The Path of the Timedancer

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

The Path of the Timedancer

Post by DoesItMatterWho »

The weather was fine for traveling, which is to say it was not raining, or extremely windy. It was early spring, which sent the temperatures soaring if one were to compare them to the harsh winter’s climes that had been recently enjoyed, or suffered, depending on how one looked at things. The sun was high above by late morning, beaming it’s magnificence down upon Faerun in the early days of Tarsakh, the Claw of the Storms. With the Luckmaiden’s kiss, Nimesa’s path this day would bring her to the destination she sought.

It had been only a few days since she set out from her home of Silverymoon, having returned from abroad to visit her parents. She had been away for nigh on fourty years, and it was due time for a reunion of sorts. Two weeks of relaxing in their home on the southern shores of the Rauvin River, near Miresk’s School of Thaumaturgy has given her the peace of mind she had needed to properly set out on her next journey. She had given her mother a warm hug and a kiss, and then embrace her father just as fervently before securing her sword belt about her slender hips and making her way out Mielikki’s Gate.

Her footfalls were spritely now that she felt her goal was at hand, and when she paused for a mid-day meal, she ensured that she looked presentable. Producing an ivory handled brush, she set her hair in order, its silver and blue streaks stretching down to between her shoulders, with a single braid entwined down the center. Having never been bodyshy, she simply stripped down on the side of the path and gave herself a quick wash with water from her canteen. Dressing in freshly pressed clothes, magically kept that way with the spells upon her backpack, she slipped back into her soft leather boots and nodded firmly to herself. [color=green:2yqxg0s5]“ ‘Quel fara, Nim.”[/color:2yqxg0s5] she offered herself.

With the wind behind her, gently pushing her along, she cleared her mini campsite and moved on, following the map that she had memorized after one of her sisters from the Rashkael Grove back in the Dalelands had given her, which would take her to a new home, and a new Grove, and a new family.
Always remember - you can't have manslaughter without laughter.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Nimesa began to hear the distinct sound of guttural cursing and swearing ahead as followed the route on her map.

Coming over a slight rise on the trail she saw a dwarf and a small man foully berating each other and the broken hand cart which lay on the ground before them. Its axle had broken cleanly at the juncture of the right wheel. The small man was waving his arms in the air, remonstrating with what appeared to be a very ugly looking dwarf.

“I told you it was cheap and nasty Porki! Now we’ll have to lug all that ore ourselves,” moaned the small well dressed man. Although he looked quite capable, the thought of having to actually lift any of the medium sized sacks made him cringe.

“Ahh cut yer limp wristed belly aching Perspex! T’aint nothing I c’nae fix. Ye mages be softer than an elven maids arse. Just t’mere thought o’ye having t’ get ye hands dirty and gods forbid, do a bit ‘o real work be enough t’ make ye weak at ‘t knees! Pfft! I’s go ‘n fix it me bloody self ye piss weak pansy! Moradin give me strength!” The dwarf cursed again in his own language, balefully sending a glare at the effete mage who disdained to respond. Porki snatched up a hammer and a wrench and set to work removing the wheel from the cart, banging away and swearing all the time.

As she approached, Perspex turned about and gave her an appraising look.

“Hey Porki, it appears we have company,” he said over the noise of the dwarf’s hammering.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

When the voices found her pointed ears, she had slowed somewhat, resting her right hand comfortably on the pommel of the longsword at her hip, and casually strapped on her shield to the left arm, focusing her thoughts to the glammer on her clothing, removing the design of cloth and leather to reveal it’s true nature of a very well crafted suit of chain mail. There was no reason to take any chances. So it was that Perspex saw her now, relaxed and watching from a spot perhaps twenty paces away, having stopped in her tracks when the sight came into view.

[color=green:36bjfw1o]” Jaik abq zekk xes, Xatseg qzagv. Jobog so youg pkab..” [/color:36bjfw1o] Her voice is an alto, and almost melodic with her mode of speech, regardless of the fact that it was dwarvish. Her intonations and accent were flawless, marking her as someone who had been in the company of the Stout Folk for some time.

Rather than approach any further, however, she chose to hold her ground, watching the caster with a calculating gaze, on the off chance this turned into a less than friendly encounter.

