Combining characters

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Combining characters

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:fho2ebx3]Alright people, I made a big mistake when I was trying to sign in with this account before, so I made a new one. Now what I'd like to do is combine both of my accounts, experience and all into one. I'm hoping that no one has a problem with this, but before I go through with, and possibly get in trouble, I thought I should do this first and get some feedback.[/color:fho2ebx3]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

You can donate your experience points to any user, there is no problem with that. Now if you want the more recent user name reidentified as having been made by older user name that is less certain. Admin might be able to do this as well.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:2mwplib3]What I had in mind was taking the new users exp and placing on the old username and getting rid of the new altogether.[/color:2mwplib3]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.