Leaving the underdark...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

"Amazing!" he said, looking at the ring. "The people at the cult might like this, maybe the god shall deign to speak with us." he thought intently. It was unlikley, but there was a chance. "Hm... But he does not like me speaking to him too early after the first time. I will probably do it the next day." he realized, but he was still happy.

"I will keep this hidden." he thought. He put it in a hidden place in the altar, slipping it under a tome on the altar. He would find a better place for it tommorow, but for the day that would make do.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Melythyl snapped his fingers, and the ring appeared in his hand, "I will keep it for now. Until you speak again with the cultist."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Then I shall try to contact him. But, it may not work." he said, pointing out something. "Put the ring on the altar." he said, As the mindflayer did, he removed the other objects from the table, and started to kneel once again. The ring started to glow a crystal blue, and stopped. The mist started to appear.

"Why did you call me once more?" the cult member said in a angry tone. "I have a ring of four wishes." Lizarus said happily. "Really? Whenever you come back, give it to me." the cultist said to him. "And that MUST happen if you have it in your possesion." he yelled. "This is a great chance of a miracle..." the cultist said silently.

As the cultist dissapeared, Lizarus began to fill his bag with the offerings. It was time to go back to, or at least visit, the cult. He asked the mindflayer before putting in the ring, though, "May I give it to the cult?".
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl looked the ring over, making sure that everything was in order, once he was certain that his enchantment could not be detected, short of Elminster himself, he nodded, "Yes, and it is a ring of THREE wishes, there are no rings of four wishes. I shall remain here, to hold the secrecy of your cult intact."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

He put the ring of three wishes in his pack, and closed it. He picked up the pack, and headed for the inn. "Thanks." he said while leaving, and he went back up the ladder with the bag, and headed for the Sunstone mask inn.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Melythyl sat down, and once again pried his way into Zazzt's mind, making sure it was clean of any influence of Lolth. He breathed a sigh of relief, so far, so good.

Zyeke