[Translation : Hail and well met, Master dwarf. Honor to your clan.]
http://www.geocities.com/flashguardian/ ... lator.html
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Porki ceased hammering and glanced over his shoulder. His eyes narrowed when he heard dwarvish being spoken by what appeared to be a drow woman. Perspex had understood what was said by her but kept quiet for now. Rising from his knees and dusting himself off, Porki gave Nimesa a long frank stare, his dark brown eyes glittering with calculation beneath his bushy eyebrows. He stroked his long roughly kept beard thoughtfully for a long moment before he appeared to come to a decision. He fold his brawny arms and spoke an aside,

“Perspex me old lad, we ha’ a rarity here. Either t’ be a very suicidal drow, a trait they not be known fer, or t’ be one o’ them ones who be following Lady Silverhair. Since we be near Silverymoon, I’s be thinkin’ that it be the latter ‘cause only an idiot hell bent on getting their throat slit would walk openly if their intent be malign. T’aint that right eh lass?”

Perspex nodded in agreement. Still, only a fool would drop their guard and since he was no fool, he kept the sequencer of spells he’d prepared ready to dischage in a moments notice.

Still, she wasn't looking like she'd be a handful or playing the usual femme fatale role which would lead to an ambush.

“Indeed friend Porki, your summation is most astute. However, we’ve yet to say hello to this vision of pure radiant loveliness,” he said with a beaming smile. “Ahem, I bid you a very good day dear lady,” he said with a florid bow. “Please allow me to introduce myself and my stout companion. I am Perspex the Opaque, master of the mystical arts and part time musician and this robust fellow here is Porki Thule, part time priest of the Soulforger and full time miner and chief headkicker of clan Thule. Hail and well met to you on this fine day which has become even more beautiful now that you are here.”

Porki rolled his eyes as Perspex laid it on thick. That boy will never change he ruminated. See a pretty face and he's like a gnome with a shiney new gadjet.

“Hail t’ ye lass,” he said briefly. Neither of them made to approach her.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

Nimesa could not help but giggle girlishly at the dwarf’s statement, privately agreeing with him one hundred percent. Still, she fit none of the descriptions he had offered, which was a very good point in her favor, she thought.

[color=green:31qqygb6] “Hail and well met, then, gentlemen, if ‘gentle’ you be. You have nothing to fear from me.”[/color:31qqygb6] Inadvertantly, she had rhymed, which brought about a soft smile to her azure lips, revealing well kept teeth of ivory hue. [color=green:31qqygb6] “To equal the playing field, my name is Nimesa Aedo’salka, student of the Sage at Sunset, and a daughter of the Lady of the Dance. Please call me Nim. My friends always do.”[/color:31qqygb6]

Not only had she given them her name, which she knew from Arcanum styled friends in the past was a powerful thing, but she had gone out on a limb twice to call them both gentle, and invite them to name her has her friends did. Surely they would realize that she was no threat with such facts.

Reaching up to tug her hood down off of her head, where it pooled upon her shoulders, she revealed that while her hair did bear silver streaks akin to the dhaerow the dwarf had improperly named her, it also had stripes of a deep, royal blue as well, intermixed much like a night sky would be with a bright moon, and a handful of clouds. Her skin was nothing like one of the Illythiri. A pale blue grey shade that suited her quite well. No visible scars or tattoos were seen, though for the moment, the only flesh they would be privy to would be her face and hands. What remained beneath the rest of her clothing and armor, if they ever found out, was a mystery for the moment.

[color=green:31qqygb6] “Would you be so kind as to tell me what you know of this road, and where it leads? And would you like some help with your repairs?”[/color:31qqygb6] She also made no move forward, as that might possibly be seen as aggressive.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Porki eyed the woman intently for a long moment, stroking his bushy beard while Perspex tried his best charming smile on her. Porki adjusted his mail shirt and hitched up his belt which held in his modest belly.

“Ye be on the trail that lead ta’ the main trunk road between Silverymoon ‘n Everlund lass. Just head west for another 5 miles ‘n ye be hittin’ tha road. Also if ye have a hatchet lass, ‘n ye wanna make yer self useful then head over to yon wee saplings over there.” Porki pointed to a small clump of birch trees. “Ye cut me a new axle. This one be buggered beyond repair,” he added glumly as he returned to kneeling down and removing the wheel.

“Oh Porki, would you have this delicate lady sully her hands with such arduous and menial labour?” inquired Perspex.

