Did anyone miss me? ;-)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Did anyone miss me? ;-)

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:1th6csh9]First thing from me is welcome newer members of Eilistraee! I am so glad we have more to join. I hope I will be able to INTERACT with you...But I send my apologies out to the people I have come to meet and play with, for my long absence. As you all know I am sure, things IRL just happen and continue to happen. Well, those things are to a minimum now so I have returned to PLAY again! ;) I hope you can accept it...that would make me SO HAPPY :p [/color:1th6csh9]

[color=olive:1th6csh9]Now, for the hard part. Which RP to join, since there are a wide variety seeming to happen. Who wants me?[/color:1th6csh9]

[color=darkred:1th6csh9]P.S. Malek, my sister Iymlin sends her DEEPEST apologies as well. For she could never join that RP you created before. She became ill, and it turned out to me mono. EEP! ah well, nothing to serious though. :) but, she said she would soon try to visit and enter...BUT I could keep you company too.... :devil: [/color:1th6csh9]

[color=olive:1th6csh9]THANKS EVERYONE![/color:1th6csh9]
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

You are always welcome here, Vasriina. :)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome back to the jungle.

Sorry to hear about your sister. Get well soon.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Welcome back, then, Vasriina, dear ^^ I look forward to continuing the RP with you, and hope Iymlin gets better
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:29akqciv]Aww, you guys are just TOO nice. :D Thank you so much. And Arya I REALLY do hope we can continue that thread. If only my Xion were to continue...hmm. We can only cross our fingers, until then perhaps we can BUMP into eachother in another thread, no?[/color:29akqciv]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Perhaps =D ... but I really do hope Xion Posts ... that RP was immensely enjoying ^^

By the way ... do you have msn or yahoo? We might be able to RP there and keep in touch =D

Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:d5dn1ekg]Of course! That would be delightful. And I REALLY do hope Xion posts, I would LOVE to continue it just like you. My yahoo name is Vasriina_Frerahel, just like here! :) [/color:d5dn1ekg]
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:19gz1glh]BTW, do you know by any chance where Morfilmar has gone to...??*pokes her index fingers together.* :roll: [/color:19gz1glh]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

It is I, Morfilmar!

I am here!

Been away myself you see.

So yeah.

Welcome back :D
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Thanks, Vasriina ^^
And, yes, I do know where he is *Points to above posty* :P
Welcome back, Morfy ^^

Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:2pgnjdfw]Haha, so silly! :) [/color:2pgnjdfw]

[quote:2pgnjdfw] It is I, Morfilmar!

I am here![/quote:2pgnjdfw]

[color=olive:2pgnjdfw] Ah! Welcome back my, Morfilmar! I have MISSED you so... ;) Vasriina's promised pet... :devil:. haha.[/color:2pgnjdfw]
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:1ue2y25f]*Pushes aside Vasriina* Yeap! Well, I am back too! Well kind've at least. I will be here and there. Sorry too for being away for so long. There is so much new stuff! Its crazy, it's gonna be hard to catch up on the topics. So, what RP to join now? I see there is some liveliness going on in 'Just Prowling...' Hehe. :devil: Glad to be back![/color:1ue2y25f]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

=D Welcome back, Iymlin! Hope you're feeling better ^^

Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:35twy6y0]Thank you so much! :) [/color:35twy6y0]