Mirabelle

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Mirabelle

Post by roleplayinggamer »

Name: Mirabelle "Mira"
Race: Human
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair: Brunette (A rather drab mouse brown color)
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: Tanned
Class: Sorceress / Psionicist

History: Mira was raised on a very small farm, her very poor family had no other children, and it was her father's intention to marry her off to someone of slightly higher standing, perhaps he could ask for a milk cow in exchange for her hand in marriage as a nice dowry. However such a fate was not to be for her... She was a good girl that always minded well and helped out around the farm growing up, but she always wanted more than the simple existence she seemed to be shackled to. Things started happening one day that would forever change her simple life, strange things that she couldn't explain. By sheer coincidence, she accidentally randomly teleported herself as she was struggling backwards to get away from a thug, unrealizing that she lived in a wild mana zone, and that she was a budding sorceress! The effect of the two combined, along with her having no refined control over her raw power led to a very powerful effect, and she wound up reappearing in the belly of the underdark. Let the adventures begin...

This may be a short lived character, depending on who finds her, but it sounded like a fun one, and isn't that the whole point? Have at her peeps!

edit: As I played her a little more, I began to get a good idea of a character concept for her. I originally intended Mira as a short lived distraction to pass the time until I came up with a 'real' character, but now I have a good idea for her that makes her appeal to me as a long term character, so with that in mind, I have a modification to make to her. Specifically, to her class, I am going to make her a sorceress / psionicist. Xion you inspired me! *Hoorays all half-assedly* LOL
Last edited by roleplayinggamer on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Coolness! :D
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

And a werewolf....
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

"A werewolf you say?" Digs in pack for iron neck collar, and matching lead. "He'll look so purdy with a little silver dog bone tag hanging off of it too!" :devil:
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

Interesting character concept and background you have there. ;)

Welcome to the forums. :)
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Rooky's a she, and the last person who tried to collar her was sent home in several matchboxes.
Titles:

roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Merinid Tlin'orzza,

Thankyou for the warm welcome!

Tyrmer,

Ah, I didn't realize, she has my appologies for the gender bender, however, you will find it harder than that to intimidate me. ;) It was little more than an innocent OOC coment though, my current character is little more than an easy to kill, change of pace, innocent NPCish type persona. I will introduce a real character soon, though it is not my intention (yet) to make that character a fancier of lycanthrope fur coats... :P

- Gamer
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Intimidation? You won't eaven last that long for me to get to that part!

P.S No offense taken lass, it comes with the job...
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Rofl, I'm not sure anyone would want to wear a Rooky coat. Oh wait, I wouldn't mind :p

Oh and keep this character please, I like her (she tastes nice).
Titles:

roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

[quote="Tyrmer":1mmg5isl]Rofl, I'm not sure anyone would want to wear a Rooky coat. Oh wait, I wouldn't mind :p

Oh and keep this character please, I like her (she tastes nice).[/quote:1mmg5isl]

*Chuckles* I think Rooky likes me.

- Gamer
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

She likes everyone, preferably with BBQ sauce.

Edit: Or vodka.

Edit[sup:21fxo0a7]2[/sup:21fxo0a7]: Or both.
Titles:

roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

[quote="Tyrmer":1sz1vo41]She likes everyone, preferably with BBQ sauce.

Edit: Or vodka.

Edit[sup:1sz1vo41]2[/sup:1sz1vo41]: Or both.[/quote:1sz1vo41]

In any case, these OOC coments have nothing to do with my character.