[CAMPAIGN] A Short Jaunt, in Hell!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth was quite startled by the beast, he immedietly got out his bow and launched an arrow to the monsters head before tumbleing backwards landing on the angel's boney lap.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Bel smiled, and took the arrow to his forhead, the arrow shattered, "Come teifling, you cannot hurt me with that, I am Bel, Archdevil of the First Layer," He glanced at Gareth closely, "You know, you might even be one of my offspring..." And he started to laugh.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth rumaged around in his belt pouch, Pulling out a fine dust. He ran up to the demon, Not stopping for obsticles, He threw the dust into the demon's eyes, and jumped and rolled out of the cave.

"[i:30rfm147]HURRY, WHILE HES DISTRACTED[/i:30rfm147]"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt nodded, and gave both Myna and Gareth a solid push past Bel, while the archdevil was busy getting Garth's annoying powder out of his eyes. A much needed, but not ery effective, distraction. The trio had not gone far when a fireball arced over, its trjectory placing it right over Myna's head.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

OOC: Shes not playing that character anymore, and i just remembered this thread, so, Bump!

IC: Gareth sprinted up towards Myna, Diving towards her and pushing her down to the ground, Avoiding the fireball, The now duo rush toward the rocky entrance to the cave, Ducking many fireballs and other assortments of attacks.

Gareth got on-top of the cave entrance arch-way and quickly set up a trap of sorts, consisting of three exploding potions tied to a rope, That when pulled would (hopefully) land on Bel's head

"Try and lure him to the archway." Gareth whispered in a firm tone to Zazzt.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

OOC: Lol, this guy was supposed to sound more impressive than he really is, an aspect of Bel is only an ecl 22 creature, by yourself, you can already kill him :P

IC: Zazzt nodded, and pointed a finger at Bel, and a thin ray of green short out, and lanced into his chest, gouging a deep cavity, that immediately began to bleed, but in the time it took him wink at the Lord of the Blood Plains, it was well on the mend. Zazzt noticed this, and tossing a final fireball that covered the huge creature, then he too joined Myna and Gareth in flight. Bel roared, his greatsword's flames burned white hot, mirroring his anger, as he chased after them.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Bel, in a rage, Come russing through the arch-way, the rope is given a slight tug, and it falls, shattering ontop of his head, exploding and blowing the top of his head off, scattering slops of brain and gray matter everywhere.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

OOC: Dang... thats one heck of a rope... :P

IC: Zazzt ducked, and covered his head, although his wards kept all the gore off of his clothes. He smiled, and winked at Gareth, "Impressive, my friend. Well, I suppose that is one way to get rid of Lords of the Nine." He stepped forward, out into the open air. Waving at his friends, he started walking forward again.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

OOC: Hahaha, I meant the potions on the rope :P

IC: "But one of my many talents."

Gareth joked, and slid down the rock arch-way, coming to an abrupt stop and landing on his feet, he rushed over to zazzt to continue the long walk.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt nodded, and continued walking. Soon the group got the the river Styx once more, and they got there just in time to see the end of Charon's boat go around a bend, then vanish, in a burst of blood red light.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Aww, crap, Well can you swim in lava? Or should we just walk by the river side from here on?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt shook his head, "Lava is too hot. Few spells can stand up to its heat for the needed duration. None of which I know." Zazzt looked around, and picked up two pebbles. One he threw at the bank, right where the ship vanished, and the other right over the river. Only the one in the river vanished in similar fashion. "Feel free to walk on the bank, but I doubt you will get anywhere."

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth, obviously not seeing the pebble from the scorching heat and light from the lava, asked again.

"Then what the hell are we supposed to do?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt shrugged, "Can you fly? Or I suppose if we tossed a rock into the river, it might survive long enough to transport us."

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth dug into his pack, rustled arounda bit until he grabbed a scroll, ga layed it down onto the ground and took a couple steps back, he canted some words and a big black shadow jumped out, as the darkness and smoke cleared, his gryphon was standing there, chirping in hs face.

With outbhestation Gareth jumped onto its back and took to the skies.

"No time for doddling Zazzt"