Character bio.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Character bio.

Post by Avin Jingzu »

My character uses a level 8 wizard as his base character.
Nathan is a moon elf with a pale complexion (i have spelling issues ok) peircing blue eyes, brown hair, and a scar that stretchs from the center of his right cheek to his right temple. He got that scar when bandits ransacked his hometown killing his parents along with the majority of townsfolk. Since then he has sworn to become strong so no one he stays with will suffer the same fate that his parents did.
There is nothing really special about his gear except his glove's which allow him to use the spell 'Moonblade' at will (1d8+4 damage, +4 Attack; 2d8+8 damage against undead, +8 attack against undead, see the Spell Compendium for more details), and act as glove's of holding (the left holds his spellbook while the right holds a wand of teleportation 25 charges left, i'll update that number).
He always wears a pale blue robe that matches his eyes and has a number of arcane symbols on it.
Nathan has a unique way of looking at spells and has a tendency to use them in an indirect manor (ex. Polymorph other: remove opponents mouth, nose & eyes get the picture?) that is still exceptionally useful and sometimes funny. However he has a tendency to experiment with spells sometimes which can land him in hot water (sometimes literally).
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Welcome and I hope to meet you in the realm my friend.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Cool.
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...