The Half Moon Inn and Festhall

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zzadrina Kel'Shri
Maid
Maid

Post by Zzadrina Kel'Shri »

[color=darkblue:ir1lnze6]" Lenwe! Elenwe! Watch the-" [/color:ir1lnze6][i:ir1lnze6]Crash.[/i:ir1lnze6]

Zzadrina let out a deep sigh, pushing the kitchen door open with her bum and moving out into the taproom. Elenwe followed, looking sheepish while she carried a bag of broken ceramics.
[color=darkblue:ir1lnze6]" I swear, for the most graceful monk I know, you sure can be clumsy."[/color:ir1lnze6] Zzadrina bobbed her head and shot Lothir a smile as she noticed her friends out front.
[color=darkblue:ir1lnze6]" Morning, lovelies."[/color:ir1lnze6] She couldn't stop to chat, though. Laden down with trays and dressed in a long skirt, white top and leather sincher around her waist with her hair in a messy knot, Zzadrina was the picture of drow waitressing. While Elenwe took a seat at a nearby table with Mya, Drina danced around the room, delivering food and mugs to customers with a charming smile.

After a few moments, the call for a waitress let up, and Drina was given a few minutes to stop, which she spent by sitting with Myna and Elenwe.
[color=darkblue:ir1lnze6]" I can't believe Katriana phanagled me into this. Leave it up to Bronwyn to trip and hurt her knee so she can't work today."[/color:ir1lnze6] Zzadrina huffed and took a deep glug of her mead. Despite the pout on her lips, the drow looked positively adorable in her waitress getup.
[color=darkblue:ir1lnze6]" How are you, Myna?"[/color:ir1lnze6] She asked, glancing with a smirk towards Talwyn and T'risstree.
" Hey Lil, what''''s going on in the world news today?"
" Some woman got whacked!"
"....Apparently, this is cause for celebration in Lil Land."
--My friend and I
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[re-edit]

I heard a feminine giggle and turned to see T'risstree gracefully spring into the air at me. I caught her as she wrapped herself around me. She was so light and supple that I hardly noticed her weight as I held her in my arms.

[color=indigo:232dte3k][i:232dte3k]"Good morning handsome man. You look much better today, no longer like an over cooked ham. Yes...much better indeed! Mmmmm...you smell good...What is that delightful scent you are wearing?"[/i:232dte3k][/color:232dte3k]

"Good morning to you too sweetness. Yes I'm back to fighting fit form thanks to you and Myna's efforts as well as my trusty old ring. Over cooked ham? Oh T'risstree you wound me...your cruel taunts tear at my heart," I said as I teased her. She poked out her tongue and grinned back. "The balm I am wearing hasn't got a name, well not that I'm aware of. I'm glad you like it though," I said as she nuzzled me, snuffling and inhaling the scent. Women are such strange creatures.

"I slept very well thanks," I smiled as I put her down. She couldn't take her hands off my tunic, loving the touch of the silk. She pouted as I put her down then I felt her hand snake behind my neck, pulling me down to her upraised lips for a long deep kiss. She pressed herself firmly against me. I could feel her body rubbing up on me through the satin of her lovely blue dress.

Wooo...the woman is vivascious or what?

She broke the kiss and asked if I was hungry. I think she had more than just food on her mind and it was tempting to sweep her up in my arms and retire back to our room but my stomach growled. She looked down at it and sniggered.

[color=indigo:232dte3k]"Yes...you are..well lets get sometime to eat and we'll....feast later," [/color:232dte3k]she said with suggestive coy smile.

[color=indigo:232dte3k]"Very well my sweet lady,"[/color:232dte3k] I replied kissing her forhead. I took her hand in mine and we walked together back to the dining room. A waitress was there looking at Lothir who was blearily trying to order some breakfast.

Then a crash came from the kitchen as Elenwe and Zzadrina came out with platters of food.

"Morning old boy, feeling a bit under the weather eh?" I quipped as I sat down. T'risstree hopped onto my lap and put her arms around me. Lothir glanced over, his eyes bloodshot and tired looking. I turned to Zzadrina and Elenwe.

"Goodmorning ladies. I'd see you've brought out breakfast? Ahh..just what I wanted!" I said as I looked over the platters of scrambled eggs with parsley and chives, crispy bacon, pork sausages, fried tomatos and mushrooms and fried hashed potatos.

"Say could we get a loaf of toasted bread, a jug of fresh juice and some pots of jams please?"

T'risstree looked at me with amazement.

[color=indigo:232dte3k]"Surely you don't plan to eat all that on your own?"[/color:232dte3k] she asked with a raised eyebrow. [color=indigo:232dte3k]"I don't want you turning to flab!"[/color:232dte3k]

"Nonsense darling, it's for all of us but I probably could manage all of that as I'm starving! Pfft....there is hardly any fat on my body so stop being snippy," I said and kissed her to silence her before she came back with any more smart comments.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

T'risstree beamed shyly at Myna.

"Yes I'm quite happy thank you sister," she said with a soft shy smile.

She turned back to Talwyn a little amazed that he was ordering more food when Zzadrina and Elenwe had already brought out plenty.

[color=indigo:2vbtujwl]"Surely you don't plan to eat all that on your own?[/color:2vbtujwl]" she asked with a raised eyebrow. [color=indigo:2vbtujwl]"I don't want you turning to flab!" [/color:2vbtujwl]

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she glanced at him. He replied it was for all of them and before she could speak again, he silenced her with a kiss.

Oohhhh the cunning of the man she thought.

Still....the food did look good and she was in no doubt he probably could eat it all anyway. She climbed off his lap and sat daintly next to him, smiling and waving at Elenwe and Zzadrina.

[color=indigo:2vbtujwl]"Well don't gorge yourself Talwyn, otherwise you'll get a belly ache,[/color:2vbtujwl]" she chided him as she piled eggs, bacon, and hashed potatos onto her own plate and started to demolish the small pile in front of her.
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I gaped at T'risstree when she nagged me not to stuff myself and then watched as she loaded up her plate with a heap of food.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head then helped myself to breakfast before she scoffed it all.

Lothir looked a bit pale, and just had a small amount of food.

I was starving and wolfed down the first plate in a few minutes, causing T'risstree to give me one of those womens looks that they give to their men when they don't quite approve of what they're doing but aren't going to make a fuss over it anyway.

I emptied the platters and ate slowly the second time around, savouring the delicious breakfast.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.