Infestation

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

He looks back up the rope, wondering if the paladin intends to join them.
"Coming, Tal? Or are you just breathing hard?" he quips. "If it's the dark you fear, you could always hold onto me! Though I'd wager it's the ladies you'd rather hold onto..." he snickers.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

As Lothir was looking up, he saw a small flash of light at the top of the passage way that they had just climbed down. Soon after that, a huge form, almost 8 ft tall yelling like a child, fell to the ground, right at Lothir's feet. The huge human looking thig stood up, moving stiffly, showing another person underneath him. The scrawny human stood up, shaking his head, the metal dust forming a small mound at his feet, before flying up and funneling into a large gourd on his back. Seeing Lothir, the man's eyes opened wide, his face paling. His 8 foot tall friend raised his hands, covering the smaller human. Plates of rune covered adamantine stood out on his skin. The man's voice was heard muffled "D-d-drow, I warn you, this flesh golem is impenitrable, do not try to kill me, he will fight back..."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: What the...?!

IC: He blinks, still hanging onto the rope, and stares incredulously at the human and the- golem? "I've no quarrel with you, sir, unless you mean to start one. Who are you, and why are you here?"

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

OOC: Ignore that post Lothir. There was no flash of light nor anyone appearing.

Zazzt :roll: :bored: the right thing to do in this thread is to ask Rooky if you are welcome to join, not just jump in :bored:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: In that case, Tal, just ignore my last post. So the question stands- you comin' buddy? Or am I going to have to defend the lovely ladies all by my lonesome? (Hmm, on second thought- go ahead and stay behind- might have a better chance without any competition... ;-P )

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

OOC Already did, asked her via a message, why pollute the thread :), she said its fine :)... tsk now look what you made me do... pollute the thread...
Last edited by NathreeDe'Shezbron on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Oooookaaayy.... Nevermind, then.

IC: He's still waiting for the strangre's response, when he finally reaches the bottom along with the others. "I asked a question, sir. Who are you, and what is your purpose here?" He taps one foot impatiently, with a slight scowl on his ebon features. He twirls one of his blades by the guard on its hilt a little to one side, not menacingly, but more to let the stranger know that he is quite proficient in its use, should it come to that.

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Inside Gurguch, Elwyn scratched his head, it was interesting how the drow hadn't tried to kill him yet... that little twirl of his blades showed his impatience "The name is Gurguch, and is a drow doing in the middle of an oasis, and why is it dark and not sandy..." The huge creatures arms opened slightly, showing bright blue eyes that darted around the place, "I'm not in the Great Desert, am I?"

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He almost choked with laughter when he heard the man's reply. "I should think not. Gods, are YOU ever lost! No, this is not the Great Desert. And my friends and I are here to investigate some drow who were seen in these caves recently. They're all dead now- killed by WHAT exactly, remains in question."

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

With a small groan, Gurguch stood up, revealing a tall man, 6'2", who was scrawny. His hair was brown, and close cut, the whispy beginnings of a beard just evident on his chin. Elwyn scratched his chin, then stretched out his arms, groping the walls, "What is this, am I underground??" He said incredulously. Then he stuck out his hand, and an electric glow formed around it, he pulled out a map of the Calim Desert, and unfurled it on the floor, "Hmmmm... I told the wizard I hired to drop me off here." He said, pointing an inch off the edge of the map, "I calculated the distance, using the scale, and determined that would place me well on my journey... but, I have no idea where I am now." He squatted on the floor, "See, I have some limited ability to transport myself from one place to another, but nothing over long distances." He went to nervously gnawing his bottom lip, "And now I am completely lost." Gurguch walked over, and placed a misshapen hand on his shoulder, perhaps as a form of comforting. With a snap of his fingers, Elwyn looked at Lothir, "Listen, do you have any maps of the surrounding area, anything at all?"

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Don't look at me- I'm relatively new to the region. You'd have better luck asking my friend up there." He pointed up at the paladin, shrugging. "Or better yet, ask our guide. She knows the area well."

OOC: Where'd everyone go? we still going to do this?

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn nodded, then looked up the shaft that he fell, not particularly pleased at the thought of climbing that, then shrugged, "None of your party is a mage, I assume? One powerful enough to teleport me out of this place?"

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Sorry, just two bards, a monk, a paladin, and our cheery friend Rooky, who is a fighter, I believe. I do have some skill with 'Blue Magic' but I doubt that would help you get where you want to go- unless it was to the plane of lust!" he said with a stifled grin. "I'm afraid you're out of luck."

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

OOC: I was waiting for Rooky & Zzadrina to post

:?

[shrugs]

besides, Tal is stuck up at the top for now :bored:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn sat on the ground, his expression sour, "So I have no means of leaving this place with your help... Very well, it appears that I am stuck here, until we meet up with a mage," He shrugged, "So what are doing down here again, finding something that killed drow, was it?"

Zyeke