Nymaru Island

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

As Zaklathan asks me to talk to everyone I nod my head, a concerned look in my blue eyes.

"Where do you have to go?" I ask him as he turns around, disappointed because we won't meet tonight. I frown and my shoulders hang. I sigh and go to turn around slowly when he takes me in his arms and kisses me. This was my first kiss and took me by surprise.

Eyes wide opened I'm freezed for a second, then I put my arms around him and kiss back.

Still surprised when I see his pendant glow for me I smile and chuckle. "That" I say to him and point to the pendant "Is something that even the princess won't be able to deny" and when he shakes his head and turns to leave I run after him.

"Wait, Zaklathan... I want to give you something" I try to catch him before he leaves the tavern. I take a ring that I had in my finger and put it in his hand "This is not much... has a protection. I made it myself. I can do other rings but this one's special because was the first ring I ever made. I want you to have it. is a protection against evil." I put my hand behind his head and kiss him again "Be safe, love" and then I quickly run into the room again, with my eyes wet, to the captain and the rest. If I stay longer it will be more difficult than it already is.

I go to Lance and Captain Bolden "Captain... Lance... The princess has troubling news and she wishes to talk to us in the castle as soon as possible. I'm going there right now, so if "as soon as possible" could be "now" it'd be great. If not I'll go alone and meet you there later"
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

20 page lock. Thread continued [url=viewtopic.php?p=7796#7796:zuq8rx00]here[/url:zuq8rx00].

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee