The Half Moon Inn and Festhall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

He had stopped just outside the door, and simply stood there, listening to the women's conversation about love, vith, and such. He had wanted to add a few words from the male perspective, though he wasn't sure how well that would go over. Sometimes he found himself annoyed by the ways that females so often thought of themselves as superior. What had really forestalled any comments by him was the way they had spoken of him- and males in general- as though none were present. Women and gossip, ugh!

True, there was merit to some of what they had said, but it was is own experience that those who persued it for its own sake truly did not understand how degrading that could be. <Too many years being thought of as no more than a particularly tasty piece of meat,> he thought with a small shudder. And then there was the dark side of the subject- the one they had blithely glossed over, as though forgetting it existed. That side, he was all too familiar with.

He had to grin at the comments about Tal being too well done, and T'risstree asking blatantly if everyone was a virgin. He thought of poking his head back in with a clever riposte on that score, but decided to simply let them continue their amusing conversation. Still, they had given him something to think about.

He had naturally assumed that Zzadrina would want to take the lead in such matters. Noble of a First House or not, he had still been raised to obey and adhere to the wishes of a female. That, more than anything else- aside from the ingrained respect for women and a lack of certainty where the affair was going- had forestalled his persued thus far. <Perhaps it's time to go a bit farther?> he wondered. <Turn from hunted to hunter, as she so elegantly put it?>

"A Lloth's laelar duar...." he muttered with a sigh of annoyance. Why did women always have to complicate matters? "Stop thinking it to death, and just come OUT with it, whol Jalil's sake."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

"...I don't suppose there is any chance of someone getting me a glass of water? I'm very thirsty," I croaked in a dry husky voice as I opened my eyes and looked at the ladies talking.

Laying there listening to the girls gossiping was amusing however I was feeling parched and my throat was as dry as a desert.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

Smiling she welcomed the distraction from the sex and boytalk something she was not accustomed to she pulled a cup out and poured some clean cool water into it before sitting on the edge of the bed.

Gently she raised him up into a half sitting positioned and helped him drink from the glass. She waited for him to finish, waited for him to be ready.

"Feeling a little better? Can I do anything else for you? And do you prefer this? What form of aid did you want? I can take your injuries away easily but you will scar if I do. I will not make such a decision for anyone" she said softly to him
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

The cool water was like manna from heaven, refreshing my dry mouth and throat. I needed Myna's help to sit up and she was very gentle and careful not to cause me any discomfort which was greatly appreciated.

I finished the water and lay back my head with a contented sigh.

"Thank you Myna. You are an angel of mercy," I smiled in gratitude to her. She was very tender and caring and her touch was like soothing balm.

"As to my injuries, I agree with you that any healing performed now will not be of help. My ring of regeneration will ensure that I do not have any disfiguring scars. It just takes time to work but I am patient and there is no need to go anywhere for now. If I may,
please could I have something to eat? I am starving and I think it is due to the ring's magic. It feeds off life engery as it heals and as such I believe my body needs food to aid it in its work. So, please, something simple like chicken soup and more water please as I am still very thirsty."

I looked over myself and saw that the terrible burns were on the mend. What would have taken weeks to heal and left permenant scars was now fading away in hours.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She smiled kindly at him and keeping him upright she placed several pillows behind his back so that he might be able to sit up comfortably.

"Yes of course, please relax and I will get you something" she said softly before making sure he was laid back gently and darted out of the room, letting the girls talk.

She manuvered her way to the counter downstairs and ordered some bread and chicken vegetable soup. It took the better part of ten minutes for the order to complete. She slid a few coins across the counter before taking the trey with the soup and sliced and buttered bread upstairs.

Once back inside his room she set the trey on the table beside the pitcher of water and sitting down on the edge close to him she smiled again before filling a glass and once again helped him to drink it down. She then helped him with the soup and the bread, taking it slowly, carefully, allowing him the time he needed to enjoy the food and to process it.

"I'll get you something more substantial later on, I healed your internal injuries but your still bound to be raw and sore and this will be easiest on your system for now" she explained softly to him
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

"Thank you Myna. Yes, soft bread and soup is all that my throat could handle right now, although a jar of honey and a spoon wouldn't go astray either," I winked. "But since you are otherwise engaged helping me with the soup, maybe T'risstree or Zzadrina could ask the Inn to see if they have any?" I said with a perfectly innocent expression and straight face but with hint of a mischievious glimmer in my eyes. The two drow women who'd been talking turned and looked at me with a curious look on their faces. I couldn't quite tell if they were bemused or irritated or maybe a mix of both but none the less, the look was priceless.