“Eh? Why not? She asked if she could help, so let her help. This cart ain’t goin’ anywhere without a new axle. Go on lad, if ye be so concerned ‘bout her, ye go ‘n get chopping!” Porki said with a mocking grin as he handed Perspex a small axe off the back of the cart. Perspex groaned.

“Ahh well, chivalry is not quite dead although I may suffer from blisters for days!” said Perspex theatrically as he reluctantly took hold of the axe. “Well then dear Lady Nim, shall we set off to select our piece of lumber?” Perspex took off his leather duffle coat and laid it on the cart. Underneath he wore a bright blue paisley vest and a white shirt with tight black pants and actually looked quite handsome in his ensemble. Aside from the small dagger on his belt, he was unarmed.

DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

She smirked at the charming smile the human offered her. He wasn’t the ugliest edan she had seen, but then again, she had never been overly fond of human men in general. Even growing up in Silverymoon, where the races mixed in a melting pot almost as impressive as the City of Splendors itself, she had never found the males of the short-lived race all that appealing, so unfortunately for the delicate man, his efforts were useless.

[color=green:uz1qzf22]”Diola lle for the information, Master Porki. And as for a hatchet, it shall not be necessary, but I do hope you have no problem in my felling only wood that is due to return to nature soon.”[/color:uz1qzf22] Frankly, she didn’t give a dead goblin if he did. There was no way she was going to end the life of a young tree before it’s time.

Another smirk found her at Perspex’s attempt to be gallant, but she waved away the fellow as she strode toward the side of the road. [color=green:uz1qzf22] “Stay here, gentle sirs. I shall not be too long if the Luckmaiden is with us.”[/color:uz1qzf22] With the skill taught by her father, she strode through the woodland with an eye for a proper tree, one that was past it’s prime, but still in relative good health. Rotten wood simply would not do. A flick of her wrist brought the longsword from its sheath into her practiced grip, held low and ready.

Perhaps fifteen minutes passed before she found what she was looking for, during which time she had no clue what the two others were doing, but it did not concern her. With a whispered prayer to the Leaflord to beg forgiveness for what she was about to do, and to offer her thanks for providing what was needed, she calmly swung at the chosen tree trunk, felling it in short order with the keen edge if her blade, and the skill with which she wielded it, hewing at the wood as if it were an ogre’s kneecap.

Satisfied with her work, she nodded to herself and sheathed her blade once more, producing some rope from within her backpack, and with a quickly fashioned harness, she calmly began dragging the tree toward the wagon, branches and leaves grabbing at whatever they could take hold of in a futile attempt to remain where they were.
Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Post by Arruanna »

As the leaves rustled and the branches raked the earthen floor, sending their crisp sounds through the air of the forest, their disturbance was soon followed by the sound of more footsteps. From the distance, well away from the direction Nimesa was headed, the sound of someone approaching gradually grew.

[color=red:13d3pjcn]"Y kuonb tapuskyrw skyt goi, pytsnutt..."[/color:13d3pjcn] Sounded a warped, diabolic voice faintly in the distance. It was soon followed by the sound of flapping wings as a small bird flew into view and rested upon a branch. It was a raven, ebony in coloration, and it stared intently at the Moon Elf with its beady crimson eyes.

[color=indigo:13d3pjcn]"Zaleri, please do wait for me..."[/color:13d3pjcn] Called the voice of a young woman from the general direction from whence the bird came. The sound of crunching leaves and cracking twigs that came so commonly with footsteps in the forest soon became audible. From the trees and brush, a young Drow woman emerged, appearing somewhat irritated and slightly confused. Her cloak had gotten stuck in the branches of a nearby tree, and from the looks of it she had recently fallen into a thorn bush of sorts. She did not notice Nim in her frustration and approached the raven after pulling herself free of the branches. She gestured towards the bird with a slight hint of anger as she attempted to fix her hair with her other hand.

[color=indigo:13d3pjcn]"What are you doing, Zal, flying off like that? Whatever happened to 'stay on the road' and 'don't get lost'? Do you know how many thorn bushes I tripped over trying to catch up with you? Instead of flying after every sound you hear, why don't you stop and think for a moment that I can't fly though the trees and brush like you? Why don't... Don't... I..."[/color:13d3pjcn] She stopped herself as she noticed the bird wasn't looking at her, but rather behind her. She turned slowly to see the other elf standing there with a branch tied to a rope. She froze suddenly, realizing that this woman was more than likely what the Raven had bee after.

