Avin Jingzu/Nathan Jingzu, Welcome

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Avin Jingzu/Nathan Jingzu, Welcome

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hello and Welcome,

To Role Play all you need is a character concept, that should be of comparable level. High - Low level games do not work well. Some times it is hard to know level, one should try to play compared to what already has been indicated.

Then all you need to do is provide an entry post, providing at least some type of description. One example I used as an intro years ago and in another place was:

A cloaked male enters the Inn.

This did work then, however it lacked a little information. I had forgot to say was a human male for example. Hair and skin color would have been even better. In gereral your first post should describe what others will see when you encouter them. Of course if you desire to speak sometimes it is needed to know what language you are using. Reading the FAQ will provide more tips as well as to how to play. The goal is for all to have fun.

Oh and I am going to put on the Green suit and delete your post. Pure OOC does not belong in the RP section. OOC like that belongs here. *Smiles.
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

oh, THANK YOU SO MUCH, i'll be ok now... hopefully... thanks again