I could see Myna hide a smile too.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

T'risstree was caught between a sense of mild annoyance and admiration for Talwyn's chutzpah and perfect dead pan innocence. His request was perfectly reasonable and it was true that Myna was helping to feed him the soup but she got the impression he was milking it a bit as well and she could tell he was being roguish by that look in his eyes.

She folded her arms and regarded him with a calculating look as she arched an eyebrow for a moment. She covered her mouth and pretended to cough delicately for a moment, slyly winking at Zzadrina. She turned back to Talwyn, smiled sweetly at him as she relaxed her self, her voice becoming low and husky, her eyes glowing soflty as she gazed back at him with intensity.

[color=indigo:t754rpdg]"A jar of honey and a spoon? Is there anything else that you may require my lord Talwyn? What sort of wood do you the tray to be made of? Rosewood, Mahoganny, Teak? And the spoon, Silver, Pewter or perhaps even Gold?"[/color:t754rpdg] She moved over to the bed and sat on the opporsite side to where Myna was sitting, her voice a seductive pur as she sensuously smiled demurely up at him, her lips pouting open slightly. [color=indigo:t754rpdg]

"And what would you like me to wear? Maybe something more....revealing yes?" [/color:t754rpdg]she continued as she undid one of the fastens to her tunic, slowly as she spoke, letting it casually fall alway, baring her naked shoulder to him. Her dusky dark skin reflected the light. She twirled a strand of her silvery hair idlely with her fingertips and coyly gazed at him expectantly.

[color=indigo:t754rpdg]"Well my lord....is there....anything.....else...you want?" [/color:t754rpdg]she asked breathlessly in a sultry voice. She let her tunic fall away further, revealing more of herself as she leant forward looking deep into his eyes.
Last edited by T'risstree Helviiryn on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

At first I pretended that she'd sprung me and I was starting to become repentant. As she finished speaking, I sigh non-chalantly, as acted like I was deeply thinking for a few seconds before weakly reaching out, putting a decent amount of tremor in the hand and wincing for all I was worth as I gently took her her hand in mine.

"Well let me see now....firstly I've always been partial to Teak, it has a lovely grain and if you get the right wood stain, the colours come out really quite vividly. Next Silver is just fine as pewter leaves a nasty after taste and gold...well that's just a bit too guache don't you think? And finally, I think perhaps something made of silk or satin with lacey see through bits just in the right places. It has to be short cut, have deep plunging neckline and a couple of those nice quick release drawstrings that allow the garmet to be removed with ease and comfort. Yes I think that just about covers it. Oh....and while you're at it a cold beer would be nice too....please T'risstree," I said with sweet puppy eyes and a hopeful smile.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Waiting outside the room, well, alright, eavesdropping, really, he admitted to himself- Lothir heard his friend milking the attention for all he was worth, and had to clap a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh. Ha! Too rich, he thought, and cautiously peeked inside to see Talwyn with his hand on T'risstree's, quite seriously instructing her as to what he wanted.

<You dog,> he thought, with a wry smirk. <No wonder you became a paladin- all that attention from the women when you are so valiantly injured in battle against evil-doers and miscreants- a shame I never thought of that.... Wonder if they would do the same for me?>

He ducked back as Myna almost caught him watching, and tiptoed downstairs, ordered a bottle of Tethyran Red, and came back up to the room. He gave a quick knock before entering, and pretended not to notice T'risstree's state of, er, dress.

"It's not beer, Tal, but I hope this will suffice. It's even chilled, so it should help your 'parched throat'. And by the way, I would advise against the pewter. It's quite toxic, you know." He said with a wink at Tal.

Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She chuckled shaking her head at the scened between the two, then a third chimed in. She could be nice and be silent, she could let it go on, and she wouldnt feel bad, infact she was really just feeling amused at the moment.

"Oh well my sister are you sure thats such a good idea? I mean in his delicate condition?" she smirked almost ruthlessly.

"Oh and I'm afraid I cant let you have any beer or" she looked at whoever it was that moved in, she had yet to meet him "wine. It just isn't good for you. No I think water will be the best to quench your thirst. Wine and any other drink afterall will just make you more thursty and alchahol particularly dehydrates, cant have that..no no not at all" she grinned as one by one she took away his form of entertainment.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Her mouth opened slightly in surprise as Talwyn called her bluff. She hadn't expected him to be quite so brazen and roguish. She looked at him in a new light, regarding him carefully and thoughtfully, planning her next move.

