The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

The male swept a dark-hued hand through his locks, seeing people gradually come in and out of the grounds. It appeared that people were being allowed to come and go as they pleased, but whether that was because they were regulars or whatnot, he wasn't sure. He checked his clothing for any tears from the day's adventuring and moved through the gates.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

continues the slow walk and playing the lute, as eyes scan the gates and the walls. It clearly is clear no guards are at the gate, a time of calm before the storm. Eyes seach out signs of those guards that should be hidden in the walls. Even knowing where to look it is not always posible to know if these stations are guarded. It would be good to know, but even guarded it might no longer be guarded by friends of Lady Silverhair.

As the emerald armored being walks boldly though the gate at a faster pace, the tune changes to oe that many might know. "A new friend comes" The tune having a meaning doubled edged to any that recall it. The Dark Maiden says strangers are your friends, however some that come clearly have no friendly intent. The tune calls to advise a hand of friendship should be readied, but the sword hand should be as well.

With a glance behind him he notices another starting towrd the gates, this a male perhaps the companion of the fast walking female. Continues to play the new tune.
Lance
Maid
Maid

Post by Lance »

Lance walked towards the gates. This was not a place of conflict so he brought no armor, simply a long black coat with silver runes depicting dragons embroided into its surface. The back, however, depicted the sword-symbol of Eilistraee. Lance's duality was evident even in his equipment. He carried the dragonsong blade in its scabbard, of course. Not because it was needed but because it was a soothing presence and a companon in its own right. Besides, was not Elistraee also the goddess of swordplay? Lance's silver hair fell softly across his shoulders. His eyes had the same color, molten pools of silver mercury.
A small creature was perched atop his shoulder. It looked like a miniature red dragon but with a barb at the end of its tail. The creature looked curiously at the surroundings, taking them in.
"Truly a wonder, Shaelzyn. Much time has passed since I last tread here"
The dragon chirped and eyed Lance curiously.
"I do not know, Shaelzyn. I have only been here once, the goddess knows why I didn't return sooner. Perhaps it wasn't time. Now, let's see who else has found their way here. There must be many whom I have't met yet" said Lance and entered the compound.
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

He noticed from the corner of his eye the man with the dragon.. another stranger among many, as he could tell by the main mass inside the grounds, now within his view. He adjusted his tunic, the silken material reflecting whatever light sources happened to be nearby. Having simple adventuring garments made of such a material wasn't an everyday sight.. or maybe it was here, he wasn't sure just yet.
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

She walks, with ease and a confidence to her step, to the gathering of peoples at the steps. Her golden gaze catching the others walking in the same direction. She also took inteh defensive natures of the walls,and grounds, curious to why there where so few guards visable. Finally she topped withing talking dstance, yet still far enough away that she could either defend herself, or retreat if need be.

Her voice was soft, and accented a little oddly for a drow, but hse spoke fluently,[color=darkred:mxknruyd] " Vendui. Usstan tlun Ashuraa Streea' An'ar. Shlu'ta foluss tesso uns'aa vel'bol nindol k'lar zhah, lu'vel'klar ol zhah?"[/color:mxknruyd]
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa stood still for a time waiting for a reply. With a slight frown she looked at teh people at the temple steps.

Her voice soft as she spoke in a more common tounge, "Does anyone here understand me?"
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

He turned around as the drowess spoke in common to apparently no one in particular.

"I understood you the first time. I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or someone else. I'm not quite sure what exactly this place is, but it was open and appears to be open to whoever wishes to enter. It feels like its a safe place, which after a day of walking, I could need."
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa turned to th young male who had been walking towards the steps as well. She nodded her head gracefully to him.

"Bel'la. I am naught sure who I got here. I was walking through the forest near my home after my patrols."

She paused looking around the grounds again. "You are right that it feels safe, yet there are nau visable guards, which is curious. Dose it feel like you are supposed to be here?"
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

The boy ran away in tears. She shook her head in disbelief, but Rooky was more then used to it. All the students under her wing cried flood rivers sooner or later. She walked up back to the kitchen to prepare the meal. The smell was overwhelming. She quickly found that an actual cook soon took over, and the man eyed her angrily.
Experience is a valuable asset in a humans repertoire, be that a normal human or a lycanthrope, and an angry cook is not something to screw around with.
She left the room, quietly and humbly. "It'll be ready in an hour and a half. The stew at least. The roast will take longer...thanks to you..." the cook yelled, and cursed under his breath. With no other option, she walked back to the yard, and stood surprised at the amount of company they had...she scanned the area quickly, and kept her daggers close.
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: About time somebody inside replied, I was kinda waiting for that.

IC: The tune of warning ends as Rooky appears, though not abrutly, just the tune reaching a closing staza. Lowers pipes from his lips and studies the group to try to determinewhom to answer first.

"Gre'as'anto Jallil Ashuraa Streea'An'ar, vaen Usstan zhaunau nindol zhahus ul'kas l'Yath d'T'puuli Ssussun. (Peace Lady Ashuraa Streea'Dancer, last I knew this was called the Temple of Silver Light.)"

Directs eyes to the one that spole next (Spider) "Indeed a place of friendship and welcome. You should be safe here if you have no hate in your heart."

Listened to what Lance had spoke.

As Rooky appears, bows head slightly.

"Great Lady, perhaps you do not recall me however I am Eniais an occasional visitor to this temple. It appears most of these others are first time visitors."
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

Spider tilt his head in a curious motion as he caught the tone spoken by Bhaern. "Temple of Silver Light, you say? That's a locale I'm not familiar with... but if this is indeed a safe place, then it is of no concern to myself." His eyes shifted over to the human as she entered. He wasn't concerned as much with racial issues than with the hilts she kept her hands on.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Rooky turned to see the man behind her. It took her a moment to recall, but she quickly recognized him.

"Enialis! It's been a while..." she offered a hand shake. "Yes..they are new... We do get visitors often, we're not secluded. But right now, I'm getting a bit worried. They're way to cocky for my own comfort. Still...we'll have food later on. Argoth want's to show off his talents, maybe you two should plan something out. Leave this to me and the others."
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa watched the human woman as she walked out of the doors. She stood calmly listening to her and the musician's conversation. Her hands never neared her weapons even as she watched Rooky and how she held her hands close to her hilts.

"Vendui. I do not come to cause harm, as long as no harm is brought to me. I am a knight of shadows." Her voice was calm, and controlled. "As for cockyness, believe what you will."
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Argoth rushed off to find his new lute...

"Music, music, music... This is exiting."
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Rooky eyed the woman;

"Did I ask you for your opinion? If not, go about your bussines. I'm not here for the overall 'happy' and well wishes everyone is so eager to give me, especially the younger generation. I'm sure there are a bunch of people out here who will be refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view...'knight of shadows'..."

She shook her head, and turned back to watching the grounds.