[color=red:13d3pjcn]"Y vaerb kun, pytsnutt..."[/color:13d3pjcn] The warped voice emanated from the bird once again, seeming content and unfazed by the woman's scolding.

The Drow woman chucked nervously as she stood up straight, brushing a twig from her hair and glancing around uneasily.

[color=indigo:13d3pjcn]"I... uh... Pardon me. I apologize if I startled you... My familiar here.... He...."[/color:13d3pjcn] She shook her head, embarrassed at herself and unsure of what to say.

[color=indigo:13d3pjcn]"I'm Arruanna... Pleased to meet you."[/color:13d3pjcn] She gave a warm, if somewhat awkward, smile.
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
Shai'ira
Maid
Maid

Post by Shai'ira »

[b:fcneotp0]+The sound of gravel and debris being compressed further into the ground was drawing nearer. It sounded similar to the steady pace of a carriage or wagon of the sorts. Around the bend, the source of the sound came into view. Though it remained in shade it was obvious that first it was the head of a petite pony, its shoulders, then the remainder of its body.+

+Attached to the poor animal was a tiny cart. The silhouette of its conductor was equally as small, almost childlike. A lone voice echoed and carried far ahead of them, simply chatting away, without doubt reaching the ears of its current visitors. It sounded very childlike and musical. More than halfway before the broken down cart, finally, the sun in all its magnificence graced them in light. +

[color=DarkBlue:fcneotp0]“… Nassana, turned the gloat into a mouse! Can you imagine? A plump boy like him, a mouse? It was very humorous, Nassana said he should’ve been a pig! Yes…even though he was a tyrant, I will miss ol’ Thayde and his tubbiness.”[/color:fcneotp0][/b:fcneotp0]

[b:fcneotp0]+It was a child, a male, wood elf to be exact. He clicked his tongue to encourage the pony to move more swiftly. His laughter sounded so peaceful and carefree, the type to make anyone listen, and reminisce on the youthful days. The boy raised his head lastly and saw what lay further on. His eyes widened in curiosity and amazement, as if seeing something for the first time.+

+ The pony gradually halted, sensing his guide’s slacken hold on the reins. He quickly turned around in his seat, hands tightly gripping the rear, his face clearly presenting excitement. When he did this his companion’s anonymity was revealed. She sat up erect, hands set in her lap, and legs crossed together. The lady was seated at the end of the cart, legs daggling off the edge. Her head was tilted slightly downward, eyes closed. As if, ignoring everything, including the child.+

+It was very evident on who and what she was. Large, ram-like horns curled about her head. It was not just one set of horns either, but multiple, curled up and over, down and behind. This characteristic gave the most away, the rest were left in shadow. Her fingers were longer than most, but not too long or spidery. The way she dressed was very elaborate, and she ornamented her horns and hair equally, as if she was making up for something.+

+Light tresses caressed and coddled her face. It was very long, and was the color of mauve, in unison very unusual and attractive. A soft sigh escaped her mouth, as the boy turned around again just as quickly, clicking again to his pony. The woman bounced from side to side, as the wheels ran unevenly over the gravel. They were an unusual duo traveling together. Their pace had quickened, now more closely they approached the dwarf and his human escort.+[/b:fcneotp0]
Last edited by Shai'ira on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tali Feldireil
Maid
Maid

Post by Tali Feldireil »

[color=Green:3v0nrtf6][b:3v0nrtf6]“Look, Lady Shai’ira! A dwarf! I haven’t seen one in a long time…”[/b:3v0nrtf6][/color:3v0nrtf6]

[b:3v0nrtf6]>His youthful voice was ecstatic. When he said ‘dwarf’, his voiced slightly elevated in pitch. Their own dilapidated wagon stopped just 12 feet away from the broken down cart and its owners. He stood up quickly, and jumped from the side of his elevated position. He was a young wood elf, still very green behind the ears. By surprise a wolverine lay next to the now vacant spot, it sniffed at the air as it began to stand up.<