She sighed theatrically,

[color=indigo:1cigzvz7]"Oh I suppose you are right dear Myna. As much as it is tempting to take this male, he is still far too fragile and delicate to withstand the passions and needs of a drow woman. To do so is not going to aid in his recovery, it will only hurt him further and I do not wish to cause him any more discomfort,"[/color:1cigzvz7] she said ernesty to Myna but with the tinyest of hints that she was still playing.

She turned to Lothir who'd entered the room.

[color=indigo:1cigzvz7]"Thanks for bringing the wine. Since our dear paladin is under Myna's supervision and that she has decreed he have no alcohol, I suppose I must drink the lovely wine you have brought up with you," [/color:1cigzvz7]she said sweetly as he poured her a goblet of the fine red.

Moving back to Talwyn, she got closer to him, not quite touching him but she was extremely close. She held her wine in her left hand while she casually, as if not thinking about it, gently rested her right hand on his upper thigh near his pelvis and ever so gently began to ildy caress him with her finger tips through the bandages in a teasing way. She glanced back at him, with her demure pouty smile back up, her eyes giving him a another sultry look.

[color=indigo:1cigzvz7]"You will just have to let yourself heal dear Talwyn. We can not have you hurting yourself. No that would not be a good idea. Try to relax and not get yourself....excited," [/color:1cigzvz7]she purred again. She shuffled a bit, letting her tunic fall a bit further almost exposing her breast and making sure her chest heaved enough to catch his eyes.

She was enjoying teasing him, toying with him.

Lets see what he does now she thought as she sipped her wine, running her tongue slowly over her lips as she stared at him with a coquettish smile.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

By Torms Golden Balls!

That woman is a siren, make no mistake.

I could smell her perfume and her own scent as she was so close. Her tunic had pratically fallen away, dam near exposing one of her breasts. The only thing stopping it going down further was that the cloth had hitched over her nipple. I could see the outline of peeking under the tunic. What was even more unbearable was that she had rested her hand on top of my thigh and was ever so lightly caressing me. She pretended that she didn't even notice, that it was nothing what she was doing. Instead she fixed me with those smoldering, bewitching looks, her lips pouting as she sipped the wine that Lothir had brought up.

Gods of carnality, lust and fornication! She certainly knew how to turn it on, like a ray of heat that would inflame any mans desire.

However, I am no ordinary man. I have endured these tests before, suffered at the hands of lascivious females who want me to bed them to slake their own rampant lusts.

So...it was game on...one of the oldest game there is...the game of flirtations between the sexes. The loser is the one who breaks and gives into their desires and moves to take the other in carnal embrace.

I lay back relaxing, looking at T'risstree's face as she lay stretched out along the side of the bed next to me. She is a pretty girl I thought. Not as beautiful as Myna or Zzadrina but she had a quality that enaged your eye and you had to go back and take a second look.

Time to make the next move.

I motioned her to come closer, to bring her face next to mine. She smiled, sensing I was giving in and leaned over, biting her lower lip in a suggestive way and looking at me with sexy downcast eyes. She moved in close, I could feel her sweet wine scented breath on my cheek. I inhaled again and smiled adoringly at her, my face a picture of total desire for her. A look of triumph came into her eyes as the corners of her lips ever so slightly quirked into a grin of victory.

I whispered in her ear, just loud enough for Myna to hear it as well.

"T'risstree...you know what I want don't you?"

She smiled in agreement.

"You know that I want it...that I need it...that I yearn for it."

Her eyes glowed in amusement.

"It's everything that I could hope for...it's driving me wild just thinking about it. I just have to have it."

She looked at me with a quiet sense of satisfaction. I was almost nuzzling her, my voice a breathy quiver excitement, desire and need.

"A Jar of Honey, on teak tray if they have one and a Silver spoon please," I said and laid back with a serene cherubic smile.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree's eyes widened as Talwyn spoke.

Her seductive act, the look of love and passion, faltered for an instant as those words came out.

She blinked as she looked at Talwyn who lay back on the bed, calmly smiling back at her with that beautific smile, as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. A wave of irritated outrage, amusement and disbelief washed through her all in a moment. The gall of the male! The unbridled audacity! She maintained the appearance of outward calm, her smile staying in place.

Oh he's good she thought with grudging admiration, he'd make a great Sava player. I wonder who trained him to be so sanguine and calm? He'd leave many of the drow for dead in negotiations if he was this fascile and cunning. A moment of doubt crept into her mind, did he not find me desirable? Hmm...we shall see about that!

