Weaver's Woods

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vornfryn
Maid
Maid

Post by Vornfryn »

Putting her flute, she gave a mock sigh of relief "It's about time I didn't think it would take you so long to find me." putting her flute away she sprung to her feet arms in the air. The baggy sleeves of her light yellow silk shirt fluttering in the breeze. Her long orange hair flowed like a living flame, her skin wine red in the moon light, her doe skin pants and boots not leaving much to the imagination. The only noticeable weapon was the long curved jambiya at her waist. "My name is Alithyra Flutefire of Calimshan how do you do noble drow." piped her sing song voice, then with a look of revelation she held her hand out," And this is Baatu" she said with a grin
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

"yeah..."

With the lack of a better word, she sighed and shrugged, and at the end followed. She budded Spider with her elbow;

"Does this ever happen to you? You know...you wake up in the morning how you'll have a very good day, and in the end end up like this? Surrounded by raining idiots in trees?"
:3
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"I myself am quite fine. I am Eleak. That is all I go by." Turning back to the other two, Eleak jerks his head at Alithyra sort of asking her to follow him. Walking back, and finally meeting with the other two, he says to them, "Well, I found our flute player here. Does she seem familiar to either of you two?"
Vornfryn
Maid
Maid

Post by Vornfryn »

It took her few moments to see monks hint, she was distractedly staring at him, it being the first time being this close to a drow. "Well I don't know them at least, I'm odd enough being a genasi let alone sharing company with drwo," she giggles, "Sorry tact isnt really my strong suit."
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

Spider turned to Rooky a few moments after he realized what she had done. "No, I can't say I have." He threw a glance to the flute player. "I haven't met her before." His eyes darted from the druid to the monk to the genasi, then in reverse. He wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"Well then, since it seems none of us have met eache other before, I think a good idea would be to introduce ourselves."

Eleak takes a formal deep bow as he says, "My name is Eleak. I come from a monastery a long ways away from here. I was sent to find some man who has been ruthlessly killing those around my town."

Rising from his bow, Eleak looks at the others, suddenly suspicious, "It's not any of you is it?"
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

OOC: I'm sorry for the massive delay. It's a long story...

IC:

Rooky smiled at Elan's jerk;

"No need to worry honey, I've been busy killing around my town. Now is there any particular reason why you all are in trees? That kinda annoys them...and me even more."
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"Well, trees provide good shade, as well as altitude so as to not be caught unawares if you doze off. Also, a tree is a form of life. If you do not mistreat it, it is not annoyed. Is this not true?"
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

"You do you make a point." Spider fingered his chin for a moment. "Still, it is her forest after all. The trees I'm sure are far more used to her presence than anyone else's."
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Looking around, uneasy, Eleak says:

"So, uh...do you want to walk around a bit? Standing in one place for too long make me kinda...bored. I need adventure. That's why I took the job the monastery gave out...but it seems dull out here too."
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

"Okay, let's get this sloved. Yu'r in mah treez, in mah forest, and worst of all in mah territoryz...
You two, down from the trees, and you..."

She pointed to the genasi in the trees; "...you especially of my trees."
Rooky sighed again, this time to calm her nerves.

"I'm sorry, I've a short temper. Now, please explain to me, traders normally avoid this route, the villagers dare go so far as the edge of the forest, and here I see three morons, at the very heart of the forest.
And if it's so boring to you, there's a really nice tavern called the "Galloping Squid". WOnder why? Go see for your self. It's a hell of a place."