OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

I am sorry... I did not mean to go so epic... sort of let my imagination go a little to wild -_-
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Hey, Quin, I happen to like epic, so don't go changing your writing style just because schizo boy is lazy.

;)

Also, I will be unable to work on RP's for a little while, due to needing to write a short story for my creative writing class. It is taking up all my creativity...
But fear not! I shall return soon.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Thank you... at first I thought I was doing something wrong.
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

No Quin, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just, as Malek put's it, I'm a lazy bastard and I have a very blunt personality. (For your information Malek, there are no grammatical mistakes in this post :P)

And could someone please continue the storyline... pwease. :'(
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

[quote="Avin Jingzu":su4klelg]No Quin, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just [color=red:su4klelg]that[/color:su4klelg], as Malek [color=red:su4klelg]put[/color:su4klelg] it, I'm a lazy bastard [color=red:su4klelg]with[/color:su4klelg] a very blunt personality. (For your information Malek, there are no grammatical mistakes in this post :P)

And could someone please continue the storyline... pwease. :'([/quote:su4klelg]

Sorry Nathan... :devil:
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

You do this just to annoy me don't you...(that's a rhetorical question because i already know that you do.)
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Well yeah, the boast about not having made any grammatical errors kind of begged me to double-check. Sorry :angel:

On a more positive note, your last post didn't have any real errors in it, so you're improving ;)
-----
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Thanks...is it just me, or are we the only two people who have posted in the last three or four days...<_<, >_> :tear:, maybe we've been abandoned. (I hate that word, I'm never sure if I spelled it right or not)
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Nope, Malek posted a small leave of absence, and mentioned he'd pick this up again when he had the time again.

We haven't been stranded... just paused. Which, considering half the characters are just waking from unconsciousness, might be a good thing ^^;
-----
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

True, true... please help me here...did I make my character too powerful for his own good...I mean I'm casting spells right and left. According to certain rules my character should by dead... (I know typical D&D rules don't apply, but an unlimited amount of chain missles* that's just absurd)

*read my profile for information on the chain missle spell because I'm to lazy to describe it here.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Umm... The only impression i got was that you need to keep an eye on your spell slots a bit more. This being freeform, there are of course no rules concerning casting, but it makes your character quite a bit more... mortal when he has to manage his available spells during combat, rather than pressing the nuke button twice per encounter.

Not trying to burn you down on that, but restricting the number of times per day you can cast specific (read: powerful) spells helps to tone down even the most powerful mage.
-----
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Thanks i'll have to watch that more often.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'm back...from the dead!!!

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

*drops scroll of Animate Dead*

Drats, foiled again :devil:
-----
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

lol.

Good to see you, too!!