[color=indigo:nkv0uxv9]"Of course my lord, I shall fetch it for you now,"[/color:nkv0uxv9] she said with a geniune giggle. She sat back up and gazed at the man who was now looking a lot batter. The burns' angry glow and raw flesh were beginning to disappear, leaving unmarked healthy skin.

She pulled up her tunic and re- tied the knot.

"I will be back shortly friends, my lord," she said with heavy emphasis on "my lord".

She left the room and headed downstairs to the dinning room and asked for a jar of honey on a wooden tray and a silver spoon if they had one. She also requested that various food snacks like breads, cold meats, preserved sausage, cheeses, pickles, nuts and fruits be sent up to the room as Myna must be feeling hungry by now and she requested that a few bottles of honey mead be included in the order. She needed a drink.

Paying with a generous tip, she took the tray back up to the room.
She knocked gently.

[color=indigo:nkv0uxv9]"It's just me, I have his lordships honey."[/color:nkv0uxv9]
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He stood casually by the door, leaning against the frame to watch the game that was unfolding, trying desperately to hide his amused smirk. So the paladin was milking the situation for all he was worth, and had quite thoroughly vexed the lovely drow.

"So, still after your honey pot?" he asked with a stifled snicker. "And in your condition, too! Gods man, are you SURE you follow Torm, and not Sune? Dos xal inbau ap’zen d’aron- ol kluthak il dyunhk ilta zaphosen al-xunor!” Then he paused for a moment, while T'risstree left the room, and poured some wine for himself while they waited for her to return.

A few minutes later, she reentered, and he couldn't help noticing her saucy smile and swaying hips as she brought in the tray. He cocked his head, then spoke with a wide grin.

"You know, ladies, our poor half-baked friend here reminds me of a little poem I heard once. It's a rather fun little ryhme!

“H’uena trilaren…”, or “Once Bitten….”
Gaer h’uena zhahus natha s’gos waelin d’aron- There once was a brave young knight,
Gaer h’uena zhahus natha wenress fei’ir- There once was a maiden fair;
Jhal natha tagnik’zur xunus olplynir l’ wenress- But a dragon did steal the maiden,
Lueth flamgra’us ilta plak’la’la lauske- And toasted her golden hair.
Nin l’ d’aron uk xunus che l’ wenress- Now the knight he did love the maiden,
Lueth ulu elgg l’ tagnik’zur uk swariyau- And to kill the dragon he swore;
Jhal l’ tagnik’zur xuil uss tril xunus cal ukta- But the dragon with one chomp did eat him,
Nin nindel s’gos waelin d’aron zhah nau mzild- Now that brave young knight is no more!

He finishes the poem, then folds his arms and stares pointedly at Talwyn with a Cheshire grin, and waits for the human's response to his gentle teasing.

OOC: He's being snarky again- let me know if he gets out of hand- it's been known to happen.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

T'risstree giggled after Lothir finished his poem. She grinned at him, then mock scowled at him, tsk tsk'ing and shaking her head..

[color=indigo:15lsw154]"Friend Lothir, what WERE you thinking? To invoke such a poem while your friend is suffering from his terrible burns. I am sure you did not mean to compare the noble paladin to an over cooked ham now did you? I mean he would not ham things up now would he? "[/color:15lsw154] Her eyes twinkled with a merry glow as she moved to to the bed. She sat down and delicately placed the tray directly on his lap.

[color=indigo:15lsw154]"I hope that is not too uncomfortable my lord? We would not the weight of your precious honey causing you discomfort by pressing down on such delicate parts?"[/color:15lsw154] T'risstree was a picture of female seduction and womanly concern. Her soft alluring smile combined with a little worried frown completed the picture.

[color=indigo:15lsw154]"Now, be a good boy and sit up. Myna could you help him and fluff his pillows please? The poor dear needs to be comfortable while I spoon feed him his honey,[/color:15lsw154]" she said as she undid the lipd of the jar and dug in the spoon to the golden rich honey, twirled it around and withdraw it.

[color=indigo:15lsw154]"Now then, open wide, here comes the dragon,"[/color:15lsw154] she said like a mother to her child waving the spoonful of honey around before placing it in his mouth.

[color=indigo:15lsw154]"There. What a good boy! So brave and strong isn't he?[/color:15lsw154]" she asked the others in a saccrine proud voice. [color=indigo:15lsw154]"Yes he is...oh yes is is, the darling widdle boy. Now who wants some more yummy honey then? Does my darling widdle boy want some Yes he does oh yes he does!"[/color:15lsw154] She licked the spoon seductively then fed him more honey. She beamed sweetly at him.
clicky2cme