Quin Larien

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Quin Larien

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

[color=blue:32yvlvs0]Character Name: Quin Larien
Weight: 134
Build: slender
Height: 4'11"
Hair Color: Silky White
Eye Color: Lavender
Skin Tone: Light Drow
Alignment: Neutral/Good
Weapons: Twin katana’s bow and arrows
History:

Generations ago, when Drow and Light elves were at war over territories. There was love between one from each house. A Drow named Makana Larien, he was a hero to his brothers and sisters of his tribe. Makana was the most decorated of the solders and the hardest working. He never lost a battle he couldn't win. If Makana thought he would have mass casualties he would abort the mission and regroup and figure out a resolve and go back and hit them where it counted. He was special to the Drow, for he could regenerate and heal himself with out magic, and was quick on his feet and his blade. Makana would never hesitate to taking a life......but he did one day when he was on the battle field.

Gwen Rain was a Light elf and was an elite archer for her clan, wings of white that could have shone to the heavens. She was hit by an arrow and laid on the ground bleeding, she closed her eyes and chanted to herself a healing spell to stop the bleeding. When she opened her eyes she saw an enemy standing over her with his sword. He was holding the hilt with the blade pointing down and just inches from her neck. Gwen stared into this Drow's deep red eyes and searched deep with in him to see if she could read this elf. Her silky black hair was drenched in her blood from her wound and it spasmed and she cringed. Gwen's bright blue eyes opened after the pain as subsided wondering why she was still alive after she had moved. He was looking deep with in her eyes and searching deep within her as she did earlier. She could feel him struggling with in himself and she could not understand why for they are natural enemies.

Makana, looked deep into this Light elf's eyes and could see she was scared and feared him. Yet she did not try to run when he put down his blade and knelt by her side as he looked into her bright blue eyes that sparkled like the stars in the heavens. He just stared at her long black hair and saw how soaked it was with blood, he quickly but his hands over her wound and chanted a spell as he removed the arrow and healed her wound. Makana saw how shocked she was when he finished patching her up. He knew that others from both sided would be coming. As he lifted this beautiful elf up off the ground he noticed then she was one who could fly and carefully lifted her with out hurting her any more than needed. Makana ran to the dark woods which connected to the Kingdom of Shalimar. He knew the dangers but it was safer in there than where their battle was.

Makana and Gwen grew to liking, then to loving one another. They got married and had a beautiful baby girl and named her Quin. She looked like both and acted like her mother Gwen. She didn't have the fighting spirit like her father yet she had carried the Drow skin, her mothers spirit as a guardian and birthright to the wings, and her eyes were spectacular lavender. Quin was a high bred of the two clans, it is rare and unheard of from both sides. It will be death as soon as either clans get wind of this child and both of the parents. Makana and Gwen got very protective for their child. Quin had special powers of her own, she could shape shift into many things but three stand out more than others. One was a dragon that the scales were the color of the sky and shiny like the sun off the waters of the sea. Second a wolf, black as the shadows and cunning and swift is she. Finally the third, a griffin as loyal and protective as a mother and her babies. These three creatures don't use up any of her energy and she can switch back and forth as often as she wants.

Quin Larien was trained by her father and mother in different battle strategies and tech. She was beautiful 5'4" at the age of 24 and deadly with a bow, just like her mother. Quin could fly and aim perfect every time and never missed. Close combat she was deadly with twin katana's, not as good as with the bows but still deadly if she got onto a roll. Her intense lavender eyes would glow when she started to fight and the excitement was passed down from her father. Quin still preferred not to fight, but once in the heat of the battle she would be a killing machine. Magic training was interesting indeed for Quin, since she could shape shift magic was easy. Most of her magic was Air related but could do all types.

Lightning her Pegasus was her gift at the age of 35. He was pure white colt when she got him. He had an attitude that no one would want to mess with, but the only one who could get near him and ride was Quin. Lightning was born from a Pegasus and Unicorn yet did not get the horn . He was faster and never tired, if Quin went anywhere’s with out him he would follow no matter how far she went. Lightning would not be left out when in a battle he would join in for he has the abilities of lightning and can cast spells of that type. When angered lightning would come out of the ground when he pranced.

Years have passed since the day Lightning had come into Quin's life. Quin has trained as an archer and mastered her bow. Long grueling nights side by side with her mother Gwen flying and using their bows to hit the targets with ease. She had started to fill out nicely and became a beautiful grown elf. Her mother was proud to have such a wonderful daughter as she. She took her mothers side when it came to love and respect, yet took her fathers side with the looks and language.

