Slow weekend?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Slow weekend?

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Anyone agree with me when I say the forum has been slacking off just a tad this weekend? :p

I was on friday evening, then went away all saturday and came home again just now, and everything's pretty much the same heh.

Or maybe I just killed the thread I joined with my post. ;)
Last edited by Morfilmar_Desh on Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Yeah...it's been annoying...I wanted to get some serious RP done this weekend.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:3rh16mhp]Hello there. I am back, my finger suffered an injury! However, my sister is not feeling very well. But I am coming back into the roleplay. So dont worry, we shall join your threads! ;) [/color:3rh16mhp]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Goodie!

Sorry to hear about the injury, and your sister feeling a bit under the weather :/

But glad you're back, and welcome back :D
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:1vklu7wz]Aw, thank you for your concern. I am baaack... :devil: [/color:1vklu7wz]