The history of Night Rain!

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nightrain
Maid
Maid

The history of Night Rain!

Post by Nightrain »

She was bout 7yrs old when her father left her mother, angry Night Rain held against her father and he new love. Her mother Raven had past away when she was only 25 and she was to fend for herself.

Night Rain learned of her father was living on the surface with an aerial elf and that they both had a baby girl. Her friends used to sneak out of the underdark and play on the surface and they had happened to find them. So on a dark and stormy night, Night Rain left the underdark and was then exiled. Night Rain could have cared less she was going to die by the priestesses anyways so why not do it on an adventure.

Her friends and herself ran into a druid who was pure drow, he had taken in the four kids and trained them in the arts. By the time the kids were in their young adult years Night became a master of transformation. What ever she had wished she could turn into, learning to control the energies of the elements. Night Rain did not have no problems, yet her friends were another story. They three were the class clowns of clowns. But each had their special abilities.

First was her friend Tai, he was able to take any material and turn it into whatever you needed. Usually a weapon of some sort. He was great at making arrows and daggers. Yet he was a pro when it came to making a sword all done with what material and magically turning it into a metal he could use.

Then her friend Cici, she was excellent for being a spy. She was able to walk up behind anyone and they would not know she was there. She was the one who always kept an eye out for her half sister. Cici, could also totally stand in front of you and blend in with the surroundings.

Finally there was her cousin, Aki. She had the gift of the animals surrounding them. Aki, was the won who found the Pegasus and her young one who is known as Lightning to befriend and let Night Rain's half sister take care of him. She knew that Lightning was well named for of his abilities. Night and Aki share some of the transformations, as for Night had taught her them and they suited her well.

On the night where Quin had went out camping into the woods, Night decided to visit her father for the first time since she was 7yrs old. When Night knocked on the door, and a shocked face drow open the door. He reconized her and he knocked her off her feet. With tears, he ran to her and picked her up in his arms. Holding on to her so tight.

He had asked what the hell she was doing there, as they went into the house. Night explained what happened and totally showed him how much she hated him when he left her mother. She looked to the elf and appolizied for her out burst. All of them talked bout life and how well they were all doing.

Then Night asked the question, bout her half sister. Her father looked to her and to his wife and back again. He did not know how to begin, yet he did. About the battle and how he met his wife now, and how they both fled and ended up here. And bout Quin Larien, from her birth to the present. Night Rain had asked if it was possible to stay till she returned from her camping trip, and with a warm smile he nodded. He believed Quin would be happy to meet her sister, he would have been right at that moment, but...

War cries coming from the forest near by, Night Rain looked to his daughter and shook the idea of her being a spy out as he booted the four of them out of the house. Her father looked to her and wanted to cry, RUN! he yelled. Night Rain wanted to stay and be there with him, yet her friends and cousin pulled her deep in the forest.

That night all four watched the slaughter of her father and step-mother. But not too long after the death of them, she heard thundering hooves and earth quaking through the ground. Lightning? No it was a black Unicorn who looked to have a spell that went terribly wrong. Aki, started to get up to go help him, when the others pulled her down.

The black Unicorn started to destroy all the drow that were just ready to burn the place down. One by one, the unicorn killed all but a handful as they fled for safty. The black unicorn snorted and pawed the ground, Aki could not sit no longer she got up and ran at first till the beast saw her. He reared up, as she slowly came closer and closer to him. Aki, stretched out her hand to the unicorn, at first he wanted nothing to do with her, but then she put some sugar in her hands. He got a little curious now as she gets closer. Aki, watching carefully said a few words and undid the nasty spell that was upon him. She was happy when his eyes turned to their natural color and he ate the sugar and trotted off.

From there on out they went and found Quin, but stayed in hiding till the right time to meet her personally. Only in time will they finally meet, and Night Rain is getting excited to meet her sister she knew for many many years, she just hopes Quin will know once they see each other for the first time.....
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Whoa! That is good.. I think that is better than mine -_-
Nightrain
Maid
Maid

Post by Nightrain »

thank you :D but it is not that great....
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games...

Interesting story arc. You did a good job intertwining yours with that of Quin's.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

That is because she and I got together :D this is my friend :)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Honestly, I thought that she was an alt...

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Sadly she is :-[... i cant change my RPing skills.. so I am sure it was obvious
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

lol

Nightrain
Maid
Maid

Post by Nightrain »

and he laughs :(
The Mercenary
Maid
Maid

Post by The Mercenary »

[color=green:2wm0ryxb]Nice, nice...very nice.[/color:2wm0ryxb]
Nightrain
Maid
Maid

Post by Nightrain »

Thank you so much :)
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Bravo, this is a good bio...perhaps I should add a backstory to mine.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Just maybe...