Chosen of Eilistraee in the City of Szith

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

silke_rahn
Regular

Chosen of Eilistraee in the City of Szith

Post by silke_rahn »

I have been playing NWN-2 on the Forgotten Realm.CA server now for a few days. I have explored some of the environs of their underdark. I think there is room for a community of the Chosen there. We would have to play things close to the vest as there are two rival houses ruling Illythiiri city of Szith and they are dyed in the wool Lolthites. I would love to have company and not be the only Eilistraeean there. Anyone willing to join me down in their underdark would be welcome. My characters in Szith are Eowien Desh (Fighter 1/ Cleric 1), Maria Illistryn (Ranger 2/ Bard 1), Jason Illistryn (Paladin 1) [someone needs to be there to make sure Jason doesn't get himself killed], Galena Illistryn (Rogue 1), Nedylene Vrinn (Cleric 1). Nedylene and Eowien are priestesses of Eilistraee, so far as I know they are the only ones in Szith. Maria is trying to find the way to the surface and the temple of the Moon (rumored to be a place to worship the Dark Maiden freely). I think the url for joining the Forgotten Realm is http://www.forgottenrealm.ca. It would be nice to not be the only Eilistraee worshiper in Szith.

Should mention that you will need the Mask of the Betrayer expansion module as well as Neverwinter Nights-2 on your machine.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.