[ARENA] Banshee's Call - Training Session

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

[ARENA] Banshee's Call - Training Session

Post by Rooky »

It was your typical spring day;
Flies happily buzzing around fresh horse dung, birds chirping away their cares tending to the young, squirrel's jumping around the branches, and young lovers annoying passers by with their undying love for each other...
What separated this and the training grounds, was a large wooden fence. The training grounds were large for a temple of this size, but a temple being devoted to a goddess who wields a sword twice her own size makes all things seem understandable...

An hour passed from the last training lesson. Being a veteran herself it was expected of her to do this much...
The task was given to her by one of the better standing priestesses here which she gladly excepted...so gladly, that in fact she was to report back to the priestess office to have a talk with her; there she will be greeted by several well armed guards, since the priestess is more then familiar with this ones temper.

A sigh came from her mouth, clearly showing her exasperation with her own temper, and that particular priestess.
The training grounds were calm now...no one came here usually at this time of the day, so the young woman decided to practice, for the sake of practice. At least air is a more worthy opponent then what she just dealt with... and the air doesn't shoot silver tipped bolts up her ass...
Taking the huge greatsword into her hand, she swinged it at a practice dummy, which no sooner then it was stricken was sliced clean in half.

"There's got to be someone in this place who doesn't run away screaming when I challenge them..."

Another sigh came and she continued swinging at the air.
:3
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

The sweet spring air blew against his long black hair, A sudden creak filled the training ground. The sound of Gareth's fine wooden bow string, Fireing a steel arrow into a training dummies head, forcing it to fall down to the ground.

"A challenge, You say? Perhaps I will partake."

He said, Jumping down from the large wooden fence he was sitting on, "My name is Gareth by the way."
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

"Lookie there. It seems they could tell me somethin' 'bout fightin'... maybe." The abnormally large and heavily armored Dorl'Veszaun whispered to himself. "Hey, there! I'm Dorl'Veszaun a paladin workin' for the Judge of the Damned. Think either o' y'all could give me some pointers with killin' some o' them demon critters?"
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.