> The young wood elf landed quietly upon the earth, he stood at 5’4” and his stature was very slender. Almost like he hadn’t eaten for awhile, but his disposition did not reveal it. He patted the pony’s rear praising it. Comically dust seemed to fly off from its body. Still standing there, he presented the two strangers with an innocent smile, uncertain of how his companion would react to them or them to themselves. <[/b:3v0nrtf6]

[b:3v0nrtf6][color=green:3v0nrtf6]“Good day. I see by your evident circumstances, you are in a little fix. Can we perhaps provide some assistance to you…?"[/b:3v0nrtf6][/color:3v0nrtf6]

[b:3v0nrtf6] >He faltered in speech, trailing away from his intended question. <[/b:3v0nrtf6]

[b:3v0nrtf6][color=green:3v0nrtf6]“Wow…I must say, a dwarf…very interesting.”[/color:3v0nrtf6][/b:3v0nrtf6]

[b:3v0nrtf6]>His eyes appraising the dwarf up and down.<[/b:3v0nrtf6]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

“By Clangeddins hairy arse! Ye got a good bit ‘o wood there lass,” said Porki brief smile as he used the lumber to fashion a new temporary axle. He had no qualm about where the wood had come from but thought she was being a bit precious when it came to protecting the saplings. Sitting down he quickly began to whittle the lumber to make it fiit the shaft hole that the previous axle had occupied.

“You have our thanks Lady Nimesa, mine more so. I detest physical labour and only engage in it when there is but no other choice,” said Perspex with a relaxed air as he leaned on the wagon. He’d watched with bemused interest as Nimesa had used a sword to gather the lumber. The sword did the job adequately yet he knew the sword blade would have to be resharpened and possibly retempered unless it was strongly magical and of the highest quality craftsmanship. Perspex was about to suggest that perhaps in future Nimesa should use the axe when he noticed a number of figures approaching from different directions.

“Ahh…it seems we’ve broken down at the rush hour Porki old friend,” he said as he watched the tiny cart approach from down the trail, as well as the young drow woman and what appeared to be her Raven familiar who had appeared out of the woods where Nimesa had just been working. He waved to the young Drow woman with a charming friendly smile.

“Eh? What’s that ye say lad?” Porki ceased his efforts and looked up. “Bugger me,” he muttered as he eyed the new arrivals. When the tiny pony drawn cart pulled up and he heard the child’s excited cry he inwardly sighed. With a soft sigh he got to his feet and dusted himself off.

“Appears that Tymora be smilin’ on us today Perspex,” he said before turning to greet the arrivals. “Ye have old Porki’s thanks fer yer kind offers o’ help ‘n we’ll take ye all up fer that offer. Instead o’ me havn’ ta rig up tha block ‘n tackle ta lift tha cart, we’ll unload it ‘n ye can help lift it while I’s thread through tha temporary axle. That be tha’ plan. Any questions?”

Shai'ira
Maid
Maid

Post by Shai'ira »

[b:2l7hj6ir][color=darkblue:2l7hj6ir]“So it seems.”[/b:2l7hj6ir][/color:2l7hj6ir]

[b:2l7hj6ir]+She smelled them already. Her long, lashes opened slowly, as she turned her head somewhat to get a good look at whom the boy was referring to. A strong-looking, dwarf who looked annoyed and a handsome, human who appeared distressed. Her stare was vaguely seen, as she turned back to her former position. The ornaments in her hair chimed along with her movements. Shai’ira habitually stroked the forearm of her left hand.+

+A tattoo of a serpent surrounded by intricate motifs, ran from her wrist, up, to just modestly before her elbow. When the cart stopped, her body went back faintly. Her brow furrowed down, they were a feeble sight indeed, a dusty pony, a ramshackle wagon to the point of pieces, and a boy who talked too much. Shai’ira couldn’t help but smirk. When she heard Tali’s descent, she cocked her brow slightly, turning her ear, intently listening to his every movement and gesture.+[/b:2l7hj6ir]

[i:2l7hj6ir][b:2l7hj6ir][color=Indigo:2l7hj6ir]‘This boy must seek out trouble. It’s too much trouble for trouble to seek him out.’[/i:2l7hj6ir][/color:2l7hj6ir][/b:2l7hj6ir]

[b:2l7hj6ir]+Shai’ira remained in her seated position. +[/b:2l7hj6ir]
DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

