Running Wild

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak, now with his foot feeling much better, fully healed really, notices Alaric taking the pace faster, and looks at him in a challenging way. "You want a race buddy? Very well, we're off!" With that, Eleak takes off at breakneck speed, seeming to fly over the earth, his feet a blur, and leaving no footprints. "Try and keep up now!" He calls back at the two who had come across him, with a wide grin on his face.
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

"Aww. Bloody hell!"

*speeds up, but he knows he won't be able to catch up*
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

Post by Nazaril Q'intenzz »

"My, my. Such an exciting chase this has become." Nazaril says, abandoning his traveling pack to gain some much needed speed.

I must remember to return for that, he thinks as he lightly hops over a berry-filled bush.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak slows as he approaches the hill, turning backwards, finishing the race.
"Ha! That's what you get for trying to go faster than me!"

Turning around, he looks to see if he can see what he saw from the monastery. Anything remotely elfish in appearance, maybe even humanoid.
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

*he sighed and stopped running, slowly down to a trot*

"Best to know when to fold them."

*his eyes squint slightly*

"I wonder who that is?"
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

Post by Nazaril Q'intenzz »

Nazaril ran alongside Alaric.

"I don't think it's out to get us. If it wanted to harm us it would have struck us when we were distracted by conversation. Or, it'd be making it's move now." He paused for a moment to briefly contimplate his next words, "Still, we should keep some sense of caution until we discover more about our mysterious visitor."
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

[quote="Nazaril Q'intenzz":2myx9csc]Nazaril ran alongside Alaric.

"I don't think it's out to get us. If it wanted to harm us it would have struck us when we were distracted by conversation. Or, it'd be making it's move now." He paused for a moment to briefly contimplate his next words, "Still, we should keep some sense of caution until we discover more about our mysterious visitor."[/quote:2myx9csc]

"I agree. Caution is the better part of valor, but kindness is one of Eilistraee's commandments. Still, seeing as we are what we are, I wouldn't let my guard down until we get to know them."
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Arriving at where he thought he saw the elvish person, Eleak looks around only to find nothing. Sighing, he turns back, a reunites with the other two.

"Well, there was nothing there. I was sure I saw something. Oh well."

Looking around, seeing no other buildings other than the monastery for quite a ways, Eleak asks:

"So what do you guys do for fun out here? It seems just as boring as that dumb monastery."
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

*shrugs* Whatever random insanity comes my way. Unfortunately, most of it seems to involve copious amounts of acohal.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.