OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Yup, things were starting to slow down. Tried launching my own Campaign here too, but not much luck getting people to join so far.

How've you been?
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

How've I been?

...meh

some ups and downs, some really high ups, and some really low downs, but I suppose on the whole, I've been doing okay.

I haven't been up to much, other than trying to keep up with school while trying to not ignore my friends and my girlfriend.

And yourself? How have you been?
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Meh, business as usual.

Work in a store all day, get home totally not feeling like working on my social life from talking to customers all day. Browse RP forums long enough to make them think i live there. Get so caught up in stuff i forget to have dinner, then lose sleep from having it too late.

Same as always ^^;
-----
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

sounds fun

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

HEY MALEK'S ALIVE! Finally we can get somewhere :p . Oh Maya-chan (you mind if I call you that?) if you need more characters I'd be happy to join. It's been way to long since I was just a player instead of seven or eight NPC's. (It get's annoying trust me)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

You used the wrong "to." You should have said "It's been way [b:p3wwzj6p]too[/b:p3wwzj6p] long..."

lol

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

[quote="Malek"]You used the wrong, "to." You should have said, "It's been way [b]too[/b] long..."

lol[/quote]

Yeah, and you forgot your comma's.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

[quote="Avin Jingzu":1zb829ld][quote="Malek":1zb829ld]You used the wrong, "to." You should have said, "It's been way [b:1zb829ld]too[/b:1zb829ld] long..."

lol[/quote:1zb829ld]

Yeah, and you forgot your comma's.[/quote:1zb829ld]

*jumps on the Bandwagon*

Commas. Lose the apostrophe :angel:
-----
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

You three, just kill me... *LOL*
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Oh :'( , then who would be the little voice of reason that resides in the back of our minds. (not that we pay attention to said voice anyways...I meant that we ignore the little voice, not you quin :D )
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I've got bad news, my friends.

My computer is broken, and I won't be able to post until a get a new one.

The good news is that I have already ordered a new one and I should get it in maybe, a week or a week and a half. So, I won't be gone long.

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Meh, at least yours didn't blow up! Josh just got the bandages off a week ago.
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

By the way, one of my friends sent me this and I'm spreading it...I consider all of you friends. (including whatever administrator that checks on this, who will then most likely yell at me and delete the post)

None of that Sissy Crap

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card -just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. WHEN YOU ARE SAD -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard, or bitch, who made you sad.

2. WHEN YOU ARE BLUE -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. WHEN YOU SMILE -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. WHEN YOU ARE SCARED -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. WHEN YOU ARE WORRIED -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. WHEN YOU ARE CONFUSED -- I will use little words.

7. WHEN YOU ARE SICK -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. WHEN YOU FALL -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath . . . I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask… "because you are my friend!”

Now, send this to all 10 of your friends, then get depressed because you can only think of four.

And always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt.

I hope that you all have a sense of humor :D .
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I forgot that I was going to my dad's house, where the computer is not broken. So, I can post. :D

*whimper* I don't wanna RP five different characters

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Malek":10so4whr]
*whimper* I don't wanna RP five different characters[/quote:10so4whr]
Nobody said you had to. *wink*