Campaign Idea?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Campaign Idea?

Post by Tyrmer »

Would anyone be interested in me running the entire of the Sunless Citadel series in the campaign section for three characters plus myself?

It would be non-dice rolling, fully RPed, and not to mention with a full story line. I would be looking for some players with commitment as it would be a long campaign.

I accept that several people may have played one or more of these adventures before and I ask that they try not to meta-game, although they are still welcome to join.
Last edited by Tyrmer on Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'm all for it. I think I played the Sunless Citadel with a friend once. So yeah. I'm in, dude.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

I don't know what it is.

I'm a bit intrigued though. :)
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...