. It had been a long time since Khalud had died, but it was clear Drina still missed him. Elenwe was a little worried for her friend, but Zzadrina was strong. She'd be alright.

The half elf monk smirked when T'ristree adressed her.
[color=green:oveddqld]" I was raised as a monk, so no. I haven't ever done such things and I don't intend to anytime soon."[/color:oveddqld] She couldn't help laughing at the little drows bewildered expression.
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

From the frying pan to the fire I thought.

Torms blood!

Love lorn lonely ladies....a dangerous species indeed.

I listened as the ladies discussed love and such matters. It was most amusing to listen to to T'risstree and her rather liberal views on sexuality and then to hear the responses from Elenwe and Myna. Elenwe's code and vows precluded her forming intimate relationships while Myna was obviously saving herself for someone she thought worthy. Such ideas and attitudes perplexed T'risstree who was still very much a product of her past despite her renounciation of Lolth and converstion to Eilistraee.

But what was taking the biscuit was that the conversation had suddenly veered to include me. T'risstree's comment about me being a well done steak was a little crass but I wasn't offended. Actually I thought is was a rather witty if a tad insensitive but still, the best humour should have a bit of a sting to it.

I was starting to feel a lot better. The ring was slowly working its magic and Myna's salve on the bandages plus the application of wet cloth were aiding my recovery immensely. Most of the pain was gone now.

I thought it best to remain quiet for now as I was intrigued to find out what other fascinating things the girls would talk about.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[i:2u7ebtcj]"I was raised as a monk, so no. I haven't ever done such things and I don't intend to anytime soon."[/i:2u7ebtcj]

T'risstree listened to Elenwe's reply but still could not comprehend why Elenwe was not even curious. It was just so alien to T'risstree's way of thinking.

[color=indigo:2u7ebtcj]"Elenwe. You are a woman, with a womans body. Despite your training, surely you must have the occassional....stirings? Even if you have never experienced vith, your body would send you signals from time to time, that it might want it. I know that even before I had vith for the first time, when I was an adolescent, I had dreams about vith even though I'd never done it. Quite vivid dreams sometimes, which I still have every now and then as it's been a while since I last enjoyed a good time,. Surely you have dreams like this as well?" [/color:2u7ebtcj]she said with a earnest look. She was trying to be open and honest, not bawdy as some of her sisters back in the Underdark used to be. She continued with her frank comments,

[color=indigo:2u7ebtcj]"I am not asking for you to break your vows and you are right in that if you don't know what you are missing, you won't miss it. But I think you do know what it is you are missing and I am trying to understand why someone would choose not to enjoy that aspect of life."[/color:2u7ebtcj]

She suddenly stopped speaking when she noticed Elenwe go over to comfort Zzadrina who was looking a bit teary and suddenly bit her lip. I am so stupid sometimes she cursed herself.

[color=indigo:2u7ebtcj]"Oh...I am sorry Zzadrina. Have I brought up a painful memory for you? I didn't mean too...I am so sorry..."[/color:2u7ebtcj] she said apologetically, real concern for Zzadrina's emotional state on her stricken guilt filled face.
clicky2cme
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

Zzadrina shook her head.
[color=darkblue:27ja64tp]" No, it's fine, T'risstree. I was just...thinking about someone I used to know." [/color:27ja64tp]For just a second, her smile slipped and she looked so sad, Elenwe felt her heart hitch. But it was gone before anyone really noticed, and Drina smiled again disarmingly.

Elenwe turned her head to adress T'risstree.
[color=green:27ja64tp]" I was raised as a monk, so no. I have actually never experienced such things."[/color:27ja64tp] She shrugged.
[color=green:27ja64tp]" It's just natural for me to stay in this state. No dreams, no stirring, no nothing. Of course, it didn't exactly help that the only men I really interacted with in the order were much older than I."[/color:27ja64tp] She smiled slightly.
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[i:3m1yum2w]"No, it's fine, T'risstree. I was just...thinking about someone I used to know."[/i:3m1yum2w] For just a second, Zzadrina's smile slipped and she looked so sad. Elenwe looked stricken for her freinds sadness and T'risstree knew she'd exposed a wound that would probably never fully heal. Ten years ago she would have sneered at Zzadrina's weakness as she let her hurt show so openly, and quite possibly T'risstree would have used it as a weapon against her. Yet she had changed, transformed since embracing Eilistraee in her heart and now the sight of another woman's pain suddenly made her feel it empathically.

She listened half heartedly to Elenwe's response, the joy of the moment now lost because of Zzadrina's sorrowful brief reverie. She saw Zzadrina suddenly smile, like a ray of sunshine coming out from behind a storm cloud and she knew she would be alright. She turned back to Elenwe.

[color=indigo:3m1yum2w]"I could think of nothing worse than being the only available female surrounded by old males. No wonder you never felt any of a womans urges stir within you. How you put up with their smell...unngghh....now that is fortitude! Old males smell awful to me. They smell like moldy old towels and bad breath. When I feel their eyes on me...my skin crawls,"[/color:3m1yum2w] she shuddered slightly remembering her encounter with a leecherous old mage who tried to seduce her unsuccessfully by offering her power and money. His head left his shoulders in a flash once she knew his true desings on her. She carried on,

[color=indigo:3m1yum2w]"At least old women know how to look after themselves and not smell like a rancid wash cloth. The woman who found me and cared for me. She was a human witch of advanced years. when I first saw her I was replused by her appearance as back in the Underdark, we'd have....disposed of such old ones as they become a burden on the city but Shanilath could fend for herself and she opened my eyes to so many things I was so utterly naive to and unaware of," [/color:3m1yum2w]she paused refelecting fondly on her time with the old witch.
clicky2cme