[CAMPAIGN] A Short Jaunt, in Hell!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"Oh yeah, You take the five on the left, il go for the right" Gareth said taking his bow out and shooting for the one nearest to him, Hiting the demon in the temple and dropping it, dead.

Then grabbing his sword and making a run fro the next one.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt nodded, and drew his swords, he took a step, and suddenly he appeared behind two of the devils. His swords flared to crackling and burning life, and with two deft swings, Zazzt took off the heads of two of the devils. Meanwhile the four devils that Gareth squared off agains all decided to charge and swing their glaives at him. Only two managed to get through, the other two got their pole arms hoplessly tangled. The two who were lucky enough to get through, one swung high, the other low.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth Simply laughed at the atempt, and threw one of the other devils that had there weapons tangled into the blades, And killed the other one where he stood, with a quick slash to the neck.

"Only two left? You devils REALLY have to improve your training"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

They growled at his impudence, "Shut yer mouth, you ungrateful brat! Why are you helping that drow against your kin, eh?" They both smiled wickedly, and they both used their innate abilities to summon other devils. One of them summoned a dozen lemures, the other summoned another bearded devil, "Oy, what'd you do that fer?" It growled at its summoner, then it saw Gareth, and charged him, a sword in its hand.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Aww, Whats the little weakling Demon gonna do? Cry?" Gareth taunted, Locking his sword around the other demons sword, and punching it in the face twice, Dazeing it, Then going in for an incredibly strong stab to the heart.

"Ahahahaha, Lemures Eh? Hey Zazzt, We got a challenge over here!"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt glanced over his shoulder, and sighed, with a flick of his finger, a fireball exploded over the group, engulfing lemures, and the two bearded devils, almost reaching Gareth. Out of that whole group, only Gareth and one more bearded devil survived the blast. But Zazzt was forced to turn his attentions back to his enemies, who had taken that opportunity to double in number, leaving Zazzt with six of the beasts, instead of three.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Quickly Decapitating the last devil of his group, He picked up his bow and started to pick off Devils in Zazzts group, Shooting one through the head and the other in the chest, Killing one and injuring the other.

He then grabbed his sword and rushed up beside Zazzt. "need some assistence here buddy? Well if not im helping you anyway.
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She narrowed her eyes as the two came visual to her, making their way above deck, apparently she wasn't too late, yet. Charon had not gotten to them yet. She knew them only by face not by name but it was good enough for her.

With a twisting of movement her hands went to each of the chests of the demonic entities infront of her, a flash of brilliant white light and they toppled backwards, as they wreathed in pain her sword came free stabbing each through the throats severing their windpipes before the sword replaced its self on her waistband.

She flew forward towards the two and again she touched one as it was about to land a blow on the one she might later learn was Zazzit and the light flashed again this one dropped to the ground dead the moment the light flashed.

Her violet flecked eyes flashed to both of them taking in their injuries even before the fight was over, it would put a dent in her plans she was hoping to bargin their way out of trouble but it apparently would not work that way. Good she thought, she hated having to play nice when it came to such monstrocities.

"Are you well?" she asked, she was looking at Zazzit but she was speaking to them both. She knew they would not know her and probibly be suspicious of her apperance here, it would not be an easy one to explain but she would when it came down to it, if it did. Explainations would come later she was not standing relaxed, she was only making sure they would not drop from injuries she could easily fix before it did any further damage to them, mind or body.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Well apart from me geting whacked in the head by charons staff, Its all going acording to plan. Whatever that plan may be. Thank you for the help, My name is Gareth, My partener over here in Zazzt. Good to have you with us.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

OOC: Zazzt, lol

IC: Zazzt carefully looked the female over, even though she had just killed the demons, and looked like a drow, he knew that there was such a thing as magic in this world, even if getting almost fried wasn't enough for his companion to realize that, "And who might you be?" He asked.

Zyeke
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

(Yeah sorry - I'm being too lazy to go edit atm, Gareth already came down and made fun of me and told me it would be good if I just stopped mis spelling your name)

She nodded her head slightly to him a sign of respect and recognition toward him.

"I am Myna, and I have been sent to assist you along your jouney. Please forgive me for being a little late, though apprently not too late" she mused the last part mostly to herself rather than directly at him.

"I am here to assist you along your quest" she said simply her eyes staying fastened on him, as she seemed to already have the Tieflings trust. Some did not trust as easily as others she reminded herself.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Mhm... well, the only ones to know about this quest is Mystra, and the ones whom she trusts... but I am interested, who told you of this quest?" Zazzt relaxed slightly, but still kept his hands at the ready, a spell of disintegration on the tip of his tounge, just in case.

Zyeke
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She paused as if she was listening to something, her eyes unfocusing for the briefest of moments.

"I cannot tell you that..." she looked like she was struggling for the words "I am not permitted to"

She said softly before folding her arms casually across her chest.

"I am simply here to aid, I would have thought considering the ammount of opposition you have faced you would have welcomed an extra hand" she shrugged.

"However if you do not wish I can easily find my way back just as I found my way in" the voices got louder angrier in her head and she grumbled something under her breath to them, frusturatedly and outloud for once.

Gi zu'tour phor, Ka uk 'udtila naut daewl uns'aa Dorn sevir[/size:2bni27zz]
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"I never said that we would not welcome another hand, I simply wish to maintain the integrity and secrecy of our mission and ensure..." It was at that point, that Charon decided to materialize, and clubbed Zazzt solidly on the back of his head with his staff, Zazzt dropped to the floor, the back of his head bleeding heavily.

Zyeke
Myna
Maid
Maid

Post by Myna »

She felt like rushing to his side, felt like pouring her abilities into healing him but she didnt, she didnt move an inch but to bow briefly to Charon. Perhaps...she didnt allow herself to finish the thought as she met the demon immortals gaze. She felt like her skin was crawling as she started to speak.

"I emplore you, sir. Do not kill nor further injur either of these two. I understand the transgressions they have commited against you. However allow me the chance to make up for it."

It was a nice way of asking if he would let them all live if she gave him enough, he just had to name his price to her. She however had to hope his price was not too high for her to pay.