Quin Larien

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

My character is not from a game like D&D or other board games...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Oh. Malek has gone through many incarnations. He started as a character in a fanfic I was going to write for Tales of Symphonia, but as time went on I decided to make him a character in a novel I was going to write. Then I realized just how freakin' lazy I am and decided to translate Malek into a D&D character.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Well the way I am going I will be end up writing a book from my posts :D I enjoy writing.. it helps keep me sane. lol
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Quin_Larien_Halfling":26b82qof]I have just noticed that most of these characters are from games... my character is not from a game but just a character I had created.. is this ok?? :/[/quote:26b82qof]
Thats perfectly fine. Most people just tend to come here through D&D (since Eilistraee is a Forgotten Realms goddess, which is a D&D setting). :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Thank you for your help... now i wish i had gotten into D&D :\ lol
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

To be honest, the only time you'd need it to be is if you were in a campaign.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Oh thank you... I won't have to worry then since I don't believe I will ever be invited to go on a campaign.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Quin_Larien_Halfling":2kzi6acr]Oh thank you... I won't have to worry then since I don't believe I will ever be invited to go on a campaign.[/quote:2kzi6acr]

Hmm let me see.

Not all campaigns have to be D&D based (Anyone want to play Elfquest campaign? *Grin*

Some invitations tend to be open to a campaign with something like a rule Must play Drow.

Often the OP requests that people offer their character for approval. IOW an open invitation is made open to all that wish to apply and meets the rules.

That is it indeed posible you might get into a campaign should you be interested. Further at least for 3.X there are access to basic rules available for free that allows you to learn the rules. Last there are some, and I believe many, that would be willing to help you with the rules should you join a D&D campaign.
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Thank you very much... when and if that time comes I will look for someone to help me learn. Thank you again for all your help :D
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1w7chyv0](Anyone want to play Elfquest campaign? *Grin*[/quote:1w7chyv0]
I actually read the roleplaying rules for that once (my younger brother was a big Elfquest fan). Loved the Forbidden Forest sequence. :D

Ahum, anyway... :oops:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

Sorry, I JUST got around to reading your profile...

[quote:5zdn8gfq]dang... makes mine look sad *lol* very good[/quote:5zdn8gfq]

NONSENSE! I like you character very much, I am such a sucker for those romances that are against the rules.*sighs*

Very creative and Imaginative...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

what do you mean against the rules??? Romance is against the rules... please tell me your kidding :/

Thank you since i have never played DnD before that is the only thing i am working my RP on... pure imagination lol.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

She means that according to the laws of their people, Quin's parents weren't supposed to fall in love.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Ahhhh I see.. thank you