OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Please for give me all... i have had some serious problems both with the net and my puter..... -_-... i am back for the most part but may still have hard time coming around.. if it gets bad.. i will leave a message and find a way to kill my character... but i pray i will not have to do that as of yet...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

don't kill your char...Malek will be sad... lol
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

well aye, i would be sad too... but having her as a spirit always hanging around would be intresting too XD.. just kidding.. i dont wnat too.. but if i fall that far behind again...i might have to do so and i pray i dont.. for i love this storyline
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Heh, sorry for all the inactivity, but as you can see i still know how to type my logon name :D

Still having comp trouble, my mainboard and my gfx card are currently ignoring each other so i get a black screen on startup. The only other comp i can access this site through lags if i do as much as scroll down the forum, but i can manage some minor stuff (like posting) without [i:hnkeh1bb]too[/i:hnkeh1bb] much trouble.

Just not to the extent i've done before my little disappearing act :/
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."