Did we take a break or are we all playing on-line

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

DragonMind
Maid
Maid

Post by DragonMind »

As explained in my previous post, details will be posted if more than you(Elrohir) are interested.

...now the boring part, waiting for the others.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Count me in as well DM ^^.

Also Elrohir, that character concept sounds pretty cyberpunk to me, what's this RP thread you speak of? o.O
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

its silke's thread. its more like characters from modern times going to the past situation. or characters from earth go to Faerun. i got to far ahead of my self or something when i picked to play three characters at once. when im not the dm its harder then it is when your the dm.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

It's in the Freestyle RP and about a group of Drow from a D20 Modern Earth sent to Toril and Faerun to return some Drow from there. The Earth Drow are Eilistraee followers and members of a secret U.S. Military operation that does cross-timeline travel via a Stargate like device, but the npc Torilian Drow are spider worshipers being returned to Toril. One is the drow assassin from the story I posted awhile back and the other is her mother and Matron of the minor Drow noble house of Vrinn. The second thing the mission is to accomplish is to find Silke Rahn, Neil Patwin, and Andrea Maine plus Silke's father and get them safely back to the D20 Modern Earth. Anyone is welcome to create an Earth born Drow or Half-Drow or a native of Toril to take part in the RP. The operation is using Drow because of the people involved. Remember if we get into an underdark situation all Eilistraee followers and all Half-Drow are indanger of death or enslavement. Also becareful of contact with non-Drow surface communities on Toril. Not all humans and non-Drow Elves are friendly to people with light colored hair, dark colored skin, and pointy ears.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Oh? I figured when i was looking it'd be the 'Portal to the Realms or A Gateway to Hell' thread in the Campaigns subforum.

*looks around*

'A sun not her own'?

Given that you've just entered the portal, can i still get in?
-----
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

and id like to know silke if it was ok to make a change to my characters im playing im thinking that when they go through the portal they dont come out where they intended and they end up some where else 9needless to say are taken out of the game) And shortly after Rude comes through. He's kinda a new guy to the unit. But his expertease in foreign language makes him a good addition. As well as just simply kickin ass lol. If not and you just want drow type and subtype then ill just play Elrohir as my two other drow far exceed power limits here.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

no problem with that as long as you go back and edit your previous postings to reflect this modification.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Great!

Umm... just a quick question, but is it okay for me to create a new character for that RP? I'll speedslam one together:

-----

Character Name: Sharina Val'Danath
Class: Rogue 2
Level: 2
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weight: 125
Build: Lean
Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Fair, appears as pale elven.

Weapons: A [url=http://www.enemyforces.com/firearms/psm.htm:3moac3ck]PSM 5.45[/url:3moac3ck] pistol.

Distinguishing traits:

Despite being a Drow, Sharina was born with a disorder called Oculocutaneous albinism type 2. This meant that although she is a fullblooded Drow, the strongly reduced pigment in her skin caused her to have the appearance of a common elf.

She has enrolled into the army, and is currently employed as a communications officer, with some side training to infiltrate elven communities should the need arise. Despite her looks, she still shares the common weaknesses of the Drow to sunlight, with the addition of not being able to tan, and being susceptible to sunburn.

-----

[quote="Wikipedia":3moac3ck]Oculocutaneous albinism type 2 (OCA2) (OMIM: 203200), the most common type of albinism, is caused by mutation of the P gene. People with OCA2 generally have more pigment and better vision than those with OCA1, but cannot tan like some with OCA1b. A little pigment can develop in freckles or moles.[3] People with OCA2 usually have fair skin but not as pale as OCA1, and pale blonde to golden or reddish-blonde hair, and most commonly blue eyes. Affected people of African descent usually have a different phenotype (appearance): yellow hair, pale skin, and blue, gray or hazel eyes. About 1 in 15,000 people have OCA2[/quote:3moac3ck]

How's that look?
-----
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

will do silke ill come up with something to remove them from the game. just one problem i have recently finaly gotten an upgrade for my comp and have discovered that WoW takes alot of time and if your paying for it you use that time wisely. so im on that alot now ive had it for less then aweek and have accumulated over four characters 56 lvls at around five hours anite.
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

I understand I play LotR (Lord of the Rings) and NWN-2 on the TFR (The Forgotten Realm) server. In LotR my highest is up to lvl 40 as a Captain, on NWN-2's The Forgotten Realm server my highest, Silke's sister Ursula is up to lvl 8 as a lvl 4 Fighter and lvl 4 Cleric. Ursula is a priestess of Eilistraee. She is trying to get to the Luna Temple a temple of Eilistraee on the Isle of Eblen Aator the main location of the TFR campaign.
Alaunavin_Arabana
Maid
Maid

Post by Alaunavin_Arabana »

just to let you know Silke... when I RP I don't know bout lotr or any other elven thing... i just go with the flow... basically my own imagination... so if i am ruining the rp i will kill off Alaunavin or if any of the others wish it....