Character lists

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[quote:1ie6pwhv] Xion says:
You two ladies are online and you can't even say hello? Pity.[/quote:1ie6pwhv]

[color=darkred:1ie6pwhv] Aww, ish shomebody jeloush, hmm? :devil: [/color:1ie6pwhv]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Priestess Iymlin":3inw1inf][quote:3inw1inf] Xion says:
You two ladies are online and you can't even say hello? Pity.[/quote:3inw1inf]

[color=darkred:3inw1inf] Aww, ish shomebody jeloush, hmm? :devil: [/color:3inw1inf][/quote:3inw1inf]

I'm not. Just haven't seen either of you on Yahoo, thus caught myself a tad bored. I enjoy your companies.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Don't tell me you already go bored of that little torture toy we sent you?
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

i play Thalon mercrow see bio for mor info note to self update bio

Thalon Mercrow:latest in of a faimly of proud wood elf rangers.the mercrow faimly was elected to defend the comuinty and forest since it's founding.hes a genrelry hepful and kind preson always observent and viglant,and also has a soft spot for women. he fell in love with a dryad while on patrol until she was killed by a mad mage. he wanderd around in despair for many months until he found love again this time in the form of eilistraee. he now fights to keep his faimly and comuinty safe as well as please his goddess so that one day he too would be able to dance with her.