Agmasek, the Shadow Dragon...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

((OOC: I couldn't resist letting in Rooky. If anyone minds me here I'll just move my post...or should I PM? :C))

Shadows flickered from here to there, all along a centuries forgotten path through the forest. Few knew of it, and one of them was a woman who looked like she liked her routines.
Her steps were heavy, and every step left a huge mark in the ground. Behind her followed a trail of scarlet blood, glistening in the light (time?).

Rooky passed in silence, trying to discern what went wrong this time...She gave up early on, as the pain was starting to set in...the healing proces began, and the ealier fight soon forgotten.
She stoop atop a hill overlooking the city, and from there a heap of scents overwhelmed her, one in particular - dragon.

[i:1y7snjyy]"Why the hell did I pledge loyalty...?"[/i:1y7snjyy]

She walked down slowly, her face changing from tired, to angry. The laycan's blue eyes narrowed, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up; the muzzle slowly revealed a fragment of a mouth full of teeth.

"Would somebody be nice enough to fill me in?"

(...)
:3
Argent
Maid
Maid

Post by Argent »

(Good to see you again Rooky.)

With the deed done, and the words spoken from the oh-so naive child, a grim smile placed along his lips. No halting of pledge, no words to reply, simply knowing that this child, this young boy Drow, even if hot-headed, proved valued in his keen observation to truth, rare indeed.

Distance was fair and far between giving ample comfort to his usual incognito and paranoia, they couldn't hear him. Slender legs graced with a swaying hip, finding himself sitting comfortably against the cold stone that surrounded the fountain.

"[color=teal:3rok213i]Ah, and so it has begun.[/color:3rok213i]" The smile remains, with those whispered thoughts and words, lifting free a book of his Paragon scripture. Only then with a prick of his right hand pointer finger did he begin to write the calligraphy of blood. The book was thick and vast with aged paper that sounded and stretched at the spine like leather, resting comfortably against his crossed leg-knee with his full presence.

"[color=teal:3rok213i]Perhaps we could use him, he seems even if misguided by lies of good and evil, plausible to persuade with truth. Perhaps... He would make a solider of the Templar state. Yes indeed.[/color:3rok213i]" The riddles coo to an intellect focus, writing his thoughts, and all learned of the Dragon, the Dwarf, and the young boy. Perhaps his little puppets could play again... Real soon.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She waved a hand in Adian's direction as he apologized, "Of course we'll come!"

When he left, she turned back to Agmasek and clapped her hands together happily, "I told you he'd come around. We can have so much fun tonight! And the Dark Maiden will be watching!"

As Rooky came down, Assiri slipped from Agmasek's grasp and moved in front of him, as if to shield him from Rooky. She waved both arms around wildly, "He's not bad! He's my new friend! We just came here to play!" She launched into a long explanation of how she had met the dragon and who he was.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[b:2xsayddc]oOC.:(May I?)[/b:2xsayddc]

[b:2xsayddc][color=olive:2xsayddc]+She titled her head slightly to one side, cocking her brow. Her emerald eyes slid from side-to-side, looking quickly behind her. That slender, right arm of hers lifted upward sharply, as if signaling to halt an advance. To whom she signaled it was unknown, for now. Vasriina Frerahel, civilian of Menzoberranzan and great commandant of her own private army. It took several years for her to accumulate such power and authority. It seemed she was in deep favor with her goddess, Lolth. Many missions and objectives were carried out and, even though she was formidable force, she still had much to learn and gain.+

+She lowered her hand slowly, as she continued to make her way through the remainder of the cavern. Finally, coming around a large boulder, she left the comforting embrace of the shadows. Her finger nails stroked the side of the stone as some debris fell in their wake. Vasriina’s demeanor was revealed to the soft lighting from the city’s gates. Her appearance was neutral enough, neither bending towards purity or malevolence. Beneath her cloaked figure, her hair was uncommonly let down. Her sleek tresses cascaded about her shoulders to the narrow of her back.+

+Charms and ornaments were placed in her hair, bringing her bangs up behind her head. Vasriina was clothed in a simple, white garment. A color unlike her, black was her most favorable color. The dress was sleeveless and had silver trimmings. A matching sash was tied about her waist. Its neckline dipped low, and was purposely cut to tighten around the waist and hips. However, it wasn’t a long dress. It ended in the middle of her thighs. So, she wore black leggings beneath her attire. It was an outfit that set off no alarms, but was most-definitely malleable, if the situation ever turned…problematic.+

+Vasriina bent downward, to wipe the filth off her long-boots. She confidently approached the gates to the Drow-city. Now, the only thing alarming about her current appearance was her right arm, it was completely tattooed. With intricate and exotic designs, only she knew their meanings and sentiments. Once in front, she moved her hood back faintly, revealing more of her countenance. She cocked her brow upward. Her enchanting face donned a slight smile.+[/b:2xsayddc][/color:2xsayddc]

[i:2xsayddc][b:2xsayddc]‘Almost there…My “disguise” is too perfect.’[/i:2xsayddc][/b:2xsayddc]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

The few hours nearing the ir end, Fellana notices a normal size figure approaching. The bow raised again as she regards the nearing Drow.

"Please state your business or need that brings you here this day."

Though after letting in a Dragon, letting in a Drow a far less concern to her.