Did we take a break or are we all playing on-line

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

silke_rahn
Regular

Did we take a break or are we all playing on-line

Post by silke_rahn »

Just wondering if everyone was taking a break or did everyone disapear into The Forgotten Realm for Neverwinter Nights 2, Lord of the Rings (I did), or some other on-line action role-playing experience?
Silke
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

I've recently bought the addon for NWN2, but haven't gotten around to seriously playing it yet.

Around the holidays, and weekends, this place gets fairly quiet, which is the norm.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

I've noticed it too.

I suppose X'enji is right though.

:p
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:ir20f2dw]Why hello there! I am sorry Iymlin and I haven't been on lately. We are waiting for Xion to post which will hopefully be SOON! We miss you so much Morfilimar!! :devil: Chow...[/color:ir20f2dw]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

He he.

Ok ok.

It's no biggie, really!
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:2zfagm00]Tis unfortunate, I had nothing to do today & finally had time to get on here & really explore! Would like to get on & play some time soon... :) [/color:2zfagm00]
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Been trying to get on and play a digital version of Silke Rahn on the Forgotten Realm server, but I think I need to have the Mask of the Betrayer module to access the server. I keep crashing just as I try to play, after making my character for the game. I plan to build her into the combination she is here. about Lvl 5 Ranger, Lvl 5 Rogue, Lvl 5 Shadow Dancer. Then I will work on increasing her Ranger and Rogue abilities some more before bringing up her Shadow Dancer abilities more.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

At the moment you will need to have MoTB installed to play on the server, as the current starting area was made through expansion tiles and such.

It's specially decorated for the holidays, with a christmas tree and all, so it's only temporary.

If you don't want to get MoTB you should be able to play in a while.

I think you will like the server alot better with it, though.

:D
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Thanks for the infromation, it's not that I don't want the module, it's just I don't have the funds to budget for getting it yet. Other expenses are already planned for the up coming income, like storage rental for my real world stuff. As it is Silke just remains a character here and on my computer in both NWN and NWN 2, just wish that like the Baldur's Gate series of gates the creators ofNWN and of had worked together to allow transfer of existing characters. BTW in NWN did anyone ever get out of the 8th Level of Hell in Hordes of the Underdark.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:2rb86sxp]Okay is it just me or has the participation level gone down a bit in the last week or so? Really.

I'm not seeing a heckuva lot of posts on here - is it spring fever? Is this normal for this time of year? Is EVERYONE out smelling the roses? (or watching the snow turn into mud, as in my case)

I'm starting to wonder... did people leave & decide not to come back?

Whassup?[/color:2rb86sxp]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Keep your shorts on Drathir, and the rest of you.
When people post, they'll post. This forum isn't exactly thriving with overly active members in the first place so posts don't come quickly. Spring brake is soon so everyone retreating to either their dens because of allergies or gods know what.
Weekends and all other holidays are the same.
We post during week days because work bores the Hells out of us.
Like I said, keep your shorts on.
:3
DragonMind
Maid
Maid

Post by DragonMind »

Personally I like to RP, but on a NWN2 server!

Since being a DM/GM is not an unfamiliar role,
as I've been known to make good adventures,
though too filled with puzzles,
as those I've played with hate puzzles, 1-2 of them is too much *LOL*
...but I don't known much about the lore of D&D, to DM/GM good
(not anymore, and certainly not compared to most of you)

atm my head is filled with my own world(s) lore,
which though being fantasy (medieval with magic) is not the D&D style/rules.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Hi its been a while RL decided to take some one from me so.... Ive been out for a while.

Firstly well since Silke is reading here. Silke ive hand a change of heart for a character set i started for one of your games. The one where ive got three people in it. I made a hasty choice with that group, and have since figured something else out that works better for me and probably for you. His name is Rude Hes a modern worlder Professional Martial artist X Navy Seal Freelance Assassin. Human about the age of 26 he worked for Corporate contracts for a while working as a Merc. A good reffrencing starting point would be a late arival just as everyone is suited up for the fantesy world. He has some Bionics And Nero Cybernetics Mostly optical and Sound. But his Left leg and Right Arms were taken out in a shell blast from the Third World War. They Have been replaced with Cybernetic limbs His leg has been equipt with a rocket booster behind his knee to add strength to one of his favorite moves The flying Knee. A metal spike can also be formed from the tip of his knee if he wanted to kill the target. or atleast maim them. The same goes for his right arm to increase strength in several hard punches. His arm also has been equiped with a .50 cal arm cannon. The gun fires rounds of depleated uranium from an internal power core.

Let me know what you think Silke.

To Dragon Mind,
Dood a new world is great id be game to play in it. Thats a sort of a problem for me too being a GM/DM. Im in the process of my own worlds creations and creating a unique Pantheon for it as well as a new and diffrent way of useing magic. As now Magic in some form can be granted to all character classess. As long as they possess the will to tap into the power. Anyway id enjoy a diffrent worlded game.

Hi Drathir :)
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
DragonMind
Maid
Maid

Post by DragonMind »

That is good to hear Elrohir.
Though my system got magic, it is far from developed finish,
but can be used in the small, as only a very few spells exist as is now.

...BUT in overall it should be ready to use/test, and doing that partially governed by my rules and in freeform, would be nice.

If more is interested than Elrohir, I will start a thread in OOC, writting a story and explaining a few guidelines, procedures and about character creation.

ANYONE interested should give me a PM, but you're free to post comments or ask question in here... I hope,
or I will open a thread for that purpose.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

well count me in man pm me details if you want
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.