The Half Moon Inn and Festhall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

OOC: Meh, Im enjoying this...

IC: "This is not being forced upon him, if anything you have forced your gifts on him. Out of all of you, I was the only one who waited, and honored your wishes to wait for his approval, or denial, that ring could have healed him, at no cost to any of you, if, as you say, his condition was not fatal, and a matter of great pain to him. I can not feel pain in this accursed body of mine. So to me this would have been a fair trade, his health, and I lose a few skin cells. So come, let the man speak for himself." Zazzt smiled, "Why are you so hell bent letting my appearance dictate what my moral standing is in your eyes? Let the man speak for himself."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

Zzadrina knelt, bending her ear to Talwyns mouth so he didn't have to strain, then nodded. While T'risstree distracted Zazzt--in quite an unexpected way, for Drina had taken T'risstree for the quiet type-- Drina slipped over to the other side of the room, and began to quietly dig in his pack. Her fingers closed around a mace, which she drew out, unnoticed. As she gazed upon the creation, she smiled wickedly. She knew what this did. The slim drow woman gripped the mace, and stood, spinning to face Zazzt.
[color=darkblue:1gf5w9kq]" I'm assuming you know what this does."[/color:1gf5w9kq] She said, spinning the mace once.
[color=darkblue:1gf5w9kq]" It will disrupt your magic, so there is no way you can phase through it, Zazzt, and I am one hell of a warrior, if I do say so myself. Now, the 'man' wanted me to hit you with it, all swing now and questions later, but I figure pulling out this Mace of Disruption--a renowned weapon for instantly killing or getting rid of the undead--on his orders is an obvious enough answer to your questions."[/color:1gf5w9kq] She smiled in a fakely sweet way.

((OOC: -is happily living up to Zzadrinas character and alignment- I'm learning!^^))
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She sighed and sat down in the chair beside the water pitcher by his bed and started to pull out her flute again, she had not been given time to play it before and now all she wanted to do was beat someone brainless, she hated feeling frusturated but aside from yelling at him there was nothing she could do that the other two where not.

"Zazzt, please just go back to your body, go downstairs and enjoy a drink with Gareth. I'll even pay just go, have fun. Please"

Her voice was soft, stern, like a mother trying to stop a fight before it happened in a way that would leave everyone intact and reasonably happy.

She waited for him to obey her request or not, and everyone to settle back a little before she put the flute to her lips and began to play, a soft calming tune, it had an irish feel to the tune in its warm put complex tune.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

"So what is it to be eh? Splat or scat Zazzt?"

T'risstree grinned a dangerous feral grin.

OOC: zazzt or what ever your name is, do you enjoy ruining other peoples fun by playing a dick of a character? cause that's what is going on here with your uber powered character that can do what pretty much ever he wishes. Seriously, if you want to play, fine but tone down "the anything you can do I can do better" attitude 'k?

It's not fun.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt sighed, "Well, if you are certian. And for all of your magical items, do not think that this etherealness is my only defense." He bowed, and in a blast of fire, vanished.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

"...thank....Torm....for....small...mercies...." I muttered as Zazzt departed in a puff of smoke that smelt vaguely of second hand baked beans for a brief moment before the sweet perfumes and scents of the drow women dispersed the odor.

I exhaled in relief and lay back to listen to Myna soothing flute playing.

I raised my right hand and gave the ladies a thumbs up gesture of approval. These are the people I would give everything for, friends who stand up to intimidation without any hint of fear.

I closed my eyes with a happy expression on my healing face.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree put her hand over her mouth & nose, frowning briefly as the unwelcome smell of Zazzts departure lingered for a bit. Relief washed through her and her shoulders slumped as the tension faded.

[color=indigo:ekzm40ii]"unngghh...thank the goddess he's gone but that smell....eeecchhh..." [/color:ekzm40ii]she grimaced.[color=indigo:ekzm40ii] "I'll deal with it sisters."[/color:ekzm40ii]

She quickly got a spice scented candle from her pack and lit it to remove any smell in the room. She then returned to her pack and took out another small bottle, this one being full of Orange Blossom essential oil which she then dabbed delicately some drops onto the wooden furniture in the room.

In a moment the room smelt like the fresh breeze of autumn with the heady smell of Orange flowers plus the subtle scent of spcies blending perfectly helping everyone to relax.

