Leaving the underdark...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

"I get out now, hopefully. These damn drow are scaring me" he thought. If he didn't get out, he would almost certaintly die. He ran to the portal. "I won't make it." he grumbled. He knew he was doomed. But either way, if he didn't try, he would die.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

"And what about Zazzt? He needs assistance, without me, you will not leave this place, and I cannot last long down there" the mindflayer looked at Lizarus, "Or will you dig your way out?" He asked.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"What do you want ME to do for Zazzt?" he asked, giving the mind flayer a suprised look. "Look at me! I'm just a thief!" he yelled st the mind flayer, holding his arms out wide. "The least I could do is try to sneak up on them, then die." he said in a grim tone.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"I never said you would be going alone, fool." Melythyl said in Lizarus' mind, "And do not yell, it is one of the most foolish things you can do here, or did your preparations not tell you that?" He sighed, pinching his temples, "All I need you for is to distract Zazzt for a little, no more than a moment, and I will do the rest. Then you may rot in your surface world, as far as I am concerned."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"I'll do my best." he said in his mind. Then, he started to sneak over to Zazzt, he then hid near him the best he could, and let out a loud "HA!". But he was hidden, he expected Zazzt to not look near the stalactite where he was hidden.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt spun around, and his swords unleashed a burst of fire, that fanned out to cover the whole area. Then, suddenly, he stopped, clutching at his head, dropping his swords. Melythyl floated above the destruction, a finger pointed at Zazzt, the tip glowed yellowish, and a halo of the same color formed around Zazzt's head. His eyes rolled back, and he collapsed on the ground. Melythyl dropped to the floor beside him, and placing a hand on his shoulder, the two vanished.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"That is enough. I'm leaving." he thought. He ran for the portal back, back to the other drow... Back to the underdark.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

He just barely avoided running into Melythyl and Zazzt, the two stood just outside the portal, with Zazzt still unconsious, and Melythyl's tentacle burrowing into his brain, glowing that strange yellow light. "Thank you, surface dweller, you have saved your self a lot of trouble." Said Melythyl's voice, but it seemed different, slower, somehow.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Is your voi- Aw, hell no." he covered his eyes with his hand, and sighed. "I know whats going to happen next- Your evil. I die." he said, shaking his head, facing the ground. "Is that it? Or am I missing the picture of a tentacle burrowing into his brain?" he asked sadly.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The tentacles pulled out, and Zazzt fell to the floor, unmoving, "As to my moral standing, I am 'evil' as you put it, but I needed to be closer to the source to operate, in fact..." Melythyl stepped aside, and Lizarus saw Zazzt rise, holding his head, "Oh gods, this gives head slpitting a whole new meaning." He looked at Lizarus, "So, from what I remeber, you had one hell of an adventure, partly due to myself." He said smiling.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Go ahead and do whatever the hell you want with Zazzt." he said happily. "I don't really care." he said, with a evil smile. "But you better do it quick, before he wakes up." he said, walking through the portal back to the underdark.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl chuckled, "It is already done, I simply healed him, I purged the mind of Lolth's avatar from his. Not an easy task." Melythyl sat down, "So, you will be leaving soon, I presume?"

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

( My guy already went through the portal.)
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

(OH... oops, didnt read the whole part... srry)
Melythyl stuck his head through, seeing Lizarus' back turn a corner in the passage they had stood in before the whole ordeal, "Where are you off to?" He asks, "Its not safe to wander the Wilds alone."

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Exactly why I'm going back to my usual place." he said briefly before turning around a corner. As he walked off, he stopped at a tree. He slowly removed some leaves and moss, revealing a small grate. He opened the grate, and stepped down a ladder, going further in.
Image Click.