Her sword had already found its home within the scabbard at her hip, a simple enough thing with tan leather wrappings about it, and a black outline motif of what could easily be identified as a rising moon above, and a setting sun below. Whether or not it had been nicked, and was in need of repair was a mystery for the moment. [color=green:1ddx8iyw]”You are more than welcome, Master Porki, and please, Master Perspex, I am no lady. I am no noble. I am a simple woman. Nimesa, or Nim, if you choose, will do just fine.”[/color:1ddx8iyw]

When the soft wind brought the sounds of others approaching, rather than dust herself off and present herself for inspection, as the pair seemed to be doing, she instead took several quick strides to place her back at the wagon, and again the longsword found it’s way into her firm grip. Either she was nervous, scared, or simply so battle trained that she could do little else, it was unknown. The blade itself, now revealed, showed no sign of injury, and appeared as sharp as it had before.

With the dwarf and human to her right, the drow just beyond them, and the young elfling by the chariot to her left, anyone with a head for tactics would know she had placed herself in a defensive position. [color=blue:1ddx8iyw]"I... uh... Pardon me. I apologize if I startled you … My familiar here.... He.... I'm Arruanna... Pleased to meet you."[/color:1ddx8iyw] [color=darkblue:1ddx8iyw] “Look, Lady Shai’ira! A dwarf! I haven’t seen one in a long time…”[/color:1ddx8iyw] [color=brown:1ddx8iyw] “Ye have old Porki’s thanks fer yer kind offers o’ help ‘n we’ll take ye all up fer that offer. Instead o’ me havn’ ta rig up tha block ‘n tackle ta lift tha cart, we’ll unload it ‘n ye can help lift it while I’s thread through tha temporary axle. That be tha’ plan. Any questions?”[/color:1ddx8iyw] The words swirled around swiftly.

With a narrowed gaze, she swiftly searched each of the new forms for signs of weaponry. [color=green:1ddx8iyw]” Fre'sla rescho, ilythiiri, xor dosst suru orn naut dormagyn dos dal ussta velve”[/color:1ddx8iyw] The tone of her voice was clear indication to the others that she had issued a warning of sorts, though if they were not familiar with the ssri’tel’quess tongue, they would be mystified by it, and nothing more. [color=green:1ddx8iyw] “Ob youg ruagq, Xatseg Porki . Obe befeg lbozt zjas so emceps vgox a vexake qgoz.”[/color:1ddx8iyw] One more quick glance to the copper elf and the feet now obvious at the back of the chariot, she silently offered a prayer to whomever she venerated, almond shaped eyes darting back and forth from the raven to the dhaerow.
Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Post by Arruanna »

The young Drow maiden stopped herself and raised her hands into view to show she meant no harm. She glanced to the Dwarf and the mage, then towards the small chariot, and finally she rested her lavender eyes upon the Elven woman who was speaking in an all too familiar language. She met her eyes with this woman, understanding what she meant and glancing to her raven briefly.

[color=indigo:30pt3c7h]"Please... I mean no harm... I'm simply a traveller..."[/color:30pt3c7h] she made sure not to approach the group any further, staying a safe distance away to ensure she didn't come off as a threat.

She wore a simple outfit of cloth with a cloak hanging from her shoulders. Her silvery white hair fell just above her collar and her eyes were the shade of a deep lavender. Her demeanor was not hostile in any way, in fact it was very passive. She carried the air of a kindhearted woman, not one of the underdark dwelling Drow.

[color=indigo:30pt3c7h]"Please do not be threatened..."[/color:30pt3c7h]
Last edited by Arruanna on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

OOC Note

Drow[b:2gzpsdof]” Fre'sla rescho, ilythiiri, xor dosst suru orn naut dormagyn dos dal ussta velve”[/b:2gzpsdof]

Most of us here recognize this as drow, and know automatically to translate it as such. I will post an ooc comment at the end of any of my posts that uses various languages henceforth, for ease of use.

Dwarvish [b:2gzpsdof]“Ob youg ruagq, Xatseg Porki . Obe befeg lbozt zjas so emceps vgox a vexake qgoz.” [/b:2gzpsdof]

Please see [url=http://www.geocities.com/flashguardian/ ... l:2gzpsdof]here[/url:2gzpsdof] and [url=http://www.eilistraee.com/chosen/language.php:2gzpsdof]here[/url:2gzpsdof].