OOC ~ Just Prowling...

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Malek":1u597yx5]Sorry it took me so long to get around to this, but...

If anybody has a problem with me posting so soon without waiting for Vasriina and Xion to respond, please let me know.

Oh, this is in reference to my last post, not for a new one.[/quote:1u597yx5]

"I" do have a problem with it. I wasn't one to be waited on, like everyone else I was waiting for Vasriina to post. And as she stated, she would be gone for a while, so it was her reason over all that none of you at that time chose this before hand. As for me? I could care less, this site has been dead for so long as of late, I about moved on elsewhere.

From the start it's been against the grain, every chance I took their was always someone somewhere trying to start some bullshit with me, not why I joined a forum for roleplay. With that said, I think it's time I stepped out of here and removed my character and myself from this forum. Good luck to all of you, and goodbye. Take care of yourselves and have some great adventures.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Oh! One more thing! Don't anyone go and "Kill" Xion since I left. I'd hate to have to come back with full intentions of removing the one that "Kills" him. After all, it only seems hallow and pathetic to kill off a character since the person playing them left. So instead, I ask that anyone or everyone find another means of Xion's removal.

I say this not because I completely assume, but because others in my years have tried to do bullshit like that before, it's tactless and cowardly.

Anyways, toodles.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:1n096ye4]Can't we just have Malek just... not get caught by Vasriina or Xion? Thereby effectively allowing other characters to continue play & letting both of them off the hook (so to speak) but still leaving them the option to come back in when they're ready? That way nobody dies & nobody gets upset with having their character acted upon. Malek just simply gets away. Any other character in the underdark can make a play to stop Malek. [/color:1n096ye4]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Drathir murrpau":pa427uen][color=indigo:pa427uen]Can't we just have Malek just... not get caught by Vasriina or Xion? Thereby effectively allowing other characters to continue play & letting both of them off the hook (so to speak) but still leaving them the option to come back in when they're ready? That way nobody dies & nobody gets upset with having their character acted upon. Malek just simply gets away. Any other character in the underdark can make a play to stop Malek. [/color:pa427uen][/quote:pa427uen]

No real point. Either way I still leave. The forum has had little to no roleplay that I've noticed in ages. And to boot, I have yet to have the stimulation to even have a simple spar. Nothing I've seen on this forum has been continued to the end, not even the "Tournament", that was supposed to happen ages ago. I can't stay in a forum where nothing gets done, and the people would rather find reason to argue than to understand or forward.

This has nothing of ill towards the Administration, but more towards alot of its people that joined this forum otherwise. In my opinion, it's not for me, and I lost what passion I had for writing up a thick worldly plot to get everyone involved. After all, what would be the fun of a world quest if everyone wants to stroke their own ego with a masturbating false spotlight. Yes, I said it, most of you are groaning to dabble your fingers for whatever spotlight you can get. And it always kills roleplay when multiple people all clash their little bubbles against one another for superiority over some lame excuse to be the main attention.

So, toodles.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Well, Xion, I'm sorry to see you go, and I apologise if my posting set you off. I've had fun RPing with you.

If you want a more active forum for RP, check out http://roleplayerguild.com/

Maybe I'll see you there, maybe not. Happy trails.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I will be unable to work on RPing for a little while. I am writing a short story in Creative Writing and I need to devote all of my creativity to it.

I shall return soon...

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

im out too i found WoW to be more exciting. L8r However Drathir if you still want to play Searching id be more then happy to keep going with that one if you wish.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Unless I'm mixing up my IM usernames, Drathir has informed me that she'll probably not come to the site for a while (due to personal reasons). I've got a bit more information than that, but I'm not sure how public she wants that to be.

Anyway, she's asked me to inform you of her absence for the "Just Prowling" game here, so you know what's up.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=indigo:1xy0tcv9]No, Shir'le, you got the right Drathir. My Dad is in the hospital dying and it's not going very quickly but it will end soon. So that's what's up. I'm not around a computer much... "living" at the hospital.

Thanks for your patience.

Drathir murrpau.[/color:1xy0tcv9]
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Ouch... Sorry to hear that.

I'd really like to say something to make you feel better, but i have to admit i'm having a hard time thinking on what to say.

Either way, take care, okay? :(
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=indigo:1b7h1tpr]Dad passed away Friday night surrounded by his family and lots of love. Our best wishes go with him - I hope he finds what he is looking for...

See ya on the other side Dad.

Thank you for your support and patience, everyone.

Drathir murrpau[/color:1b7h1tpr]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

My sincere condolences to you and your family. At least it sounds like he died a good death, surrounded by his loved ones.

Take your time to mourn the loss to your family; the site and the roleplayign and all that will be here when you return.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Wow...I've been away for a while...
Sorry to hear about your father...

Drathir murrpau
Regular

[color=indigo:gmfwxv2q]Thanks everyone. I wasn't really surprised, due to his poor health, but it was still really really difficult. I have a lot of work ahead of me... I was left in charge of taking care of things.[/color:gmfwxv2q]
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:190o1uum]Hiya guys! :D Wow, it has been a very, very long time since I have come to visit you all. And trust me I have missed you all! DID you miss me?! Tee-hee. I know I said I was going to be gone only a short while. Well, one essay turned into two and so on. haha! :p

I have missed MUCH, by what I have read in these late passages. You know I kinda blame myself for letting this thread fall apart. I mean in the evil aspect of villianry(sp?) :)

Its good to be back, and see you guys. I hope to join back into the thread or maybe start a new one. Who knows...but enough about me!

Drathir I am terribly sorry about your father's passing, as well as Elrohir's friend. I know that 'Death' is a very delicate subject so I wont go any farther. But, many, many condolences on both mine and Iymlin's behaf.

Speaking of Iymlin, she "forgot" to mention her absence I see. She was offered some semi-foreign exchange student program in school and now is over in China! So lucky! but hopefully she will be back here in the next couple of weeks or sooner. :'( I miss my other evil half. lol.

It's good to see that the majority are still here, and it sad that some people left on bitter terms, but overall...

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK! :D

WITH MANIACLE LOVE,
VASRIINA :x [/color:190o1uum]