One night when Quin was sleeping out in the woods with Lightning, she heard thundering in the ground and woke her out of a sound sleep. Lightning was getting excited and Quin looked to the hills and saw a black unicorn. She jumped down from the tree she was sleeping in and tried to calm Lightning. The thunder came louder and closer to the two of them. Quin looked again in the direction of the unicorn and saw another being next to it, saw a flash of light from a spell and the unicorn turned and killed the caster. Thunder was what Quin had called this unicorn and he came thundering down the hill towards her. He was going to kill both of them at least that was what she thought. Lightning got in front of her and the unicorn and challenged Thunder. Thunder stopped and looked into this white stallion. Quin walked around to face this unicorn and saw that this enchantment was powerful only someone of the blood or possibly herself could remove it, but the unicorn left in a raging manner and headed to her home. The swiftness of this unicorn was faster than her own Pegasus and she jumped on Lightning and headed home.

When Quin and Lightning returned home they had seen the he had indeed totaled everything. Quin jumped off Lightning and searched the debris for her parents, but found first a Drow and it was not her father. Blood laid every where’s around what was once her home. She kept looking and found several other Drow and still not her father nor her mother. Lightning was snorting in a direction, and Quin walked over to where he was. There three elves lay on the ground in a pool of blood. One was a Drow soldier and the other two were her parents both dead. It was shown that it was not the unicorn but the army of Drow. From the scene mother was hit first by an arrow and father was protecting her even though she was dead and he followed closely behind her. But this Drow was killed after and by the looks of it, by Thunder. Quin thought to herself even though the spell was casted upon him he tried to kill the Drow who had killed her family.

Quin stood up and faced Lightning, and made a silent pact with him to find and save him from the darkness he has been put into by the enchantress of the woods. Just as they made it official, Quin had heard from the creatures around their home that humans were in the woods tearing it apart and disrupting the Dark Woods. So she heads to find these trespassers and talk to who ever is in charge and stopping them if necessary. She casted a spell upon herself to make her look younger and less of a threat to any, so she could avoid a battle if possible. [/color:32yvlvs0]

[img:32yvlvs0]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z55/ ... larien.png[/img:32yvlvs0]
Last edited by Quin_Larien_Halfling on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Sweet.

:p
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

I am glad you like it my friend Morfilmar :)
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

=D I think the story's as awesome as it is sad! - Hoping to see the Dragon in an RP xD - I like the charrie! ^.^
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Aye that it is... i wish i now spent more time on it.. and got in more detailed into when Quin was older... but i am still pretty new to this so... i am still learning :D.... I am glade you liked it Arya Baenre.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Very nice. I hope to see you in an RP.

Oh, and...

Welcome to the jungle...We have fun and games...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Thank you for the warm welcome Malek, I too hope to see many in this journey.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Actually, right at this minute I'm thinking of a new RP and once I get it going, I would be very pleased if you would join it. I don't want to join "Not Just an Adventure" because it's a clusterfuck.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Tut tut, language. We prefer the term orgy ;)

[quote="Malek":1s3qukqn]Very nice. I hope to see you in an RP.

Oh, and...

Welcome to the jungle...We have fun and games...[/quote:1s3qukqn]

And a werewolf, she bites.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Better, Tyrmer. This time you aren't copying me. Scum.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Lmao easy you two lol. And I would be honored to join your RP Malek. I am sort of lost with these RP's I mean it is good and all but I didn't know if or where to jump in :-| I didnt feel like stepping on toes if you know what i mean?.. Any ways I can't wait to see what yours is about I will be looking forward to it :)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Lol, I just realized what your story reminded me of. Romeo and Juliet.

[i:5ebjlsy5]Romeo and Juliet
Are together in Eternity
We can be like they are
Don't fear the Reaper[/i:5ebjlsy5]

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

[quote="Malek":318z2bnv]Lol, I just realized what your story reminded me of. Romeo and Juliet.

[i:318z2bnv]Romeo and Juliet
Are together in Eternity
We can be like they are
Don't fear the Reaper[/i:318z2bnv][/quote:318z2bnv]

Are you kidding me? Man I do not know that story well.. I never did it for school or College. It was not in my level of English. But yes we can... :)
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

I have just noticed that most of these characters are from games... my character is not from a game but just a character I had created.. is this ok?? :/
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Huh???