Oh fair outsider!

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Amnon
Maid
Maid

Oh fair outsider!

Post by Amnon »

The white, billowy substance that fills the midnight skies begin to dissipate. The moon offers the lands comfort with its majestic radiance, giving birth to shadows small and large alike. The queen of the night showers the land with beams of her light and spots a lonely creature. In reverence to the moon, the humanoid creature beckons its call with his full attention.

[i:1sx78fmu]My friend, my beautiful friend... yet again another night you'll be assisting me.[/i:1sx78fmu]

His leathery, faintly calloused brown hands run through his thick moon-colored locks. His unkempt hair dictates the length of his travels, reaching down to his well-proportioned shoulders. The humanoid is a handsome one but within lurks unnatural aura. He sports a set of tan ram-like horns on the temples of his head. His eyes are icy, silvery orbs with flecks of blue, seemingly distant and as cold as its color. His ears resemble that of elves, his left ear containing multiple piercings at the lobe.

The unnatural being's lithe form steps outside the moonlight's cover and into the darkness with a grace akin to his kind. He pauses for a moment, allowing his eyes to switch into darkvision. His otherworldly appearance offers hints to nothing less than a sinister heritage.

A cold, brisk wind picks up as if time has been resumed from its long pause.

The outsider marches forth with nothing but the leather tunic and a small crossbow resting across his back, each step bringing him closer to his goal... The settlement of Eilistraee.
Last edited by Amnon on Mon May 05, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amnon
Maid
Maid

Post by Amnon »

Hours have gone by and fatigue continues to build up. The Tiefling's steps become ever more encumbering as he marches on. He has done well to travel light, perhaps a bit too light. Out of food, out of water... there are little choices available for him for game at this time of the night. He trots steady and slow on the soft ground until he is facing an almost ancient tree given its height. Figuring it would be a nice time to take a break and perhaps ponder on his next action, he drops to the ground and leans his back to the tree in the most comfortable position one could conjure up.

[i:d5g6tqkf]I knew I should have bought some sort of map... Dammit![/i:d5g6tqkf], he angrily thinks to himself... snarling at his own "competence". A set of fangs could be seen as he reveals his set of teeth.

The fiendish man frowns furiously at this predicament, his silvery eyes glowing like two full moons. He briefly takes a moment to scan his surroundings, as much as his darkvision would allow him in search of something... someone. He must not be too far from this place, the place where the Dark Maiden worshipers reside.

A loud noise is heard and as quickly as it sounded, the Tiefling springs up onto his feet to survey his surroundings closely. It was like a roar, that of a wild beast. The noise is gone, not even a trace of it echoed in the forest. Again, the sound was heard! The roar is mightier now than before... but this time, the outsider wasn't so vigilant. He grins a rather toothy grin to himself and resigns to his place by the tree once more, taking a seat in his comfortable position.

[i:d5g6tqkf]I picked the perfect time to be hungry...[/i:d5g6tqkf]

He sighs softly with discontent. His hardened exterior betrays his weakness at this moment. He takes this moment to ponder in which direction he must take to find the settlement or find himself stuck in this forest for a quite some time.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

A sound of a horn might catch your ear, if so the flicker of firelight might be seen in that direction.
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

"Never Forget!"

That battlecry rang out, the hustle of a creature in full mail running towards that roar. The tiefling laughed loudly, swinging round and round that weapon, the golemesque creature she rode upon never tiring in its steps, flesh slowly growing upon that creature. Her hair wild out behind her, legs firmly clamped to the sides of the creature. Through the bushes they ran, the golem stopping abruptly, following a string of curses from the woman, body flying head-over heels, than skidding to a stop upon her back.

"Creature." The one word that escaped the decayed mouth of the golem. Rau slipped upon her heels, glancing about, covered right arm moving up to brush through her hair, gently stroking those small horns. She stared through the bushes at that tiefling, head cocking slightly.
Life....So mundane it seems to some...Live wisely while you can...for soon, the strong will once again walk this plane in un-death, bidding the will of the Pale Mistress....