The Return

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

The Return

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=olive:39w1v14p]I'm back ladies and gents, and boy do I sorely miss all those of you on here who I've Rp'd with. I had a lot of stuff to take care of in the outside world, some major stuff, and it kept me from being able to come and reply to a lot of things that I had going on here. I also noticed that my account has been disabled, but hey, no biggie, I should be able to hit that level again on short notice if things work out the way I'd like them to.

So to all you who have either RP'd with me, or just stopped in and read some of my posts, hello again, for those of you who don't know me, hello to you as well.

Till next we meet in the fine world of Eilistraee, Merry meet and Blessed be.[/color:39w1v14p]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Hey there.

Nice to meet you
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Greetings Qez Veladorn, and welcome back. I hope we can get a chance to RP some time :)

Peace Be Your Journey, Quin
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=olive:278olwsm]thank you to you both, and please, call me Quel, that was my old handle, and the name of my first ever D&D character.

Blessed be, and may peace be your journey as well Quin[/color:278olwsm]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Hiyas, and welcome to the forums.

My welcomes might not be as eloquent as some of the others here, but they're well-meant enough to make up for it ;).

I'm still new here, by the way, so don't worry if the name doesn't sound familiar :D.
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Ok Quel it would be my pleasure ;) hehe again nice to have you back :D

Quin
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=olive:cepdoax2]So long as they are well meant, that's all that matters Ix'. Although the eloquent ones are quite fun to read, just for the fact that they make me laugh, which is something I don't do enough of theses days, thanks Quin, I needed that.

To all, Merry meet and blessed be

Quel[/color:cepdoax2]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=olive:346cbo6k]Aye malek, this I know, as this is my second go round.[/color:346cbo6k]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

...oh... *feels sheepish*

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=forestgreen:2nlpul6n]All you have to do is check out the arena, most specifically, A Friendly Contest. I'm currently waiting for people to join me in act 2. I don't know why, but it always helps me to get back in the RP mode by doing a little dancing with the blades so to speak.[/color:2nlpul6n]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

mmm...I don't think I'd be very good at that...

Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=forestgreen:3d20m7lc]One will never know till one gives it a shot though. No preassure, just giving you an idea.[/color:3d20m7lc]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Perhaps tomorrow when I'm less sleepy.

Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=forestgreen:2oaf2iql]cooleness, till then, take care.

Quel du and quel esta mellon.

Merry meet and blessed be[/color:2oaf2iql]