The Path of the Timedancer

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Post by Arruanna »

[b:3gab3db2]OOC Note[/b:3gab3db2]

Sorry, I didn't realize it was drow you were speaking XD

you said ssri’tel’quess tongue, which I didn't recognize. I'll be sure to try and catch that next time. ^^

by the way, the Raven speaks infernal... use the same translator site. lol
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
Tali Feldireil
Maid
Maid

Post by Tali Feldireil »

[b:198zfdp9][color=Green:198zfdp9]“Forgive me. My name is Tali Feldereil.”[/color:198zfdp9][/b:198zfdp9]

[b:198zfdp9]>Once he saw the welcoming gesture from the dwarf, he beamed very satisfied. He felt reassured that the duo did not find him and his acquaintance’s presence at all fierce in nature. Tali clapped his hands together when he heard the dwarf’s instructions, a job, how agreeable. He was a very adventurous boy. He only wondered what else he would come across in his adventures. Then he heard a very stern, cautionary voice, Tali didn’t perceive their other companion at first. Now, he began to regret his thoughts, what good fortune he seemed to have. Reflexively, he slowly raised his hands before him.<

>His once cheerful expression, slowly turned hesitant, his hazel eyes widened and his mouth went slack, opening slightly. Tali was very knowledgeable about what a cross Drow could do, he only desired that he did not. The wolverine that was resting upon the seat sensed the tension in the air, the hair on his back began to rise, and a low growl rumbled in his throat. Tali took a cautionary step back. He did not understand the alien words that the female Drow spoke, making him even more nervous. Did she speak of them? Plotting an attack? A young wood elf, would not survive long against the trio. He regretted his current position, the Lady Shai’ira was not beside him.<[/b:198zfdp9]

[b:198zfdp9][color=green:198zfdp9]“I-I…erm….p-please…forgive us.”[/color:198zfdp9][/b:198zfdp9]

[b:198zfdp9]>Words failed him. His feelings and thoughts could not be explained properly.<[/b:198zfdp9]
Shai'ira
Maid
Maid

Post by Shai'ira »

[b:32qzfd4d]+Shai’ira new something like this was bound to occur at some point or another. When the voice of the female stranger reached her ears promptly she stood from her settled arrangement. So swiftly, it almost seemed at the exact moment, when the words fell from the Drow’s lips. She was a tall figure indeed. Though it was her great horns that added to the impression. Shai’ira moved from the cart, quickly, yet silently, about 5 additional paces. Her long dress gave the illusion that she seemed to be floating, its patterns and complicated accessories looked to be alive all on their own, like a separate being. Her gaze was still caste downward. Then she spun suddenly, facing the direction of the others and Tali. Her lengthy hair wafted about her, adding a sense of exoticness to her savage form. Shai’ira extended her right arm out, her palm laid upward. Her fingers curled, bidding.+[/b:32qzfd4d]

[b:32qzfd4d][color=darkblue:32qzfd4d]“You are too eager, young Tali.”[/color:32qzfd4d][/b:32qzfd4d]

[b:32qzfd4d]+Was the simple phrase that she spoke. Her voice had a deeper, feminine hum to it, very authoritative and confident. Finally, she lifted her gaze, opening her eyes. They were captivating, yet ethereal. Her eyes were purely white, they almost seemed to glow. It was difficult to know whom her eyes rested upon. The layers of her dress lifted upward faintly, a slight air was encircling her. She used her spell of telekinesis, where she was permitted to take one object and position it anywhere she desired. So, Tali was her choice and beside her, he would stand. The breeze that surrounded her, moved outward, like invisible hands, to swathe around Tali’s chest. +[/b:32qzfd4d]

[b:32qzfd4d][color=darkblue:32qzfd4d]“It seems, someone is a little distrustful.”[/color:32qzfd4d][/b:32qzfd4d]