[CAMPAIGN] A Short Jaunt, in Hell!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

"Very good." Zazzt dove to the ground, and landed a little in front of the boat, touching his cloak again, the wings folded back, and he walked up towards the ship, just as it was passing, he touched Gareth, and the two of them turned into insubstantial mist, that flew up to the side of the ship, and passed through a crack into the hold.
The inside of the ship was dark, and had a smell of rot and decay, it was a good thing that Zazzt had picked that spell to use, as the hold was crammed full of the bodies of the damned, so full, that they had no room to move, Zazzt floated up through a crack in the roof, to the second level, and saw only the same thing. On the inside, the ship seemed to be nothing more than rooms of bodies pressed tightly together. This continued for many more levels, the entire ship could have comfortably housed the largest dragon in existance, and still had room to spare. Finally, Zazzt and Gareth found a more or less empty room. To their dismay, it housed orcs, making the stench even worse than normal.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth Formed some what of a hand from the mist, that the stupid orcs would not see, and signed to his partener. ``Damn Orcs, Couldnt take a bath if it meant there life`` Quickly covering nis nose from the smell, It wouldnt matter for long though, as he heard the wood creaking as the boat was moving.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Before he knew it he and his companion were atleast half way to the destination, Between the Orcs smell and the boat constantly shifting and bumping, He thought it couldent get anymore unconfertable, The boat stopped for only a minute and more orcs filled the room they were in, The smell continued to get worse, and the boat ride in hell would not be ending anytime soon.

"Man, Just when i thought this place could'nt get anymore hellish"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Not long into the trip the spell expired, returning them both to their original forms. Needless to say the orcs were surprised to see a drow and a devilish looking appear out of mist in the middle of their room. They all started yelling and running around, and begging Gareth for mercy, and such a ruckus was heard above, on the deck, that soon the hold doors opened, and a pair of bearded devils, carrying large serrated glaives burst into the hold, growling visciously, "Oy you maggots, keep it down in here." Until one saw Gareth's form, and it pointed at him, "Ah, you bastard child of one of the lords, what are you doing in here?" It nudged its companion, and then the hook end of their glaives hooked on Gareth's shoulders, "Cmon you filth, Charon will tell Dispater about your presence on his ship."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

As the demons lifted me, Gareth istinctivly yelled to the Orcs "If you ever wish to see the light of day again you will assist us with this fight" in an intimidating demonic voice. one of the orcs punched the one that was carrying me in the back, Forcing him to drop the tiefling to the floor with a thud, Taking advatage of his position He thrusted the sword into the demons stomach and pulling it out for another stab.

"Zazzt, old chum, I think were in a bit of a tight spot here..."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt shook his head at Gareth's theatrics, and with a twitch of his fingers, sent a stream of 5 magic missles at the other devil, exploding its head all over the room. Naturally the orcs went crazy, and fell upon the headless corpse in a frenzy of tearing.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

The explosion sent small ammounts of blood into Gareths face and mouth, "Mmm, Tasty" Gareth said sarcasticly getting up to his feet, and getting out his bow. "Whats the plan, man?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Well, lets go see where we are-" Just as Zazt finished saying that, a great rumbling shook the ship, and everyone in the room was tossed about like rag dolls. After almost a minute, the ship returned to its "calm" state. Zazzt stood up, and shook his head to clear it, "Oh gods," He said, "Well, congradulations, we are now in the Second Hell." He walked out into the corridor, a long stretch of door filled bone, that stretched beyond eye sight to either side, "We have to get out of here, unfortunately we are going to have to walk, you cannot teleport out of this ship." With that, he started walking.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Well I do apologize for that, Perhaps when we get back to the real world I will get training for the mystical wonders of magic. Untill then I will do my best to slay the demons"

Quickly following behind Zazzt after being tossed around like a rag-doll in the small room of the boat.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Hmm, I recommend it, being able to control stuff without touching it is a very nice thing." Zazzt said cheerfully. The duo kept walking for another 5 minutes without seeing an end to the corridor, Zazzt was beggining to lose his good mood. He turned to Gareth, "You are the tracker here, any idea of where to go?"

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"No problem my friend" Said Gareth quickly rushing forward. "Keep up, I can smell the outside from here!" Dodging through the corridors, Until they came to a small doorway on the wall of the ship. It looked like a crawlspace of some sort, Except it was covered by a sheet of black fabric. Gareth grabbed the sheet and threw it to the floor, uncovering a window just big enough for the duo to climb out.

"Ok, Were finally out of there, lead the way" He finally said readying his bow for more enemies.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

As Zazzt and Gareth climbed out of the hole they see the edges of a tattered robe. A long staff off of which hangs a lantern hits the floor next to Gareth's head, "Who dares to tresspass on my boat?" is heard whispered from under a hood where everything was hidden except for a pair of glowing golden eyes.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Seeing the staff land not an inch away from the tip of his nose Shocked, And he rolled backwards beside Zazzt And drew his sword, Prepared to defend him against most anything.

"Oh nothing sir, We were just leaving."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Leaving?" Charon whispered, "No, there will be no 'leaving' for you. Until you pay thrice my fee, you will not die, you will not get off of this boat. Because if you do, my disease will take you." He turned around, "Take them away, place them in the hold." A trio of pit fiends stepped forth, motioning for Zazzt and Gareth to go forward.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Pit feinds, Eh? What do you think Zazzt? Do you think we can take them? Do you think I can open a can of whoop-ass, on em?" Gareth said, readying his bow and sword for a shot then a quick slash.