Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

The new arrivals caused Zazzt to whirl around, and he was just about to unleash a blast that mixed fire, acid, and lightning, but seeing that his friends weren't alarmed by the new arrivals, he simply discharged the energy as a mostly harmless display of lights and lightnings, that filled the room with an array of shapes like soaring dragons, or slithering snakes of lightning. He still had a distinct distrust of the new people, since his summoned house was very difficult to enter. He walked to greet the new arrivals, bowing and saying, "Welcome to my humble abode. We have food a plenty, and friends of Adian are friends of mine. I invite you to join in our festivities, if I can extend such invitations."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=blue:ofhlon0x]Then he spoted his brother and Grisnaw, "How in the Nine Hells did I get here?"[/color:ofhlon0x]

"I believe that would be do to me, Drakin of the Host Tower. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you are a friend of Veraka, are you not?" Sanisa asked the assassin with a raised brow.

Sanisa looked to Zarae and simply said; "my dear, there's no need to thank me for that; you deserve it none-the-less. Besides I think that you need such a weapon; after all, no good rogue of the Dark Maiden's is sufficient with just swords alone. You have earned it as far as I'm concerned. Now if you wouldn't mind indulging a celestial woman's curiosity, tell me, is your horse of celestial charger descent?" she asked the young drowess, while she waited for Lyon's response to her question, though his stunned expression said more than words could.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder seeing Zerae with her new bow wanted to go over to spend some time with her and see her beautiful new bow, since Adaid had some catching up to do with his friend. " I will bring you and your friend some wine Adain then go and see Zerae " she gave him a light squeez to his hand. " She brought them a glass of wine and then Fetch one for Zerae and herself . " Wow nice lights Zazzt " she said as she passed by him "It is beautiful Zerae " she handed her a glass of wine. " and curtsied to the beautiful Solor.
" we can target practic together some time it will be fun. I am sorry I have not spent as much time as i would like to have with you since you came back. " Her eyes often wondered to Adain not being able to completely keep them off him as she spoke to Zerae.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta enjoyed the company of this satyr the energies felt good........good enough for her to ask him to dance.........she was suprised that he had not already asked her to dance.............but she made it very clear that she was being friendly with Millek and that was all.................no hanky panky for this sun elf...........if Millek chose to spend the evening festivities chatting and dancing in merriment that was fine, he was a great companion for that............so she had drawn her boundaries and waited to see if the satyr could get his mind off of more intimate doings.................
Zhetta asked Zazzt to turn up the music so her and her man/goat could get down to some serious dancing and letting down her guard to have some fun............. :D
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Agmasek...how is it that you happen to be here?" he asked. "Er...this is Cinder. Cinder, this is...ah...someone I met not long ago. I challenged his right to enter a city's temple. It turned out to be a test...of courage for me and of temper for him."

He decided it would be Agmasek's choice to reveal that he wasn't a drow at all.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder wandered back to Adain and his friend and took Adains hand as he intorduced them. " i am glade to meet you Agmasek " she bowed her head slightly. " Did he grow up with you at the temple Adain " she asked.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin pulled his blade from the dead kobold and wiped it on its dirty rags. As he stood he looked to the celestial.

"Veraka and I are. . . allies to say the very least," Drakin said, "We've been at the end of each others swords too many time to be comfortable, and to realize that remaining enemies would more than likely cause at least one of us to an early grave. So, long story short, we found it easier, and more beneficial to work together."

Drakin turned toward the wizard welcoming to his house and bowed, "Thank you for the welcome," then looking toward the celestial once again, "though I admit I did not expect to be here. I am Drakin, servant to the Host Tower of the Arcane, and brother of Drakashin."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

Lyon was stunned by the sudden offer made to him. The sword was perfect, all that he'd imagined and more. "It would be my honour, this is amazing. Does it have a name?"

((Having trouble getting on, sorry for the absence))
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote:1ascez4n]"is your horse of celestial charger descent?"[/quote:1ascez4n]
Zarae thought about it a second. what was Moonlight. he wasnt no average horse. Pyoro had said they were special, but she sensed he was more.
"the priest who loaned them said they had Pegasus in them. but I thinking there's more to him than what Pyoro said."

then a few more people showed up, somehow. "well, among the [i:1ascez4n]15[/i:1ascez4n] of us, we should be able to handle about anything," she said in light sarcastically to no one in particular.

Cinder walked over and she took the glass, tho was unsure about drinking right now. but she sipped it. setting it down the glass, she put the bow up.
[quote:1ascez4n]"we can target practic together some time it will be fun. I am sorry I have not spent as much time as i would like to have with you since you came back."[/quote:1ascez4n]
"i got no problems with that. tho practice will have to happen after we get this mission done. and Its fine. I see you been 'busy' while I was away." implying her staring at the drow paladin talking. "well, since were gunna be staying the night, maybe we should give the Lady's message to the guy by himself?"
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

(( not sure what you ment about the message to the guy by the door Zerae ))

" I am getting tired Adain I am going to the bath then find a place to sleep " She excused her self to his friend and kissed Adain on the cheek. She set her glass down then made her way to the baths.

She dove in and swam close to the bottom to the other side
then came up and flooted on her back relaxing in the warm water and let her mind empty. There were various vases of scented soaps she choose sandlewood and poured it on her head and washed her hair, then dove in to rinse it out and sat on one of the sitting areas in the water and washed the smooth soap over her arms. It seemed like a long day and it was nice to sit quietly in the water.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt's eyes narrowed, "Hosttower of the Arcane, eh?" he smiled, "Those wizards are crazy. Well, crazier than most, I should say. But the name is not know to me, is he a Wizard of the tower?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakin laughed, "I can quite agree that the wizards of the tower are crazy, I don't practice magic myself. I just help with wizards that go against the brotherhood and become a danger to civilization."

"Though as to my brother," Drakin explained indicating the half-drow and gargoyle walking his way, "I didn't really expect you to know him, he tends to keep to himself, on his good days."
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Sanisa turned back to an astounded Lyon and replied "yes, my eager paladin, it does. Among the heavens, it's cousin is called the Holy Avenger, so I present to you the Relentless Benediction." The solar's eyes flashed with confidence and pride at the sword that she presented to Lyon.
Last edited by veraka on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian was torn. On the one hand he had two friends who had appeared on his doorstep. On the other hand he had a floating invitation from Cinder. For a bath.

Courtesy and youthful desire warred inside him whiule he tried to come to a diplomatic decision.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

The bath made her even more tired she dryed off brushed her hair. A house maiden came in and lead her down a hall to a warm bedroom she sat on the bed in the beautiful room and finished brushing her hair. The bed was so comfortable it had been so long since she sleep in a proper bed, she got under the covers and fell a sleep in minites.