A Friendly contest(Act 2)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

I couldn't resist it....
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

If we're playing our characters then the only one I'll match up to is Xion.

Care to take a round at it Dragon blood?
:3
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

You guys should have a separate tournament...
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Rooky":171h09pn]If we're playing our characters then the only one I'll match up to is Xion.

Care to take a round at it Dragon blood?[/quote:171h09pn]

Any time mutt.

As for everyone else, keep in mind that I did post Xion not using any weapons or armor, so he's not at his full ability. Makes it much more fun.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

[quote="Xion":19ptq6nn][quote="Rooky":19ptq6nn]As for everyone else, keep in mind that I did post Xion not using any weapons or armor, so he's not at his full ability. Makes it much more fun.[/quote:19ptq6nn][/quote:19ptq6nn]

Your equipment won't make any difference when you're fighting characters that are lvl 3...

But it's cool I guess, not being a prick.

No-one else seems to mind anyway... *shrugs*
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Technically this is a forum based off a point based systems characteristics, but by no means has levels. Only the basis of skills that rely on the actual typist.
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:3ng65gay]I was hoping someone was going to say that, thank you Xion, for freeing me to work with the best of my abilities if I must. Judging from what you've typed, if you and I meet, I'm going to need it, same with Rooky.[/color:3ng65gay]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Uh ok...

See I don't know these things, so you'll have to forgive me for speaking too soon :D

It's going to be fun I suppose. And that's the whole point of it isn't it :p
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:3a5y3p5b]Aye that it is, although I'll play to level of the opponent, as I always have. Lets just say that all will be fair in this contest of prowess and skill, that I can say for sure, as we should all give everyone a fair chance. I'm going to keep the pairings as close as I can, although some of you may not like it, that's the only way to be fair. Since I've had a contest with Bhaern before, I figured I would pair him and me off for one of the first round fights. Since you, Morf, and Quin say you are newcomers to this style of thing, I'll pair you two off as well. This will give you a bit of a look to see how it progresses with different people so that you'll know what you can and can't do.

Since it's all done with practice weapons and no armor, no feats, such as weapon focus or specialization will apply, but all other feets and skills will, dodge, tumble, things like that, but no weapon based feats at all except for the profiency feet will apply.

Now we just need to wait and see if Rooky is going to join, as well as a couple of other tht I sent PMs to before the fighting finally gets under way before I can make the rest of the pairings.[/color:3a5y3p5b]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Sounds good mate. Looking forward to fighting you Quin :))
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

No wonder you looked at me like that in the arena lmaooo.. and yes i cant wait either :-P
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Umm... where am i supposed to post with my character then?

Apparently, things are already getting underway, but i can't seem to find the round 2 thread o.O
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

It is in the Arena Forum not in Free Forum Role Playing :)... I almost did not find it till I remembered :D... It will be on the bottom of chosen of Eilistraee Roleplaying board.
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:3el8zmnr]Good, looks like things are really starting to take shape quite well. If I must to make things even I'll bring in another player, unless one of you others would like to. That's a go ahead for you to come on in Ix, don't worry about things not being even, cause there are many ways to make them so.[/color:3el8zmnr]
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:3gw2lb2z]Alright ladies and gents, well hold off one more day to begin posting the actual fights. This way we can give anyone interested in signing up one last chance to do so.[/color:3gw2lb2z]