A Friendly contest(Act 2)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Under my proposal it does not matter if combatants are odd. The Winner of Traveller vs. Quel would face the odd person (if there is one) or face the winner of the next contest (if combatents are even).

Quel you post first to ente and I will follow and the rest can make coments as they desire *wink* until you lose.
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:1kil10lf]Until I loose, feeling awful confident aren't we Bhaern?[/color:1kil10lf]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Qez_Veladorn":2wzo4gos][color=navy:2wzo4gos]Until I loose, feeling awful confident aren't we Bhaern?[/color:2wzo4gos][/quote:2wzo4gos]

The odds of me winning are low considering the equipment selected and the later contestents. I will try some tactics that might give me a first round win, but there is a limit to tactics with equipment.

Areana is for pratice of free flow combat and I am clearly willing to try to aid training.
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:od92zfll]Aye, I think we are all willing to add training in there, cause it's been quite a while since I've done this kinda thing. *coughs* I just hope the rust wears off fast.[/color:od92zfll]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Can I get Quin?
:3
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

I think me and Quin already decided on fighting each other, us two most likely being the biggest noobs of the competition... :/

Right, Quin? :)

You can fight Rooky instead if you prefer of course.
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Well... If it's an Arena, i think i'll pass on this one... Never been quite a big fan of PvP myself.

Not to mention, activity issues since i'll be away for a couple of weeks :S
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:2ks04sbg]That's alright Ix, although it would have been kind of nice to get a few more. You're still more than welcome to come and watch the proceedings though.[/color:2ks04sbg]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Come on people let's go...
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":1bw98trl]Come on people let's go...[/quote:1bw98trl]

I was hoping for some back chatter from those watching, also though I have a bit of the issue with the last move of foe that I am having a hard time trying to resolve.

Perhaps I will decide to take the improable as working.