Leaving the underdark...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

"Ah," He heard faintly in his mind, "Mind if we come with, Zazzt may need some time to recuperate fully?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

"If you wish to see the altar." he thought in his mind. No one knew he was in a beast cult, separated from the other members, he used this altar. As he went deeper in, white candles brightened in the room ahead. "There is a bed in here. He can rest there." he said down the hall.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Thank you" Said Melythyl, "and what do you mean, 'beast cult' you worship displacer beasts?" He asked with obvious disgust.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"No. I worship along with beasts." he said with a evil smile. "A god of gold. I once worshiped with others, now that I am in the underdark, I worship at the altar here." he explained to the mind flayer.

"Either way, there is a bed here, and many offerings, such as a sketch of a necromancers tome. Don't touch." he warned Methyl, as this altar was secretive and valuable to him.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"You have read this tome, I presume?"

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Partly. Full of diagrams on undead, it seems valuable. Part of my two copies of books." he said, explaining the book. "If you tell anyone else of my god and cult, they will probably dislike me more." he said. "So don't tell anyone of this altar." he asked, of the mindflayer.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Of course," Meanwhile, he was looking through Lizarus' memories of the tome. So far, there was nothing impressive, all of the diagrams were basic magic in Ilythiliad and Menzoberranzen.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Lizarus turned to Zazzt, and then to the bed in the room. "He may heal or rest here, as long as you brought you're own medicine to use on him." Lizarus said the the mindflayer.

"Do whatever you want to him, I'm going to look through my belongings for anything of value." he said, opening up his pack of items, sorting through it all.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl chuckled, "He needs no medicine, only the kind a mindflayer can adsminister. Oh, your tome of undead, that is child's play in any school of magic, I suggest you burn the thing."

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Yes, but I know very little of necromancy. I will study it a little, then move on to greater things in it." he said after hearing the remark about it. He pulled out different things, and finally came across a sealed scroll.

"Yes, that will do nicely." he said, sounding evil, putting the scroll on the altar. Then, he took out his copies of the necromancy and read them, studied them.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl stood in the corner, crossed his arms, and waited for the ritual to commence.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

As he placed the scroll on the altar, all the items on it turned a light gold colour for a second. As he did this, he started to kneel and pray. When he finished the prayer, a robed figure appeared in a blue mist. But, it was not real. Only a way of communication.

"Ah, very good items you find in the Underdark. How much longer shall you stay?" the figure asked Lizarus. "Only a short while." said Lizarus. "There will be more loot here." he said to the misty figure. "Good. Until then." the figure said, and vanished.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl stood straighter, "Was that an avatar?" He asked, uncrossing his arms.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"That was a member of the cult. I talk to him every time I find a object that seems valuable." he said to the mindflayer, getting up off his knee. "Also, if you wish, you may tell Zazzt of the altar. It will be cleared out soon anyway." he said, looking at Zazzt.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Hmm... this cult looks interesting." Melythyl walked over to the altar, and scanned it over intently. He pulled out a ring, set with three diamonds, and whispered some words, and passed his hand over it, placed it on the altar, "Tell you cultist that he is about to get something more valuable than anything in their coffers. A ring of three wishes." Then he stepped back, motioning for Lizarus to continue.

Zyeke