She smiled to her new friends.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt lay on the roof of the inn, twirling his ring in his hand, "Well, I suppose that was not the best way to handle that situation. Oh well, he made his choice, and that was what I had wanted. Perhaps it would be best if the 'hell of a fighter'," He scoffed, "Looked after him now." He looked up at the sky, "This is turning out to be one Hells of a day." He closed his eyes and decided to wait, and see how things are unfolding in the inn.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The bard sighs in relief after the other has left. "Well, that's settled. I was afraid I might have to get a bit rough there myself. You ladies are quite formidible when you wish to be, no?" He starts to get up to leave Tal in peace for now. "Oh, and I DO let my "big brain" do most of my thinking." He turns to Zzadrina. "But seriously, if you were really that interested, all you had to do was ask."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Zzadrina flushed, but waved her hand.
[color=darkblue:3szj6xyt]" I'm the lady in this outfit; it's not MY job to speak up."[/color:3szj6xyt] She winked at him, then shooed him out before he could respond.
[color=darkblue:3szj6xyt]" Go on, go on."[/color:3szj6xyt] The women in the room laughed at his confused expression and Zzadrinas response. She smiled at her new friends, and set to tidying things up.
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

[color=indigo:2a6o4lsi]"It appears you have been with the surfacers for a long time Zzadrina and it seems have taken on some of their "quaint" notions on how females should behave. I would not presume to speak for you as you are your own woman and do as you wish. Yet the way I was raised and educated by home, well it was assumed that females lead as that is our purpose. We do not wait to follow a male, we take charge and we speak up because males are most likely as capable of making the right choice as a child is. If we desire a lover, we take one. We didn't wait for him to make up his mind. We took charge and made it clear that he was wanted. Although I do know that some males seem reluctant and are unable to see the subtle signals we give out as they aren't often bright enough to realise that we want him for companionship for a time. I do admit it was pleasant to have someone warming my cold bed and to bring me fresh juice in the morning. Males do have their uses apart from the obvious functions,"[/color:2a6o4lsi] T'risstree quipped with a hunters smile and a mischievious glint in her eyes as she winked to the women in the room. Her expression changed though to a questioning one as she looked over at Zzadrina, Myna and Elenwe.

[color=indigo:2a6o4lsi]"Yet I suppose there is something to be said in being the hunted rather than the hunter. It is something I have yet to experience since it was I that took my lovers back in the Underdark, not the other way around. Tell me Sisters, is it a good feeling to be the object of attraction and perhaps affection from a male? That you are motivating a male to pursue you because he is interested in more than just sex? Maybe its because he feels something more?
These ideas are foreign to me but I find the prospect of them....intriguing,"[/color:2a6o4lsi] she added with quiet almost shy smile.
clicky2cme
Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Elenwe chuckled and shrugged.
[color=green:2kiyu1p3]" I'm a monk, we're celibate. I wouldn't know anything of that."[/color:2kiyu1p3] She looked over at Zzadrina, who smirked.
" I'm afraid I don't know too much of love either, T'risstree. It's a frightening prospect, really, to be happy and satisfied with one person, and to be willing to lay down your life for them if need be." She twisted some hair around a finger and was silent. Her face was thoughtful and sad.
[color=darkblue:2kiyu1p3]" But, I would be willing to say that being [i:2kiyu1p3]'seen as an object of attraction and affection'[/i:2kiyu1p3] as you say T'risstree, is the best thing you will ever feel if it is mutual."[/color:2kiyu1p3] She shuffled to stick Talwyns mace back in his pack, and then sat with her back to the rest of them while she reorganized already organized salves.
--My friend and I
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree gaped at Elenwe, complete incomprehension on her face. She blinked and paused ofr a long moment.

[color=indigo:24c9rxr4]"You mean you have never....no man...or woman....has...you've never had vith?"[/color:24c9rxr4] she stammered to elenwe with incredulity.

[color=indigo:24c9rxr4]"Why? It's the most wonderful feeling, especially if your lover is skilled, attentive and has stamina then you can almost feel total sensual bliss. That you don't have vith is so alien to me, I can't wrap my mind around it,"[/color:24c9rxr4] she added in befuddlement.
clicky2cme
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

Her song stammered to a halt when T'ristree peered over at her with such a question not to mention a look, the flute lowered to her lap and if it was possible a blush came across her satiny ebony skin.

"I wouldn't know" she said looking from T'ristree over to Elenwe. Different reasons but the same result she already felt a little more comfortable with the other.

She was young, not yet adult in the eyes of her race but she did look old enough, only if someone knew her age would they say she was too young, if they even would dare that but her reasons for celebacy where different. Different circumstances, different reasons and ones that would take time and trust to share.

So she just hid her blush and listened as T'ristree choked over Elenwe's response and wondered if she would get the same reaction
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I lay there with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep as Ilistened to the women talk.

I would have roared with laughter at T'risstrees questions and confusion but that would have hurt too much. Even smiling was painful but I couldn't help but grin at both her as she flustered and stammered, not understanding that some could choose a life free of carnal desire.

She definately was new to the surface and it was plainly obviousthat she had not shaken off a lot of the old ways she knew back in the Underdark.

Her questions seem to fluster Myna who stopped playing her music.

I wonder why that is? Maybe she has taken on a vow of chastity as well? I never thought that Eilistraee asked that of her followers? I'll ask when it's more appropriate or wait for an explaination.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.