OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

*keeps talking to the imaginary healer person next to her waiting for Nathan and Athariel to wake up Malek*

:angel:
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Don't worry. Next post, I promise.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

No problem, just poking some fun at all the unconsciousness in the thread XD
-----
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

[quote="Malek"]Well, now I am waiting for Night Rain. When Athariel and Nathan get back to the room I plan to have Malek returning to consciousness. In my post after that I will have the healer and Malek's father arrive, so then Maya can continue posting.

...hey, Nathan. I know I run the risk of you punching me in the face at school tomorrow for this, but you might want to pay more attention in English. It would be great for all of us (and you) if you stepped up your grammar. I know things like capital letters, periods, commas, and quotation marks are advanced grammar ( ;) ), but I think you can handle it.[/quote]

HEY! I have better grammar than you do.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

[quote:rwr32ibf]HEY! I have better grammar than you do.[/quote:rwr32ibf]

...Dooblin...

Putting that aside...
[quote:rwr32ibf]fine i'll seal up the door again athariel get night rain out of there before she get's killed! i'm already responsible for maya getting hurt. *starts chanting as a seal begins to appear on the door*[/quote:rwr32ibf]

I rest my case, for every single post of yours is like that. :D I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just pointing out that the way you RP is very hard to read and that I know that you are able to do better.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Just posted...

...Oh and Malek, methinks you'll need to explain a thing or two to Naomi now XD
-----
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Yeah, I'll post soon.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Also, just thought I'd mention:

Nathan, you still suck at this. :D (I am allowed to make fun of his RP/grammatical skills because I do it at school). Also, I thought your character was a more respectful one, if a bit odd. *shrug*

Quin and Night Rain, Aenor did not enter the room, so, I don't know what to tell you. Technically he is my character to control and I did not have him enter Malek's room.

Maya, don't worry. All shall be explained. Plus, Naomi does not particularly care who your deity is or what your skin color is.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

yes i understand... did i say he went in???... oh my i am sorry... "speaking of reading posts" sorry :-P i need to go back to school it seems...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

I have corrected my last post... please forgive me
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

no prob, it just kinda freaked me out for a second. Mainly because I had a flahback of my own father bursting in on my then-girlfriend and I making out about a year ago.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

oh.. luvly hehe.. sorry...
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

sorry about this but there was an error in my first one that i wanted to be a stickler about.
Last edited by Avin Jingzu on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

... Ok Cameron anything inside these * * is an action or a spell. Anything in quotation marks is an aside, and anything else is my character talking.

As for Nathans personality he is a happy go lucky wizard, but if you hurt something he cares about, or are the cause of said thing being hurt, he will get very serious... basically he is a reflection of a hyperactive me ok? As for his remark to malek's father, he assumes that said person can take a joke (as malek had to get his sense of humor from somewhere). If it turns out he can't, as I currently have not read any posts sense my own, then nathan will apologize and act like a courtier around him...yes I used the word courtier properly there.

Now for my grammar. I have no trouble writing things, in fact i'm better than you at it Cameron (as the comments on our latest peice of work for Creative Writing show, I mean the teacher couldn't even read yours, much less correct mistakes) only the occasional punctuation mark and misspelled word get past. Now when it comes to pronounciation however, i SUCK horribly ok. Also I'm a lazy bastard so I don't bother capitalizing everything.

(oh, and Quin, sorry I didn't read the post where you changed back, but posts of epic length really aren't my thing... in fact I believe this is the most I have ever written on this site...hmm I'll need to work on that a bit).
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

[quote:1qjhw6tm]... Ok Cameron anything inside these * * is an action[/quote:1qjhw6tm]

I'm aware of this. It's just kind of...unconventional.

[quote:1qjhw6tm]as the comments on our latest peice of work for Creative Writing show, I mean the teacher couldn't even read yours, much less correct mistakes[/quote:1qjhw6tm]

Grammar and handwriting are two very, VERY different things.

[quote:1qjhw6tm]As for his remark to malek's father, he assumes that said person can take a joke[/quote:1qjhw6tm]

He could, but you have again displayed your stereotypical wirzarding traits, as in not realizing that now is not the time for joking with him. Oh well, no matter.